[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anton Kreil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (67KB, 674x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 674x720px
How can I be like this guy?
>>
>>1012089
He started trading IPO's when he was 16 and he was very successful. Then he showed his track record to Goldman Sachs and they took him on board where he was in charge of tens of millions of dollars which he divided appropriately in the different sectors while always have 'emergency' funds in case something new popped up.

Then, he quit Goldman and kind of retired. I think a year later he began trading his own money for the heck of it, and then he was offered a TV trading show, which I'm sure you have seen, where he trained 8 noobs in to trying to trade the GFC.

Then after that he wanted to train randoms so he started setting up trading teams or some shit of complete noobs.

I genuinely don't think he is doing it for the money, I think he is training these people for self furfillment, if he was after the money he would go back to Goldman Sachs.

If you want to be a successful trader, you need to get great returns and a degree in something related like Finance, math, engineering...whatever.

Then you need to be headhunted (preferably) or apply to an investment bank and manage hundreds of millions.
>>
become a con artist and cease taking finasteride
>>
>>1012092
His twitter looks like such a fucking scam lmao
>>
>>1012101
I don't follow him, I used to watch some videos because I wanted to do what he did and I just learnt a little bit about how he got there

So I'm getting an engo/commerce degree (investment banker friends/family say either commerce/law or engo/commerce are the best ways in to an investment bank)

Either going to major in finance of accounting, both lead to a trading floor or a business analyst kinda shenanigans for investment banks

I wouldn't doubt it was a scam, however, I would think he would make a lot of income from real estate anyway and he could always go back to Goldman Sachs if he wanted to make millions again.
>>
>>1012092

of course he does it for the money, it's just a less stressful way to make money, I mean look at the guys fucking face
>>
File: 1450993022043.jpg (156KB, 674x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450993022043.jpg
156KB, 674x720px
>>1012230
>I mean look at the guys fucking face

He literally looks like it.

Pic related.
>>
>>1012101
>>1012238
Wageslave: A True Novel by Anonymous memer rights advocist
>>
>>1012242
Anton detected.

Look at his twitter page... It looks like one of those BO$$ MLM scammers
>>
>>1012089
I know the guy in person

Genuinely isn't a con-artist. He charges a premium because he gives world-class education, the sort of education you can only learn at top IB's and hedge funds, and what are the chances that the people going for the courses will get into one of these companies? Slim chance.
>>
>>1012649
He associates with 4channers in real life?

Not taking this guy's advice ever
>>
>>1012649
"I got suckered into paying thousands of dollars for his course and now see criticisms towards him as an attack on my poor sense of judgement"
>>
>>1012089
Sell shit product for very exorbitant price and make documentaries travelling the world telling people how they should earn money trading while all other jobs being shit while being ignorant like an asshole.
>>
>>1012649
Okay Anton, we know it is you.
>>
>>1012649
anton pls
>>
File: 1449410518030.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449410518030.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>1012649
Why am i reading this in his voice?
>>
>>1012649

Reading this in a Liverpool accent.
>>
File: laughing pepe.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>1012649
>Mfw anton is running such a low budget scam that he needs to shill for himself on 4chan
>>
>>1012649
Okay, this is definitely Anton himself.
>>
I did the course and it was excellent, still glad I didn't pay for it.
>>
12/26/15
The day Anton visited /biz/.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.