[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any money in bounty hunting as a profession? Dog seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: ethan-couch-tonya-couch-mother.png (411KB, 831x543px) Image search: [Google]
ethan-couch-tonya-couch-mother.png
411KB, 831x543px
Is there any money in bounty hunting as a profession? Dog seems to make money. I would really like to help find this asshole and his mother.

Google "Ethan Couch".
>>
Do you have money to start?
>>
>>1007907
not anymore
you might be able to get like 50k a year
>>
>>1007907
Find new career
>>
>>1007907
Dog makes his money from the show, not the bounties. Just like gater hunters, storage divers, pawnshops, duck hunters, lumberjacks, deep sea fishermen, chefs, and any other latest fad. All the alternative or "fun" jobs you see on TV only make money if you're on TV.
>>
>>1007910

>implying 50K isn't a lot for people on /biz/, who all are probably unemployed.
>>
How much money would I need to find Ethan and his mom? I figured his asshole buddies would have ratted him out by now.

I figure a bounty hunter needs a cell phone, a vehicle, typical office stuff and some sort of costly education and permit. General and administrative expenses would be needed for "help". Could it be done for $150K annually as overhead?
>>
>>1007940

A working car, equipment for restraint, LTL equipment, legal fees, partners since (no matter what anyone says) the odds of successfully capturing a woman and child without superior numbers is a bad idea, protective armor (stab vests or bullet resistant vests), etc.
>>
>>1007944
This guy is full of shit. All you need is a car, a gun, and a pair of balls.
>>
>>1007970

Depending on the state you're in, you may need special training to point a gun at anyone as a specific part of your job.
>>
File: 635860608923554814-couch-wanted.jpg (46KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
635860608923554814-couch-wanted.jpg
46KB, 534x401px
Ethan's parents are very wealthy. Daddy is available but doesn't know where momma and Ethan have gone.
>>
I bet there are a large number of bounty hunters after this guy now. For the trophy more than anything. Like Cecil but actually worthwhile.
>>
>>1007970
Not in this case, this asshole would be overseas by now. You're gonna need a passport and airfares as well, and if you're not well travelled it won't be easy to find them.
>>
>>1008168

Bounty Hunters can't operate outside the US, even in places with extradition treaties. Dog got locked up in Mexico for this, it's considered abduction if a bounty hunter seizes someone out of the country.

I don't know why this guy would have ran, 10 years probation really isn't that bad.

>>1008071
>5'07
lol

This case actually doesn't make any sense, since now they're probably going to charge the mom with aiding a fugitive, so she would have to be a total moron to go along with this. I imagine they went to a vacation destination, islands or somewhere, thinking they can come back after a few years.
>>
>>1007917
actually I think dog makes his money from owning a bail bonding company/s and the bounty hunting is used not to loose his investment, but yes of course he is being paid by the show as well
>>
>>1008423
in a related note...I think a bail bond company maybe a decent money maker...
>>
>>1008392

He drove drunk, killed 4 people and got 10 years of Probation in sentencing because the judge was convinced he had "affluenza." Basically his parents had spoiled him and he did not have a realistic view of how actions have consequences.

He was caught on camera drinking which is a violation of his probation and then he ran with mum mum. People were already enraged that he didn't go to prison for killed FOUR PEOPLE and the courts have very low tolerance for fuck ups already so he knew he was going to be looking at jail time. Not his entire remaining 8 years, but at least a few months.

Now that he's run though he's facing additional charges as an adult. He'll be serving years now. He should have just taken his time.
>>
>>1008441

Video doesn't show him drinking, it shows him around alcohol, which depending on the terms of his probation, could still be a violation.
>>
>>1008392
Here in the Netherlands you can get decent money tipping off police leading to wanted peoples arrest.
>>
>>1008441
They will probably give him a spanking this time when they catch him
>>
>>1008445
He didn't check in with probation officer. can't be contacted. Now mom is involved. Obstruction of justice charge coming? Aiding and abetting? man I wish I could find him. Reward is growing.

Also check this crazy shit: https://twitter.com/basedethancouch
>>
>>1008445

Being around drugs and alcohol is almost a universal violation, even if you don't have a whiff of the stuff on you.
>>
>>1007907

By the way, if anyone actually seriously goes looking for this kid, just remember that he was willing to run from ten years probation (which is nothing, especially if you're rich).

People running from ten years prison have killed to avoid going back.
>>
>>1007917

> duck hunters

They've actually made their money from a whistle. Show was created just to have a show.

> pawnshops

Even though the pawn shop has been under control for two generations, they've all of a sudden made a killing from a TV show. Yes of course anon, without the TV show, they'd be on the streets obviously.

> storage divers

Yes, bidding on a storage unit that has collectibles, antiques, or among other things in it is in no way creating a lofty profit.
>>
>>1008441
>He drove drunk, killed 4 people and got 10 years of Probation in sentencing because the judge was convinced he had "affluenza." Basically his parents had spoiled him and he did not have a realistic view of how actions have consequences.

God help that judge if some man with balls had been the family member of one of those people.
>>
>>1007907

Most of them have a police background prior to bounty hunting.

I doubt you would have the skills to track and find someone without having been a cop for a few years.
>>
>>1008729
I don't think you understand how wealth, affluence and having the best attorney's in the country works, son.

Remember OJ Simpson?

Wealthy people don't do time.
>>
>>1008690
you do know it's shitposting, right?
>>
>>1008875

OJ still got fucked in civil court, pretty hard.
>>
>>1008392
>>1008441
This ^, plus apparently his and mummies passports disappeared. They've got enough cash to hide pretty well; as well as acquire new identities. They'd be real hard to find.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.