[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im trying to get into affiliate marketing but it sounds like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: plato-head-shot.jpg (75KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
plato-head-shot.jpg
75KB, 600x400px
im trying to get into affiliate marketing but it sounds like a pipe dream, and all the resources i find on it just do not describe exactly how to do it.

i mean, what are the basics of affilliate marketing? where do i start? im not afraid of learning or work (although from my complete ignorance i guess it seems like i havent put any work into learning about this subject LOL)
>>
File: 1.jpg (15KB, 294x358px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15KB, 294x358px
>>1017790
Bro, it's super simple. Just check out my program, guaranteed to make fat stacks. I've been pounding the code with my buds for years scraping by and we finally unlocked this secret. Do NOT apply unless you wanna work and make $tons of $cash$$$ money. We are a tight knit crew and no 2 on google when you search used Mitsubishi Lancer un des moines. In 6 weeks work (whaaaaat). Hmu on instagram or my facebook group for more deets. Just search for cashhounds incorporated. Lookin forward to continue killin it with ya!
>>
>>1017802
yea man, this is like the brunt of content that i find on the subject. its just assholes leading assholes into a pit of frivolous money spending. where the hell do i find unbiased info about affiliate marketing
>>
guys i really wana knoooow
>>
>>1017790
>sounds like a pipe dream

answered your own question there scooter
>>
>>1017790
Just do what this guy >>1017802 does.
>>
I've looked at a lot of affiliate marketing stuff, and this guy seems to be the most honest and worth looking at. He says you gotta really work at it though. No easy way to make money.

http://www.stealthsecrets.com

http://www.stealthsecrets.com/watch-me-create-a-niche-website-in-5-days-or-less/

Hope that helps you.
>>
>>1018010
ill take a look. if this is your fucking website im gonna ddoss you so hard though man (srs!)
>>
>>1017994
Sell on commission.
>>
>>1018012
lol, no, if I was this guy, I wouldn't care at all about posting in a 4chan thread
>>
File: platoisnotamused.jpg (13KB, 246x262px) Image search: [Google]
platoisnotamused.jpg
13KB, 246x262px
>>1017790
It´s simple: you make people click your referral links to Amazon or other places that sell products. If they buy the product, you get a cut.

It´s all about getting people to click your links and buy the products, which is usually done through blogs reviewing or talking about products and linking to them in the hopes someone buys something.

The major problems are that it takes a lot of effort to write a big blog, that nowadays fucking everyone has a blog and standing out among the noise is even harder, and the fact that you´re putting in a lot of time and effort without being sure whether it´ll actually pay. And, well, finding a niche to talk about, something that´s searched but not too crowded already so you have more visitors and less competition.

The big trap of all of it is SEO. All those programs and shit >>1017802 parodies are about SEO. Getting your blog visible and known and showing up earlier on Google. I´m not sure how important it actually is, but I get the feeling it´s been overblown. Make good content, make some marketing of your own, and you´ll raise in Google because natural growth and word of mouth.

Girlfriend is into that, making a couple blogs right now. We did a lot of research together (me too, because I didn´t want her to give money to some random faggot) and we found wealthyaffiliate. Either they´re actually good or they´re very fucking good at hiding negative reviews and bribing everyone into talking well about them. They do have a lot of content and as far as I´ve listened to it, it seems to be quality material.

I´m completely uninterested in the topic and can´t help you anymore, but that´s what I´ve learnt while helping her set her shit up.
>>
>>1018089
wow thanks bro. fucking based /biz/ poster comes outta nowhere to redeem this place
>>
>>1018089
>complains about affiliate tutoring program shit
>shills for another affiliate tutoring program that costs money

>>1017790
>What the hell is wrong with you people?
Negroes, it is not about fucking programs. It's the web. Unless you surf walled gardens on a phone, you should know the web by know. You build a site. You learn the basics of SEO (avoiding duplicate content, understand long tail keywords). Add your affiliate links. Test and improve. Build build build.

If there is anything you need to know, ask Google!

Joining a tutoring program on affiliate marketing is like paying someone to teach you the finer details of the Battle of Kursk. I.E. unnecessary.

>source: Me. Making a decent living on the web since forever. Never paid a dime for anyone to teach me something.
>>
>>1018198
Well, OP seems to be retarded when it comes to finding info on his own. Might as well redirect him somewhere where he´ll get it served on a plate for a price.
>>
>>1018198
>You build a site
but how do you compete with already established sites?
i'd have to get into newer and nicher things?
>>
>>1018252
>but how do you compete with already established sites?

SEO. Do your research. Why does a site rank higher? That is link popularity, domain age, keyword density. Keep on reading. Don't expect anyone to spoonfeed you, and don't be silly enough to believe that you can buy this knowledge,

>i'd have to get into newer and nicher things?
Either that, or compete with existing niches. If you would start a supermarket, would you put it next to another supermarket unless you had an edge?
>>
>>1018252
You can find new things or you can do the old things but better.

Most people who´ve ever gotten rich did it not by inventing something completely new, but by getting something that already existed and improving it or spinning it some way.
>>
>>1018317
>>1018350
what do you do about getting media content? that seems difficult, most stock photos aren't very good
>>
>>1019229
They are if you pay well.

Other people invest in a good camera and make them themselves, but you need to know how to take a picture.

My girlfriend just takes normal pictures with a normal camera. It fits what she´s doing, so whatever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.