[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else Here have a cleaning business? Also /CleaningBusiness/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: desert cleaning website 2.png (982KB, 3788x1172px) Image search: [Google]
desert cleaning website 2.png
982KB, 3788x1172px
Who else Here have a cleaning business?

Also /CleaningBusiness/ General

Pros
>Low startup cost
>Set your own wage and hours
>Not a wage-slave

Cons
>Can get difficult finding new customers

>Pic Related
>>
As a solo operator? Or managing cleaners?

Because if you're doing the cleaning yourself, you definitely aren't setting your own hours or wages
>>
>>1002405
I have 2 employee's
I Put wages for people who are starting out until they can afford to get an employee
>>
>>1002417
Also when I started out I had a rate of 25 an hour.
It was well below full time though
>>
>>1002390
Why's your website so shitty my family?
>>
>>1003898
how should i fix my site for maximum sheckles?
>>
File: image.jpg (412KB, 1242x1858px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412KB, 1242x1858px
>>1003909
Damn dude, you should really think about finding a good/affordable web dev.
>>
>>1003920
That's not my site kek
My site ends with .org
>>
>>1003930
Oh then nevermind brah, website looks 10/10
>>
>>1003920
that is so l8 90's/ early 2k
>>
>>1003941
Thanks breh, we're all gonna make it.
Don't stop believeing
>>
>>1003943
:^)
>>
>>1003997
Bumping
>>
I started one and I made a kickass website but I struggled to get employees and I don't think a lot of people around here get their houses professionally cleaned. I live in Aus.

My site destroys your site. Shame about Launch27 sucking so much ass.
>>
>>1004275
You should get to cleaning business aussie.
Also my site is the .org one
>>
>>1002390
there's statistics floating around that commercial cleaning products contribute to higher rates of cancer in those who are exposed to them on a regular basis.

AKA enjoy dying painfully and early, pyramidcucks
>>
>>1004275
I pay an old bird 25$ an hour to come around once a week and do the vacuuming, mopping and clean the shitters/bathrooms. They're efficient, retired middle class white women who work like fuck and are trustworthy. Place looks good. I don't know why my people dont do it.
>>
>>1002390
tell me about certifications OP
>>
>>1004283
I have employees
>>
>>1004290
Literally none besides insurance and biz license
>>
File: 1450272494659.jpg (33KB, 545x540px) Image search: [Google]
1450272494659.jpg
33KB, 545x540px
>>1004283
> makes wild unjustified statement. >>> /b
>>
>>1004303

>unjustified

https://osha.europa.eu/en/tools-and-publications/publications/literature_reviews/cleaning_workers_and_OSH

diddle on my doodle you dud.
>>
>>1004343
Phgt
>>
>>1005128
Bump
>>
I was thinking of starting a maid/cleaning business in east of England.

I live in a commuter town so lots of middle class people.

But i'v seen a handful of competition.
>>
How do you find customers? How do you get a contract with a hotel/motel/hospital? They always need cleaning, i think thats where the money is
>>
>>1002390
Some guy on the entrepreneur subreddit made a case study for his cleaning business. Would probably be useful to you and anyone else in the business.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur/comments/sblc6/from_an_idea_to_replacing_my_fulltime_salary_in_4/

He made a shit load of other posts. I haven't read them all but they're probably mostly worth the read for you
>>
>>1005774
You go door to door and ask.
>>
what kind of licensing do you need to being cleaning up dead bodies, crackhouses and things

or do you need to be a woman to get government contracts
>>
>>1005785
holy fuck. who in their right mind would pay $150 for a cleaning service? just go find some spic and ask him to send his sister over for $5.50
>>
>>1005840
Lel
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.