[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk hypotheticals. I don't consider myself particularly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Let's talk hypotheticals. I don't consider myself particularly financially literate, so I'd like to hear opinions.

Let's say:

You own and operate a small scale steroid lab. You have no education, and a minimum wage job. You lived frugally, managed to scrape together some cash and assemble a lab, and have finally managed after a few small batches and reinvesting all profits back into the business, to acquire a small sum of cash.

You now have $5,000.

Steroid A costs $2 to manufacture, sells for $60
Steroid B costs $9 to manufacture, sells for $70
Steroid C costs $5 to manufacture, sells for $50-60

Steroid A is the most popular and in high demand. Steroid B is also popular, but less so than A. Steroid C encompasses a variety of compounds which range from unpopular to very popular.

What would you do?

It would seem sensible to focus solely on producing Steroid A but you risk losing client base due to limited selection. Essentially like running a restaurant with one menu item.

Assume you sell anywhere from 5 to 40 units a week locally. You have the option to expand to online business, which would easily quadruple order volume BUT prices would need to be cut in half to remain competitive. There is also a slight increase in risk.

Hypothetically distributing both locally and via mail nets you $3,000-7,000 per week if pushing yourself to as high a volume as you can manage to fill.

What would your strategy be here, and where would you invest the money longterm. A degree? Stocks?
>>
Do your own homework
>>
I probably could have worded and formatted this better but I'm on mobile, so you'll have to excuse me.
>>
>>1018972
>You own and operate a small scale steroid lab.
>You have no education
Yeah no pick one.

Its all good until one day you gonna fuck up and someone gets seriously sick or even dies because of your shitty steroid. You will then end up in jail or killed or both.
>>
>>1018978

I'm sure you're an expert on the finer points of brewing hormones but I'll assure you that our hypothetical homebrewer is quite competent at using a bacteriostatic agent and operating a micron bottletop filter and has helped run a much larger operation out of state.

You don't need a degree to bake a cake, or brew hormones.
>>
>>1018972
Focus on steroid a, never expand to others. You have the most popular steroid at the best possible cost.
Who cares if your clients want variety?

If product is so popular, you can make it scale and expand beyond your local mall.

Increase your market share, not your product variety. Become trusted dispenser of steroid a and the best producer and you can even start to sell wholesale to pushers around the country.

Popular examples to look at - Chipotle, Fitbit, GoPro, Advertising agencies.

Focus on one offering and be the best at it. Put that money to scaling your business to reach more partnerships. Turn the operations into a dominating force in the market and then you can expand into product offering b.

If steroid a costs $2 now, with the right scale you can get it down to $1.

Invest in your business, hire salesman, hire pushers, bribe cops, bribe gym owners.

If you wanted this to be a thought experiment, you should have made the most popular not also the most profitable option.

If you wanted a quick exit, you could also sell the business operations once it was self sustaining to some mafia group.
>>
>>1018983

I've thought that might be the best course of action. It's just that while Steroid A is always used, it is stacked with others about half the time, and there are other drugs needed to block estrogen/restore your natural testosterone production once done that I don't carry. This is a common complaint already.

My only fear is that if someone wants A + B + C and the necessary ancillaries, they'll go to the guy carrying it all even if it's costlier.

Might be wisest to only carry Steroid A and develop a reputation online, then move large quantities that way. Online you can simply get the other things you need elsewhere in a few clicks.
>>
>>1018989
If you are making a in a huge scale, then the pros who need a+b+c can either get from you, or you can create a kickback network where you refer them to makers of B and C for a cut of the profits.

Beyond that, you could become a wholesaler for the guys that sell the full stack. If you are the best a guy, then find a guy who wants to sell all three and sell him a at $30-$40, he'll need you at scale and now you have a second partnership. In the long run this will give you more demand than just selling individually.

Adding onto that, he is now your main vendor for people who want the full stack. This also reduces your risk because the guy selling all 3 is the main client point of contact.

Most businesses in America make their money from commercial sales. The regular consumer is always a small percentage of profit.

Get a few major vendors and have them use you just as the manufacturing. Just like how a grocery store has multiple farms and food distribution networks, you can be just one part of the sales cycle instead of all parts.
>>
>>1018979
Gavin, stop.
>>
>>1018972
Okay, you're coming right from /roids/ and that isn't good.

Thought about laundering the money? Don't fuck with the IRS.

Also, stop making such posts because you're an idiot for it.
>>
>>1018983

This. But let's consider: OP's first action of business, was to post about it online.

Probably not on a proxy.

OP's name and address are already in a little file.

OP is **NOT** made for this business.

The outcome is determined, the fun is guessing if OP ends up dead or in prison first
>>
>>1018997
At this level in a black market you're probably getting involved with people who are capable of killing for your market share. Enjoy.
>>
>>1018972
OP is disguising his homework
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.