[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any thoughts on the interest rate hike today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sc (1).png (149KB, 1565x1872px) Image search: [Google]
sc (1).png
149KB, 1565x1872px
Any thoughts on the interest rate hike today?
>>
>>1002216
1) it's just 0.25%, it's next to nothing done just like before, I guess the nigger king just want to leave his throne saying he fixed the broken econ
2) it's just target rate, not hard rate, they can dump it back down any time
>>
>>1002228

>thinks the President has anything to do with FED decisions

You must be republican.
>>
>>1002231
Thinking that the President has no influence what so ever on a position he appoints is also pretty naive.
>>
>>1002231
President appoints Fed chairs, moron
>typical Democrat, knows nothing but is really loud
>>
>>1002247
By statute, the FOMC determines its own organization. Each year at its first meeting, the Committee elects its Chairman and Vice Chairman and selects staff officers to serve the Committee for the coming year. Traditionally, the Chairman of the Board of Governors is elected Chairman and the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York is elected Vice Chairman. Staff officers are selected from among the officers and employees of the Board of Governors and the Federal Reserve Banks.
>>
>>1002262
>Under authority provided by the Banking Act of 1935, thepresidentof the United States appoints the seven members of the Board ofGovernorsof the Federal Reserve System who are confirmed by the Senate and serve for 14 years.
Keep hidong that truth, Josh Earnest. Just opening the door for Trump 2016
>>
>>1002274

>believing in Wikipedia

Get rekt son
>>
File: 4L_yLftscNW.jpg (75KB, 530x265px) Image search: [Google]
4L_yLftscNW.jpg
75KB, 530x265px
reminder of who really owns the fed
>>
Right
>>
>>1002259
>>1002231
rekt
>>
>>1002439
1 baron?
>>
File: shemitah-real.png (1MB, 1366x2653px) Image search: [Google]
shemitah-real.png
1MB, 1366x2653px
>>1002762
he's hella true though
jewish shapeshifters control every aspect of our lives
pic related
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.