[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom has an ebay account with about 800 items sold at 100%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Max_stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
My mom has an ebay account with about 800 items sold at 100% profitable feedback. What's the easiest thing to source profitably? For now my budget for inventory is $500.

She sells items that net profits of usually the 5-25 dollar range. Clothes, books, dvds, board games, garage store trash. The flipping community is pretty secretive and full of scammers shilling e-books who claim huge profits from freight auctions and stuff like that. Where should I be focused when it comes to inventory and sourcing? I already have a great setup for shipping.
>>
Ask your money you dumb NEET faggot
>>
>>1015164
Buy a Gaylord full of crap from a wholesaler. Sell off the good stuff, donate crap stuff to charity. Rinse, lather and repeat.

What you buy doesn't really matter. You are dealing in commodities OP. You just have to be able to drive volume.
>>
>>1015166
mummy*
>>
>>1015166
I'm not a NEET, I'm just interested in seeing what I can do with some extra money. I don't spend a lot of it on bullshit so picking could be a fun hobby that makes me a little money. Is that so difficult to imagine?
>>
>>1015170
Back to /lit/ you go mr NEET
>>
>>1015164
dont even think about screwing up your moms good ebay rep
>>
>>1015164
Anon I have been in the same boat before... I still havent found a good place to buy shit at

At this point im just using a cheap ass hosting company for 2.50 per month and cheap domains and tryin to get started affiliate marketing

I know a guy who became a millionaire by ranking his h o m e recor d i n g s t u di o blog to the top spot on google (only since 2012-2013)
>>
>>1015164
Nobody is going to hold your hand and help you make free money. There are people on this board who sell on eBay and if we told you our secrets, you'd be in direct competition with us.

The only advice I can offer is find an item with a profit margin that makes your efforts worth it. And get used to dealing with eBay buyers who have double digit IQs.
>>
>>1016111
op falls in that category
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.