[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

teenage nightclub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: imgres 4.56.18 PM.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
imgres 4.56.18 PM.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
I found a really nice location in my city next to a few local high schools. I was thinking that it would be a good investment to open up a nightclub for teens. The marketing would be the word of mouth and people would just talk about it and I would tell friends to hype it up and after the first night, the nightclub would either make it or break it.
I was wondering how much money I would have to invest and if it would be possible to make a profit charging 10-15$ a person a night. The expenses would be lights and strobes and seating such as couches and tables. I could ask for rent to be free until we make a profit since the room hasn't been rented for a while.
The music would be through DJs who aren't too well known but can still play good music so that would be free or very cheap. There's a pizza place downstairs and I'm sure they would offer free pizza as a promotion. Security would be buff friends of mine and an off duty cop just hanging out in the parking lot or something.
It's pretty ambitious and risky, but if it does I'd like some kind of business plan to follow to make sure I don't lose money straight off the bat. It all depends on how many people go and keep going so the first dance would have to be impressionable. It would probably be twice / three times a month if anything, just a giant party but organized and risk free for teens.
>>
>>1017542
Are you retarded?
>>
This idea comes up every few months. I'm not typing it all out again, so cliff notes:
>Your idea fucking sucks
>it will not make money
>everyone who tries it regrets it
>night clubs are terrible businesses
>underaged clubs are worse
> it will ruin your life
>you are a child
>>
>> McY5xy7S
Alright thank you, I just figured it was worth a try. I know I'm a child but sometimes children with a decent idea have a chance at success. Elaborate more on the it will ruin your life, I'm just curious.
>>
File: 1450328097959.jpg (264KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450328097959.jpg
264KB, 800x600px
>>1017589
>> McY5xy7S
Get a load of this newfag
>>
File: 1310408441466.jpg (4KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1310408441466.jpg
4KB, 251x251px
>>1017589
>>
>>1017597
>>1017608
I figured it out now haha
>>
>>1017589
>ruin your life
A few things. It will cost more than you realize. It can turn into a real sink. Many legit nightclubs never recoup their initial investment before fizzling( and that Is with a much more potent profit center , booze).

In addition to the costs of a failed business, their are lots of other things than can cost you. How often are you sued? Kids are a huge liability and the odds of you being sued are basically 100 percent if this goes on for any amount of time.

Which brings me to my next point. Kids WILL sneak booze. You can try to stop them (good luck finding knowledgable bouncers for a kiddy joint) but you will never stop it all. Also, your interdiction efforts will inevitably lead to pregaming. This happens at grown up clubs too. People just drink alot before coming in to avoid buying drinks inside. This is a perfect storm of human stupidity. It causes binge and purge over indulgence. Kids will tend to drink too much too fast, then the booze hits when they are inside. This will not only make a mess, but actually be dangerous. Fights, vandalism, puking, alcohol poisoning, and various degrees of sexual assault are all way more likely in that enviroment.

So in short, when I say ruin your life I'm not just talking about money. I'm talking about having a kid die on your bathroom floor.
>>
>>1017542
>wants to open a teen club
>does;t know clubs make all of their money by selling drinks

please for the love of god don't open a teen club you will go broke

maybe an older person club
>>
This idea comes up here every few weeks. As always it's a bad idea.
>>
>>1017613
the damage has already been done
>>
>>1017542
This is one of those things that sounds so unbelievably terrible that my lack of faith in humanity makes me think it would actually work. I can picture a bunch of little faggot kids in suburbia loving this
>>
>>1017639

This.

So, basically, there are 3 points:

1. The nightclub will die off before you make back the initial investment, or it will bring shit profit.

2. Nightclubs get sued, specially a nightclub for kids since they're underage.

3. Kids will inevitably get drinks inside and those who won't, will drink way too much by the parking lot.

4. Either way, all the kids will still get drunk and they will fuck shit up, because they are kids. They will vomit everywhere, pass out from too much drinking, a few will have to go to the hospital, they can fight other kids because faggot kids do that, and

5. Drunk kids will harass the hot bitches to say the least, and do worse.
>>
>>1017716
Once maybe, but clubs are boring unless their is some kind of intoxication.
>>
File: 02836508625.jpg (325KB, 1566x1110px) Image search: [Google]
02836508625.jpg
325KB, 1566x1110px
>>1017542
i've got the biggest meme nightclub in town boy and your shit just wont cut the cheese
>>
>>1017639
Thank you for the well thought out response, I assumed that when people agree to enter they would take responsibility for their actions and I wouldn't be liable for anything, but now I see that it would somehow fall onto me.
>>
>>1017751
I am quoted poster, home from work so not sure if my ID changed. A few things I wanted to add on the whole " kids dying" issue.

