[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make some fucking money, i have no education or income,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Business-Leadership-HD-Picture.jpg (13KB, 550x243px) Image search: [Google]
Business-Leadership-HD-Picture.jpg
13KB, 550x243px
I want to make some fucking money, i have no education or income, $150 in cash and a computer. What do?

Tell me to buy crack or pull a 5 year plan out of your ass.
>>
>>1020875

it's not rocket science. invest time and energy towards the goal of making money, and you will. you don't have to be particularly smart. just work hard.

'but how'

part of working hard is figuring that out. spending time on /biz/ can be a good start, and you can always check back looking for specific answers. but all the info you need is out there in the world wide web.

'give me time and internet access, and i shall conquer the world' -Anon
>>
You can resell bitcoin from an online exchange at localbitcoins.com at like a 10% markup.

I've made good money trading Forex before but keep in mind it us not easy!

Resell shit on eBay, (just think where you can get valuable things cheap)

Drop shipping(think outside the box for markets)
>>
Go to Walmart.

Buy a $100 vacuum cleaner and spend the rest on a bucket, rags, soap, chamois, and waxes.

Now go detail cars.

You can make $200 a day if you work hard, and sell yourself.

Hooray.
>>
>>1020875
There are alot of crowdfunding ICO opportunities coming up with ethereum DAPPS.

Its a risky investment but some of these DAPPS definitely have the capability to wipe out conventional 'sharing economy' apps such as airbnb, uber.

And the best thing about this sort of investment for your circumstances is that you can usually buy in for any tiny amount of bitcoin.

Here is a list of dapps in development.
http://dapps.ethercasts.com
You will have to research which ones are crowdfunding soon. But some examples recently are slock.it. Auger and makerdao.
>>
>>1021013
Bingo.
>>
>>1021028

wtf does any of that mean
>>
>>1021051
ETH shill. Disregard.
>>
>>1021028
le virtual currency meme haha

more like buy swedish company called imint, theres possibility they are the next fingerprint cards. they have sold image analysing technology for military drones since 2007
>>
>>1020875
buy a cheap suit, write a resume and start applying for jobs
>>
>>1021127
How far would $150 get this guy with some gay company?

>>1021051
Finding out would be its own reward. Do some research.
>>
you need skills to do anything thats worth while
>>
File: 1429450866067s.jpg (3KB, 101x124px) Image search: [Google]
1429450866067s.jpg
3KB, 101x124px
>>1020875
>i have no education
Ok... You don't need to have a Bs in CompSci to be a teller. Here's the dildo. It's not like you are researching how to get rich 12 hours a day. So I suggest you take your lazy ass up and get a job. Once you have your job you can start thinking about how 2gitgud. There's no fucking reason to dick around and waste time if you want to get rich.

So dumb.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.