[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HORY SHET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/27/technology/when-a-unicorn-start-up-stumbles-its-employees-get-hurt.html?partner=IFTTT&_r=0

>Good was a “unicorn,” that is, a private company with a valuation of more than $1 billion. The high valuation increased the paper value of employee shares — and thus the income tax bills levied on their stock when they received the stock grants, or when they bought and sold shares. To pay those taxes, some employees emptied savings accounts and borrowed money.

>Employees essentially ended up paying to work for the company.

>Christy Wyatt, CEO

>Christy Wyatt

Christy...
>>
>being a wagecuck for someone else
>expecting to get anything in return other than completely fucked over

I don't fucking understand why anyone would ever work for someone else. Especially a fucking startup.

That's why I'm starting my own business :^) I'll be dead before I resign myself to being a fucking cuckold
>>
>>1011300

Same. I've only ever had one boss. Summer job while in college. 17 years ago...
>>
>>1011300
>That's why I'm starting my own business :^) I'll be dead before I resign myself to being a fucking cuckold

Ah, another NEET with big dreams of starting a business.

Yet just let us know when it inevitably fails or more likely, you don't have the balls to take a risk and work on your business, much more comfy sitting at mommie and daddie's house and calling people cuckolds huh.
>>
>>1011847
Will do, boss. And the saltiness from retards like you will be soooo satisfying. For a few minutes. Then it'll just get annoying because you'll be bitching so much.
>>
>>1011907
You haven't even gotten started yet you're already bragging about how jealous everyone will be.

Don't you think you're getting a little ahead of yourself? Imagining a successful business everyone can do, now when you actually create it is when you can brag.
>>
>>1011907

What's hilarious is somebody else is paying for you to survive right now...yet you're brimming with pride.
>>
>>1011914
That's like most people on this fucking board.

They literally haven't accomplished a single thing in their lives yet their calling other people "cucks" and talking about how successful they'll be and how jealous everyone will be WHEN they finish University, WHEN they become investment bankers, WHEN they save up millions of dollars and live off passive income... Everything is WHEN, in a few years... maybe when I'm 25 maybe 30, anytime but now.
>>
>>1011845

How'd you get out? Help a brother in need with your wisdom
>>
>>1011918
I love owning my company. Thank god I'm not a cuck
>>
>>1011918
Speak for yourself. I'm sitting in MY house right now. On MY couch. Shitposting on MY phone.

Also bought $10mm worth of debt yesterday and 20 computers today for a business I'm starting.

I wish you the best, but you're kind of a cunt.
>>
>>1011911
>>1011914
Unfortunately I'm not petty enough to save a screenshot of your posts. I'd like to, but I'll lose interest in coming back here just to post that when business takes off.

But doooon't worry haters. God this is funny. I haven't even done anything yet and you're this bitter about my success. Can't wait to see what people do when I do start making serious money. I don't know about you but I'm pretty excited.
>>
>>1012463
>I haven't even done anything yet and you're this bitter about my success

Exactly, you haven't done anything. There is nothing to be bitter of.
>>
>>1012463
>this bitter about my success
Which doesn't exist and won't exist.

Please do calculate the opportunity costs of spending years struggling being your "own man".
>>
>>1012485
It's not like 90% of businesses or whatever number is thrown around fail quickly anyway...
>>
>>1012479
>>1012485
Top kek

>>1012493
>not understanding statistics
You know, honestly, I could explain this to you and readily convince you "hey maybe being an entrepreneur is actually a really good idea." But I'm not gonna. I'd rather you figure it out on your own, if you ever do. Honestly though, I wish you luck. Not many people develop the mentality to even *want* to start a business, let alone be able to run one.
>>
>agreeing to get paid in Company stock for a startup

JUST
>>
>>1012256

Anon, you know, if you ever need more computers I can sell them to you for 85% of ebay sale prices, all clean, working, genuine software, wide selection of machines from $50-$750 machines,

Do you anticipate future need for machines? Please drop me an email if so.

Thanks,
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.