[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to sell a facebook page? How much value does my page have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (77KB, 468x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 468x615px
How to sell a facebook page?

How much value does my page have? The subject is takeaway and food delivery. It has 1000 likes under a generic brand all the likes are legit people who live in a small geographic area centered on a town of 30,000 people in the uk.

I was thinking a takeaway or pizza delivery company would buy it for £600?
>>
$.95
>>
Why do so many people online who ask a question begin with "How to ...?", who the fuck will want to help you?
>>
95 cents? That sounds very low.

I think the page could easily generate £200 - £300 a week for the right business
>>
>>1014586
I dont know. Maybe you could help instead of being a dick
>>
>>1014558
I have various facebook pages, instagram and other shit, that are used to sell products, and believe me, a 1000 likes are pretty cheap and easy to get. I have seen 1M likes pages go for less than a 1000 dollars.

Your page is worth $.95
>>
>>1014605
But those pages are not focused on a small geographic area.

For the total population of 15sq km 1000 likes is quite saturated. The biggest page in the area is a buy and sell page and it has 5000 likes.
>>
>>1014612
you need to prove that it makes money, also if its local you should try selling it there, i will give you 1 dollar.
>>
>>1014558
1k people is nothing.

You'd be lucky to get maybe $5 for it.
>>
>>1014617
I will compile a list of the local takeaways and fast food delivery businesses.

How do you think i should do it? Write them a polite email or walk in with my hat on backwards and ask to see the manager?
>>
>>1014623
Ok, show me a page with 1k likes targetted to 15km and fast food delivery on sale for $5 and ill buy every single one.
>>
>>1014629
LOL u mad?

Listen, you asked a question, you got the same basic answer from everybody. Your page is worth shit.

If you're able to sell it for a decent amount of money, feel free to come back to biz and I'll eat some crow. But that's not going to happen...sorry!
>>
>>1014643
Challenge accepted douche
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.