[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will we just quit beating around the bush and reimplement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

When will we just quit beating around the bush and reimplement slavery for anyone who makes less than $50k a year? Seriously, these libcucks are shitting up our country with their dumb opinions and gimmedats.

All they care about is taking more of our freedoms away and raising taxes.
>>
>>1005455
>less than 50k income
Uhh, you just enslaved 98% of the entry-level workforce there, bud.
>>
Have you been reading The Geneaology of Morals again OP?

Look, everyone loves slavery, just like everyone loves raping and pillaging and making empires, but it's so much easier to trick everyone into thinking their job at Walmart (gained through affirmative action) and iPhone plan makes them happier. That's just how this fucking world is.
>>
>>1005455
Oh look it's that one guy who makes le sarcastic "this is what capitalists think' threads
>>
File: Dawson_crying.jpg (61KB, 692x692px) Image search: [Google]
Dawson_crying.jpg
61KB, 692x692px
>>1005470

> That's just how this fucking world is.
>>
>>1005455
>Housing slaves
>Feeding slaves
>Keeping slaves healthy enough to work

It's not economically sound. Pay nothing for the worker drone, have the drone work for you, have it work two jobs to pay for housing and food, have it gentrified to shitty areas so you never have to see it, and have it continue to service society until its eventual death.

The only problem is welfare for poor people with kids, which is a terrible idea. The population is shrinking because it's too expensive to raise kids. The government needs to stop taxing responsible people to fund irresponsible mexicans and basketball americans.
>>
>>1005514

But think about the boy slaves. Why aren't you thinking about the boy slaves?
>>
>>1005474
Get out of here moralcuck. Tumblr is that way.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 960x800px
Because then they won't want to work pal. They might even want to revolt against their slavemasters. You see, the trick is to enslave people without them knowing they're enslaved.
>>
File: 1386726659594.jpg (322KB, 1608x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1386726659594.jpg
322KB, 1608x2001px
>>1005455
You know i seriously hope this shit happens.

Why? I make less than 50k a year so i would be a '''''slave'''' by your terms. however you know how people got rich in the past?

conquest.

i cant wait to kill the slaveowner and take over his property, land, and richest. EASIEST FUCKING WAY TO GET RICH IN HISTORY WAS TO KILL A MAN AND TAKE WHAT WAS HIS.

nowadays the pussy ass bitch ass government say's that's """""""""bad""""""""" well fuck you government i want to kill OP for easy ass gains.
>>
>>1005455
Lol
>>
>>1005551
i bet you lost your breath just typing that drivel, you fat nigger.
>>
>>1005551

The only slave revolt that succeeded was the Haitian Revolt. Haiti was by far the most fertile and richest colony on earth. Look at it now.
>>
>>1005551
>i cant wait to kill the slaveowner and take over his property, land, and richest. EASIEST FUCKING WAY TO GET RICH IN HISTORY WAS TO KILL A MAN AND TAKE WHAT WAS HIS.

Oh yeah? And what if someone kills you?

The problem with your idea is that you're assuming you're the biggest, smartest and strongest. And I'm willing to bet you're not.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1699x1638px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1699x1638px
>>1005470
Or their job anywhere, if you're working at any job then chances are you're prospects for upward economic mobility is slim.
>>1005514
>using 'gentrified' incorrectly
>implying you don't just have to allocate the serfs to a shittier area than yours
Oh, you.
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 800x888px
>>1005565
>inb4 *your
>>
>>1005548
>>1005565
>>1005566
>>>/pol/
>>>/stormfront/

Have you been taking your medication? I am concerned. You need to give your handler a call immediately.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 300x355px
>>1005568
>implying this isn't the truth
>implying the kikes haven't controlled every aspect of the gentiles lives since Americas beginning
JIDF, please leave.
>>
>>1005568
This. I bet he's a libcuck that hates jews and the free market. He probably doesn't even want to make American great again. Take that antisemitism back to msnbc.
>>
They already are slaves.

It's called debt.
>>
File: image.jpg (339KB, 744x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339KB, 744x480px
>>1005574
>OY VEY! Be a good Goy Cuck, just like we PROGRAMED you to be

Stupid sheep, I subscribe to no political party. They're all kike shills.
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1600x1200px
>>1005568
Keep sucking on that kosher cock faggot.
>>
>>1005548
>Putting workers beneath clergymen.

I sure do wish I was making half as much on my cult's allowance and wasn't allowed to fuck girls.
>>
File: 8d2.png (116KB, 905x624px) Image search: [Google]
8d2.png
116KB, 905x624px
>>1005571
>>1005581
>>1005586
Pic related.

Are you going to tell me you seriously fell for the /pol/ and /stormfront/ memes?
>>
>>1005594
When will the cucks finally get it? The reason why me and so many of my jewish relatives are in positions of power is because we value education much more greatly than you do, and as such we're consistently smarter than you. It has nothing to do with a big conspiracy. Of course your kind is too stupid to understand that, so you'll always stay poor.

>>1005586
>>1005581
You're an idiotic antisemite.
>>
>>1005602
The Jews are just superior to goyim.

Both in intelligence and cunning.

>Tfw we are literally the master race
>>
>>1005602
You're not even Jewish, and you know you aren't, and secretly you're glad you're due to a bigotry you don't fully understand but aren't wholly against, but that's decent bait, 3/10, got me to reply.
>>
Actually maybe not slavery but why not have some kind of job that basically provides prison-like accommodations, i.e. just enough food and space for survival with very little real pay. Just make it optional versus prison but force some kind of commitment so people actually work, maybe 6-month contracts. Maybe offer bonus incentives at the end of terms to drive commitments.

I.e. make actual "survival jobs".

Maybe shit like farmworking and low-level food processing like idk nutcracking or something.

We do have way too many people and not enough higher level jobs, service jobs are basically robot-replaceable. The demand for unskilled labor has been sinking.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.