[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nootropics for /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: 1449958420843s.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449958420843s.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
Nootropics thread?

What are your cognitive enchancers /biz/

Beyond the obvious:

> sleep well
> excercise

Aside from the well trusted caffeine...do you take anything to boost mental power?

I have found that cigarrettes boost my productivity tenfold. Sadly, they're bad for you. Luckily, I don't seem to get any real dependency or addiction though, which is good. So I try to use them only when desperately needed.

I have done most of the stimulants (ritalin, adderall), but I found them far too powerful, hell even caffeine makes me sort of fucked up and unable to concentrate if I have too much. I'm extremely prone to Anxiety.

In an ideal world, I would be a high energy, no substances, Donald Trump....but alas I got inferior genetics.
>>
I have caffeine, l-theanine and noopept on the way.
they're supposed to be synergistic and pretty decent.
plus i exercise ~4 days a week give or take a day.
>>
>>1014106
Modafinil, cocaine and a lot of willpower.
>>
>>1014106
addreall if I got a huge crunch. I try to avoid that shit because I have to trade 2 days of mega productivity for 3 days of shit productivity. I.E. it doesn't balance out under normal circumstances.
>>
>>1014106
not biz related.
>>
Would definetly recommend BP coffee
>>
Bought adderall off an autist, I could concentrate easily but I would go off on a tangent, fixating on irrelevant things and not any more intelligently. Then there was the withdrawal period.

I think there is a reason why we didn't evolve to just flood the brain with neurochemicals, ideally you want to get close to the neutral point. If you have ADHD you use adderall to go from negative to neutral.

I don't know if there is another angle to this, maybe neuroplasticity.

>>1014163
>cocaine is not /biz/ related
>>
>Luckily, I don't seem to get any real dependency or addiction though, which is good.

Bullshit. You will regret, trust me!
>>
>>1015075
This is step one
>>
File: VIG_GUARANA_TABS_grande.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
VIG_GUARANA_TABS_grande.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>>1014106

R8 me
>>
>>1014106
Ginko Smart
>>
>>1014106
I don't trust anything but the old soviet stuff that has decades of use

Picamilon , noopept etc
>>
>>1014189
Neurofeedback
>>
File: matcha.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
matcha.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
I'm diagnosed ADD.
I used to get dexies prescribed to me and they worked like magic, it was like i was taking the drug out of Limitless but then after 5 years of taking them i developed a hyper sensitivity to them and would get really bad side effects after just 1 x 5mg pill when i was on 6 x 5mg a day minimum.
Now i take 1tsp of Matcha a day (1/2 tsp in the morning another 1/2 midday) and it's awesome.
5000iu of vitamin D + 3 fish oil tablets + Matcha + exercise + sleep has been working better than the dexies ever did and i have no down time from days when i crash from the dexies, no tolerance build up making me have to take more dexies, no accidental mildly psychotic episodes from the anxiety buildup and the overdosing on dexies due to trying to counter the tolerance build up.

Anyway Matcha does what this guy is trying to do with >>1014125
>I have caffeine, l-theanine
except the caffeine and l-theanine are natural ingredients in the Matcha.
>>
Nicotine (quit smoking, use ecig now), 4 cups of black coffee before noon, and a few Stackers between lunch and dinner.
>>
>>1017774
kek, look at this faggot, consuming fucking amphetamines and weird eastern powder shit, all because he can't sit down and focus like a normal person

truly top keks
>>
>>1017782
I bet you're one ugly motherfucker
>>
>>1014125
>>1014136
>>1016525
>>1016526
>>1017782

What is this gay shit? Adderall, faggots. You already know. Why are we having this thread?
>>
>>1014106

At least an hour of pure 'do nothing directed' time every day.
>>
methylphenidate sandoz 54mg, L-tyrosine and huperzine A
>>
Coffee, cigarettes, and tea. All in moderation, of course.
>>
I visually drink about 4 coffes before lunch, more if I'm feeling a bit tired- black with about two tablespoons and no sugar or milk because I'm alergic to milk.

apart from that this is my daily stack:

250 mg Caffeine (nodoze or some pill)
200 mg L-Theanine
50mg Ethylphenidate
300 mg Sulbutiamine
300 mg NALT
300 mg Alpha GPC
80mg Ritalin (spaced out through day)
1500 mg Aniracetam
20 mg Noopept
500mg Chlorophenylpiperazine
90mg Ziprasidone
0.5mg Xannax taken through the day as I have anxiety
Aspirin (no idea what dise just take them all through day because of headaches)

Interested in what other people would suggest I add to my stack, I was thinking about Kratom because I get a lot of panic attacks and headaches constantly during the day so I can weene myself off Xannax and other sleeping pills. Thanks
>>
>>1017951
thats fucked, have you tried just not taking anything? why do you take so much stuff?
>>
I find fapping every 4 hours or so helps
>>
>>1017794
>eastern powder shit

Not him, but matcha is basically just powdered green tea. A rather strong strain of green tea, mind you.

