[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a grand. My expenses are pretty much paid for by my parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: the-scheming-jew.gif (31KB, 411x480px) Image search: [Google]
the-scheming-jew.gif
31KB, 411x480px
I have a grand. My expenses are pretty much paid for by my parents

Tell me, why shouldn't I put all my pittance of money into UWTI? Yeah yeah 'muh decay NEVER HOLD LEVERAGED FUNDS THAT'S WHAT JIM CRAMER OR WHOEVER SAID!!!'.

Listen, we know oil will go up again long term. It may take years. But it will go the fuck up. The money I have is very little so I may as well gamble yeah? If oil goes back up to where it was we're talking massive returns.
>>
>>1005505
Then do it.

Why ask a question when you're already set in what you want to do?

Are you even old enough to open a broker account btw?
>>
>>1005508
Did you mean that in an insulting manner bro? Or was it because I said my parents pay for my shit?

Yeah I'm 20. Working a shitty job, going to go to CC and then get my bachelor's. I feel like gambling on this, I mean a grand isn't too much and what do I have to lose? We know oil will return to its old value eventually. Yeah you might eat some shit on beta decay but think about the long term here. These oil prices are fucking temporary. They will NOT be this way forever.
>>
not worth it long term. your amount of money is worthless on this play.

it'll take many, many years for it to ( maybe) reach $100/barrel again. think 2-5 years.

invest in something else instead of wasting 4 years waiting on $1300 bucks kid.
>>
Most people don't have the stomach for an oil bet.
>>
>>1005505
Then do it, nobody here gives a shit if you gain or lose money.
>>
take your grand and flip cars
be a shameless salesperson who cleans the car up, takes decent pictures, and makes himself available
you can make decent money at this if you try
>>
>>1005535
I don't know shit about cars.

>>1005527
I was just asking for input/opinions

>>1005521
I wouldn't sell it at 1300, I would wait years until oil recovers back to 80+ dollars a barrel.
>>
>>1005552
okay so you're waiting a little under a decade to make 3000$.
Buy the rights to Sell waterbottles at events and on the street corner in a cooler with dry ice. you'll see the same amount of money. in 1 inventory rotation. a little more if you pay some kids to do it for you.
>>
>>1005552
>I don't know shit about cars

Yet you can predict the future.
>>
That's not a gamble. We know the price will go up.

You wanna gamble, play with us in /rgt/
>>
>>1005535
I know shit about cars, and goddamn this is the easiest way to make money. I'd easily make like 5000-6000 on a sale just by cleaning the interior, buffing it and cleaning the engine bay. I also knew how to use a camera so I made the car look a lot better than what it really was and it made people want to go look at it. I set the price high so that they'd lowball me, and bam. I made a profit within a week. Just gotta know what cars are shit and which ones aren't.
>>
>>1005598
toyota 4runner?
>>
>>1005598
also how do you clean engine bay?
>>
>>1005604
Take it to the carwash, wrap the fuse box and alternator with grocery bags to prevent water from getting into electronic stuff, hose down the rest until it's clean.
>>
>>1005569
oil will go up, that's not pretending to be a prophet of the future, it's just the truth

>>1005598
>>1005603
>>1005604
>>1005957
this isn't about me getting a steady source of income, it's about getting money in a few years from betting on oil now, they're two totally different things

what am I going to do, put my fucking nothing amount of money in an index fund? that's a waste. I have virtually no captial

I have no mechanic experience so this would be dumb in my case anyway.
>>
>>1005505
Why don't you just trade options?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.