[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What stock do you own that has been hit the hardest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: logo.png (13KB, 194x72px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
13KB, 194x72px
Pic related is one of my biggest positions. Bought some, it went down so bought some more. Bought the last batch today and now I have 900 stocks at an average price of 67 NOK with thousands of euro down of the original value.
>>
I'm in on Sdrl too. Bought a bunch at $10.50 in January and doubled down at $4.20 last week. I-it's bound to recover, right?

Not even close to my biggest loser. No, that spot is reserved for ISH, which I guess just got taken off of the NYSE today and is down another 90%.

Where is a good place to get one of those suicide bags?
>>
>>1008384
nah you're good. It'll rebound
>>
offshore drilling investors on suicide watch
>>
File: fml 2015.png (35KB, 488x522px) Image search: [Google]
fml 2015.png
35KB, 488x522px
>>1008384
>>
Gopro. Bougth at 30....
>>
This company is going bankrupt. Some guy was bragging about buying american apparel, and I said it would go bankrupt, and he insulted me. And of course I was right, the company went under. The oil price collapse won't end until major oil drillers start to go under.
>>
>>1008384
Biogen right before the crash. That was hard waking up in the morning and seeing they had dropped 30%
>>
ATI-it had a good dividend ;_;
>>
File: 1385861559422.jpg (59KB, 443x640px) Image search: [Google]
1385861559422.jpg
59KB, 443x640px
KMI
Bought in at 41. Met my investment criteria but broke a cardinal rule and bought in despite Cramer pumping. Thought about selling in the 30s but still getting that big dividend and most of my significant investing "errors" have been "panic" selling too soon rather than holding too long so I held.

At $25, decided selling is way overdone, will stabilize soon, don't panic. May ride this one all the way down as selling now at 15 won't even leave me enough capital for a half position in something else. I guess if I do sell or it goes BR, at least I'll get a few years of capital loss carryover.

>October 27: Financials are stable, we expect 6 to 10% dividend growth going forward
>December 4: We still have enough cash to grow the dividend 6-10%.
>December 8: Nah, we cutting that shit 75%

I expect there will be a class action law suit sometime.
>>
>>1008968
can i have your contact info please
>>
so who's going under soon?
>>1008968

I just looked at buying up AAP now that its at .022 cents but, they're taking out all the sexuality stuff, and that's what made it popular in the firstplace. Might buy 1000 shares for shits and giggles though, in case I win in the restructuring.
>>
>>1009089
sorry APP not aap
>>
Ugh I'm still with Horizon pharma. Up in the 35s
>>
>>1008384
Brkb is my biggest loss for the year, bought it at 147 last feburary, pretty much been going down ever since.

A close second would be allstate, got in that one at 72.
>>
MNKD. Down 74%. I only hold on to it anymore as a reminder to sell when losses reach 10%. Since I put the 10% rule into effect it has gotten me out of some bad decisions. I recommend using some hard sell rule, it keeps you from holding and hoping. I don't use stops anymore since I got cleaned out during the flash crash in August.
>>
>>1008538
>>1008673
>>1008894

Seadrill should be fine, they will do some clever restructuring deal and rebound once the oil price recovers.

Expect 2016 to be a bad year tho, recovery starts in 2017 for oil services.
>>
HST. They're restructuring to survive a bear market and secure steady growth, which was like saying "Crash deniers please sell us".

They'll do great in 10 years, but this year was shaky.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.