It's my brew of choice when I prepare milk tea.
>>
File: 252d24t2.jpg (231KB, 997x831px) Image search: [Google]
252d24t2.jpg
231KB, 997x831px
>>1014106
>Falling for the nootropics jew
>2000+14+1
>>
>>1017951
I can not IMAGINE why you'd get headaches.
>>
>>1017951
so much money for counteracting effects
fucking idiot
>>
>>1017951
how are you alive?
>>
>>1014106
>Luckily, I don't seem to get any real dependency or addiction though, which is good.

Yeah, I smoked cigarettes every 5 minutes for 10 years and never got addicted.
>>
>>1017954
to stay awake

I'm busy most of the time so I need to stay awake and not sleep as much. I usually don't sleep for about 3 nights a week and sleep lightly on the other days (like 4 hours a night). I have really bad insomnia and its killing me, so I get tired during the day and have to take my stack to stay shap and alert
>>
File: 1451376997312.png (128KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1451376997312.png
128KB, 659x609px
I take copious amounts of benzos to keep calm or else I will have severe panic attacks/migraine headaches. Literally the worst thing ever but whatever fuck it, I guess that's what you get from childhood abuse and PTSD.
>>
>>1018046
get off the supplements. you cannot sustain. kor
>>
>>1018046
could you possibly do polyphasic sleep? where you sleep every couple of hours for 20 mins 6 times a day, its supposed to give the same amount of proper restful sleep without wasting so much time, might be helpful, but i tried it and sometimes i couldnt get to sleep and i was tired for like 2 days after.
>>
File: image:3523.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image:3523.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
sniff some heroin
>>
>>1017774
I just bought 200g of matcha to try after this post

need to add exercises, tho. might walk a bit right now

thanks anon
>>
>>1017951
nice try, big pharma
>>
>>1018003
+1
>>
File: nootroo-nootropic-capsule-pills.png (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nootroo-nootropic-capsule-pills.png
85KB, 300x300px
I now have enough motivation to put the towel back on the rack after showering, and instead of playing metal gear all the time for fun I'll stalk business owners and in some cases, send obnoxious cover letters to shitty fortune 1000 design/consulting firms.

Bowflex? you're acting like hot shit because you made a catalog for bowflex?!
>>
>>1020676

Oh and I'm not scared that I'm going to puke on a stranger when I'm in public places any more.

But I think most of my anxiety is going away because of exercising using duh muscle drugs.

Only bad thing that's happened from using pre-workouts with nootropics is being awake for 24+ hours.
>>
Requesting more particulars on noopept?

Anyone have a reliable source for Modafinil or should I just try to get a legit prescription? I've read horror stories about mystery pills from online pharmacies.
>>
>>1019999
quads hath spoken, big pharma fuk off
>>
File: deepdream.jpg (253KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
deepdream.jpg
253KB, 800x600px
>>1014106
Levothyroxine
it is typically used to treat hypothyroidism, but basically it gives you the ability to control on how much power your body works (like a Power Lever on an airplane). If I take 100mg every 12 hours (and maybe some paracetamol) I can stay awake for two or three days and function perfectly normal. Also you will have it very easy to lose weight.

If you take one pill immediately before going to bed, you will only sleep 5-7 hours and your dreams will seem very vivid and realistic with better graphics.

If I take 200mg at once, I feel like my brain has unlocked another power level and my mental agility becomes very high.

However, one time I was unable to take my base level for four days and it was really bad. I was tired all day, my attention span was like 5 minutes and it felt like my IQ had sunken to 70.
>>
File: 1446921260216.gif (476KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
1446921260216.gif
476KB, 188x174px
>>1020982
>Levothyroxine
Since it counteracts all effects of hypothyroidism here is a list of what it works against:
>Fatigue
>Weakness
>Weight gain or increased difficulty losing weight
>Hair loss
>Cold intolerance (you can't tolerate cold temperatures like those around you)es
>Constipation
>Depression
>Irritability
>Memory loss
>Decreased libido

The idea is to increase your thyroid to the maximum amount without going into overdose theory which would result in:
>Trouble sleeping
>Weight loss
>Increased frequency of bowel movements
>Hand tremors
>Mood swings
>Nervousness or anxiety
>Rapid heartbeat
>Irregular heartbeat
>>
>>1020954
I've heard good things about modafinilcat
>>
>>1017855
tard. look at the side effects
>>
>>1020676
>>1020685

Don't.