This is not theorierical. Way back when, my highschool prom (a little different, but same idea) had a problem with kids drinking, so they got tighter and tighter on security, which of course only made the drinking more dangerous. You know, speed drinking, trying to " get drunk enough for it to last" and a girl died, right there on the floor in front of everyone.

Also, I worked in nightclubs for many years and I have had that uncomfortable moment too many times, when you are legitimately trying to figure out if a person is dead. Sometimes it's a chick slumped in a bathroom stall covered in shit and puke, sometimes a dude in a pool of blood. The feel is not for the faint of heart.
>>
>>1017542

You have posted this 3 time.

Each time multiple anons explain to you why the idea is shit.

BUT HEY OPEN YOUR NIGHTCLUB AND BE SURE TO DOCUMENT EVERYTHING WITH BLOG POSTS AND PHOTOS SO WE CAN ALL POINT AT YOU AND LAUGH
>>
Why does this come up so often.

Nigh clubs make money off alcohol and the hope of sex.

Sure you can sell soda and snacks but kids are going to buy 1 bottle of $3 mountain dew and a bag of skittles and thats it. Plus you have to deal with kids sneaking drugs and alcohol in.

When adults do it, who fucking cares. When a kid ODs in your bathroom, it's pretty bad press and you will lose most of your clientele because their parents will ban them.

Now if you want to do something like this. Find a local ballroom or other building already equipped for it and rent it out once a month and make it a teen night. Sell pizza and over priced drinks and candy. Then it's a novelty thing and will actually draw people.
>>
>>1017768
>I assumed that when people agree to enter they would take responsibility for their actions

Sort of, if it's a 18+ club. If you have 16 year olds then the parents will blame you for their shit parenting. They didn't give permission to go, they'll say they got the booze there.

Plus you might not have any legal action taken, but as I said, it will destroy your business.
>>
>>1017542
I used to do promotions for a teenage nightclub when I was in high school. Got paid $10 a head to bring in people.

The club I worked at made some money, but a much smarter idea would be to rent out other nightclubs on days that only high school kids have off. Holidays like the Sunday leading in to Martin Luther King day.

Pay an established club rent + $X per head to test the market first. If things go really well then consider more school off nights before plunking down a fortune to start a club.
>>
File: 1451418031498.png (690KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451418031498.png
690KB, 640x640px
There's a "teenage nightclub" in my city. It's called "The Fun Center"

Basically Friday and Saturday night they host parties. Costs $30 to get in. They got Rockband battles for prizes, karaoke, a DJ, etc. Basically random events throughout the night. And they also have an arcade section. And food of course. They only run it 2 days a week 6PM to 12AM and they have been in business ever since I was a kid (I'm 22).

Don't call it a nightclub. Hardly any parents would allow their child to go to a "teen nightclub". Call it a fun center or some other parent approved shit name.
>>
>>1017887
>someone found out a way for teenagers to have fun doing legal and safe activities during the same time they would otherwise be doing retarded and dangerous shit
Must be Jesus
>>
Will the nightclub feature a portable, collapsible chip heater?
>>
>>1017542
Banking on most of the labor and food being free is a BAD idea.
>>
>>1017776

while working at the nightclubs, did you ever sexually abuse or rape some passed out in the bathroom hot chick?

I know if i worked in a nightclub and went inside a bathroom at 5:30 am, the night already ended, almost everyone is gone and i was alone, and found some bitch passed out, i would certainly be tempted to do nasty, nasty things, even though i'm perfectly aware and conscious it's a terrible thing and actually a crime...
>>
>>1017926
THIS
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.