[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Success stories.. Are there any on /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1439496937919.jpg (56KB, 456x469px) Image search: [Google]
1439496937919.jpg
56KB, 456x469px
Success stories..

Are there any on /biz/?
>>
>>1003520
Im building one
>>
>>1003526
details.. ?
>>
Everyday some successful person posts an AMA but never posts proof. Yet they still get 150 replies of bullshit.
>>
>>1003534
Laught at me all you want, but I'm trying to make it in the online trade business, trying to work harder than the 99% to be in the 1%. If I make it there Im going to look into how to invest the made money.
>>
I became rich and powerful by constantly talking down everyone around me on Laotian carpet weaving boards.
>>
>>1003542
no laughs, good luck

>>1003539
well I hope I'll get at least one viable story here
>>
>>1003551
Thanks, what're you going for?
>>
>>1003553
graduated at the veterinarian college half a year ago.. not quite sure what I want with it or how to make a lot of money with it.. here to hear about other peoples life plans
>>
>>1003558
You don't need to make a lot of money. I believe you need to try to fulfill your deepest dream, the act itself, not even necessarily the succes. I can you tell for a fact that it's the only thing that makes me feel truly alive every day.
>>
>>1003564
unfortunately parts of my dream include me having a lot of money so that is sort of important
>>
>>1003578
Then go for it, but first make sure you put your entire heart into it.
>>
>>1003583

I'm in the process of doing that. Thanks, good luck to you as well.
>>
>>1003591
Godspeed.
>>
>>1003592
you may kiss the bride
>>
>>1003542
Your grammar sucks. I'd hate to see you write a report.

Failure in progress, right here.
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 1280x1656px
bernies campaign
>>
>>1003985
get a load of this guy. you'd be surprised to see a shit ton of rich people who have shit grammar.
>>
>>1004059

He doesn't understand that "rich people" pay to have their reports written by cucks such as himself.
>>
>>1003520
I made 100k this year from my minecraft server.
I knew this autism would pay off.
>>
>>1005667
Well.. I guess that counts as success story No.1 in this thread..
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.