[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you spend your money on, /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: collection-02.jpg (750KB, 1080x703px) Image search: [Google]
collection-02.jpg
750KB, 1080x703px
What do you spend your money on, /biz/?
>>
Not a fan of a vast majority of those shows but I'll give you credit for the Haruhi figures.

Still I would never actually buy any since my girlfriend and friends would be pretty weirded out by it. So I just spend my money on college, medical books, surgical tools and practice "dummies."
>>
>>1011560
I have a weaken for old pennies. Even when I was a kid. I only difference is I only buy graded coins now or coins that I can get graded.
>>
Just the bare necessities. Where my FIRE bros at?
>>
embarrassing things
>>
>mortgage payments
>SPY
>things I can restore and flip on craigslist i.e. Record players, bicycles, furniture
>food
>tools
>>
>>1011560

mostly clothes senpai
>>
>>1011560
Gas and the occasional video game.
>>
>>1011770
And stocks. /rgt/ has me hooked.
>>
>>1011560
drugs and alcohol
>>
After bills, I usually just save my money in savings or investments. I do buy a good amount of home gym equipment, though. I have a pretty nice home gym coming along at this point.
>>
File: Screenshot (35).png (13KB, 573x280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (35).png
13KB, 573x280px
on rookie mistakes nigga
>>
File: collegegirls.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
collegegirls.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>
File: bronze.jpg (2MB, 1182x779px) Image search: [Google]
bronze.jpg
2MB, 1182x779px
Guns, but I'm trying to change that.

I'm building a large account meant specifically for investing. I'm just now getting into /biz/.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Bourbons are my guilty pleasures, I have about 600 worth sitting at home and go through about $300 worth a year.

This isnt counting going out to whiskey centric bars here in NYC and sampling small batch and rare bourbons that go for 20+ a glass.

Pic related.

Other than that, stocks and my dog.
>>
asian hookers mostly.
>>
tuxedos for mice
>>
>>1011560
tabletop games/card games. I just simply can't control myself
>>
bitches
>>
Beats me, anon. I'll figure that out when I'm 30. Spent my first 22 years as a toddler or in education, 3 after that paying off debt, and the 1 after that buying a replacement used car (mine finally died) and assembling a 15k security fund. Now I need 3 years to save up 60k for a small house down payment in MA.

THEN, when I've hit the age where my parent's generation already had 6 year old kids, I can be financially secure and start thinking about doing something with my life.
>>
>>1011560
kpop
>>
>>1011560
I save it all. Found a credit card like 7 months ago. Still works whenever I use it. Basically I go on dates and buy groceries/alcohol with it. Like 700 per month? I'm afraid to pay bills with it.
>>
>>1011560
Nothing, I just like collecting money. Sometimes I will buy nice clothes for myself. Last time I bought something for myself was around the beginning of the year.
>>
>>1012301

Bought the Twice CD in Japan just a few days ago, first time I ever bought some kpop stuff

Felt like I was betraying SNSD since I didn't buy anything from them but their shit is so mega expensive like wtf
>>
designer clothes, weed, and food lol
>>
>>1011560

women

entertainment

travel

cars
>>
>>1012132

Holy shit. Identical selection to my current cabinent.

> Angels Envy
probably the single best whiskey I have ever tasted. It's a bargain at $90 a bottle.
>>
>>1012144

stories?
>>
>>1012326
You... Found it? Like on the side of the road?

That's kinda dangerous anon, fraud can land you behind bars.
>>
>>1012418
At a grocery store.
>>
>>1012379

What is your whiskey recommendations? I've only drank cheap honey whiskey, but whiskey is my favorite liquor for sure. I used to drink alot of vodka but I don't have the stomach to drink it anymore.
>>
As far as entertainment goes I usually buy much into weed, video games and camping equipment to go out with the wife
>>
>>1012942

Woodford Reserve. Best whiskey for the money.

Buffalo Trace is good too, not as good as woodford, but a little cheaper.
>>
>>1013165

>Bourbon
>Best whiskey for money

They're mutually exclusive. Pick one or the other.
>>
>>1013172

splitting hairs
>>
>>1011560
Gambling
Whores
Whisky
Guitars

The rest I save
>>
File: The American Way of Romance.jpg (327KB, 450x1045px) Image search: [Google]
The American Way of Romance.jpg
327KB, 450x1045px
>>1012812

>the worst possible investment
>>
>>1011560

Besides living expenses? Art collecting is my one big vice. Collection is worth a little over $30,000.
>>
After basic expenses I save most of my money but there are 3 main places my discretionary spending goes:
Getting drunk on weekends
1-3 expensive vacations/year
Quarter-season tickets to the local MLB team (20+ games), plus a few NBA/NFL/college games every year

Having a ton of baseball tickets is a great way to connect with acquaintances. I go to 20 games a year and bring 12 or 13 different people along with me. It's a great excuse to call up someone you haven't seen in a couple months - nobody can resist the call of the free baseball ticket. It helps that the Brewers are so damn cheap compared to most teams.
>>
Gardening
Farming
Fishing
Electronics

Really that's all. I raise chicken and cattle and grow potatoes and green beans. And I have probably $5K in fishing gear. Love fishing. And I always like buying the newest tablets, laptops, TVs, etc.
>>
>>1013192
>Gambling

>saving money

pick one
>>
>>1013237

>save $50 a paycheck
>spend $50 a paycheck on lotto tickets

Can pick both negro
>>
>>1013225
i realized how lame this made me sound...i do lots of interesting things too they just don't cost much money
>>
>>1012812
>pussy is cut off

why god
>>
>>1011560
I have a weakness for Bad Dragon products. So those and food for my handguns when I go to the range.
>>
>>1013602
typical gun enthusiast
>>
>>1011560
>all those shits cluttering the shelf
you could've do better by stop buying shit trading figs in bulk and buy some scales.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.