Doesn't know how to deliver product properly.
>>
>>1021053

I have no issue, they were about 3 days late with the first delivery, I talked with them, and now I have free shipping for the length of my subscription indefinitely.

The product is good. The way its packaged to be cycled is really good, no tolerance build up.
>>
>>1020982
Is this mg or micrograms?
>>
>>1014106
5g creatine a day
>>
File: 1449169147486.gif (2MB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449169147486.gif
2MB, 223x200px
>>1021469
I meant microgramms 100 mcg = 0.1 mg
Sorry that I mixed this up.
100mg Levothyroxine would probably kill you ;)
>>
I'm on week three of no caffeine and no sugar. The first week was pure, unbridled hell. Worse than anything I've ever subjected myself to.

Now I sleept for 3 hours and it's like sleeping for ten before. I feel better. I focus easier. Sometimes the solution is less chemicals and not more.
>>
>>1017951

I used to take a similar amount of bullshit (adderall instead of Ritalin)

The reason you have to drink so much coffee and caffeine just to feel awake before lunch is because you're so worn out from all the drugs from the previous day.

Ween yourself off the stimulants and then you won't be as reliant on the Xanax and sleeping pills
>>
File: pepe in suit siggi.jpg (23KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
pepe in suit siggi.jpg
23KB, 317x432px
>>1021776
micro=ยต
>>
>>1017782
>'Quit smoking'
>'eCig'

You're still addicted mongeloid, you're still smoking.
>>
>>1021820
>no sugar
Including carbohydrates?

How much caffeine did you drink? I drink a lot of coffee, but if I run out, I just feel a little slow the first day and then adjust.
>>
>>1021889
I cut most bread out. But I've avoid anything sweet, carbonated, etc.

I drank quite a bit of coffee and soda. I was drinking over a liter of Mt. Dew a day for awhile there.

The caffeine (or sugar, i don't know which. Maybe both?) withdrawal was absolute terrible. I couldn't sleep for hours into days and then I'd sleep for 18 hours like the dead. It was 100x worse than nicotine withdrawal when I quit smoking 8 years ago.

But after about a week i steadily started feeling better. I've cleaned up my diet quite a bit as well. I thought i needed caffeine to function in the mornings after years of abusing it. I do miss that mid morning rush sometimes but I have no regrets of kicking the habit.
>>
>>1017951
>Mixing uppers and downers all day every day
>Taking a fuck load of shit to feel productive and normal

Gee guys, why don't I feel so great?

In answer to your question you should prolly just take more drugs tho
>>
File: rogancuck.jpg (220KB, 970x840px) Image search: [Google]
rogancuck.jpg
220KB, 970x840px
I have friends that swear by Alpha Brain from Onnit. Anyone have any practical, non-Rogan cult experience?
>>
>>1021919
Sugar water is the devil! I've recently allowed myself to keep 8oz coke bottles in the house, and try to just have one a week as a treat or a whiskey mixer.
>>
>>1021933
>that pic
>so specific
>yet so familiar
>>
>>1021940
I cheated and had some dessert on Christmas Day but other than that I feel much better without processed sugars. I still take in from fruits, some carbs, etc but I'm truly amazed at how much better I feel without it. Soda was the absolute worst part of my diet.

I started to suffer from /biz/ related stress running my company as well. Which resulted in Acid Reflux which made kicking coffee an easy choice. One cup would result in hours of discomfort in the end there.
>>
>>1021933

There's not much in Alpha Brain that you can't stack yourself. Still yet, I would suggest it as the go-to entry level nootropic. Ironically, unlike people in this thread are suggesting, its not a good idea to not take any carbohydrates while on Alpha Brain. The excess in acetylcholine (which is the chemical that 'reloads' the synapses in your brain's neural network) it'll generate, without using something like phenylpiracetam, will likely put you in a bad mood despite making you hyper-attentive. (Sugar/carbs are the body's main go-to for dopamine, which needs to be present to complement high levels of acetylcholine. Unless you're full tilt keto, I would recommend a conventional diet with Alpha Brain.
>>
>>1021951
Any idea what the shelf life on Alpha Brain is? Someone got me a bottle two years ago or so that I forgot about until recently. Is it still good?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.