[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the CPA exam difficult after taking college classes in Accounting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1448520563478.gif (2MB, 374x254px) Image search: [Google]
1448520563478.gif
2MB, 374x254px
Is the CPA exam difficult after taking college classes in Accounting?
>>
Not OP but also curious
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
Yes, for sure. The thing with the exams is not that the things you need to know are particularly hard, you need to know 1000 things - mile wide and an inch deep. Quantity of material makes it harder to cram last minute.

But difficulties with exams make them the more valuable to be certified.
>>
>>1010181
Depends if you've taken graduate courses. In Texas(my home state) you've gotta take 30 hours of graduate courses before you can sit for the exam. At my uni 98% of people pass after the first try if they've completed their graduate degree
>>
I passed bec.
They say it was the easiest.
They were wrong.
>>
>>1011320
>at my uni 98% of people pass after the first try

Bullshit. No way this is true. Top programs in the country are proud of rates lower than that. What uni is making this ridiculous claim?

Much more likely you personally full of shit since first time 98% is so over the top to claim.
>>
CPA here. If you make the test your job and spend the money on becker you will pass. If you think you can work full time and study during lunch you will fail.

>>1011543

Considering only 60% pass as a rule. This is obvious bullshit.
>>
>>1010181
Big 4 Drone here that started this fall. I just failed FAR but I was probably like 60 or 70th percentile in my accounting classes. It's grueling. Studying while working is fucking insanity, I don't know what I'm going to do man.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.