[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody thought this through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 626b37da29d53483eff9657984d780cd.png (626KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
626b37da29d53483eff9657984d780cd.png
626KB, 1024x768px
The whole point of bitcoins was to be anonymous(ish) and to become more difficult to calculate as technology becomes faster.

so, as successful bitcoin would piss off the banks, what can they do... well they can say isis uses bitcoins, but that didn't really work as no one gives a fuck about that...

so, they can control the release of technology. by slowing down the rate at which computers and processors increase, devalues bitcoins faster thus getting rid of them faster.

capitalism is great at not bringing better technology to market to make more profit - just research the whole monopoly about crt monitors vs not bringing the cheaper flat monitors to market.

thus tl;dr; bitcoin is possibly hurting the technology market.
>>
>>1001507
Who is "they"? And why the fuck would they care about bitcoin when they have shareholders to answer to?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY
>>
File: muh gov fear.png (335KB, 1565x2000px) Image search: [Google]
muh gov fear.png
335KB, 1565x2000px
Everything that isn't Bitcoin in 2016 is a cope.
>>
>>1001512
>look ma! I keep posting "cope" even though I have no clue what it means!
>>
>>1001509
how can you be that dense. if money is going into bitcoin, it's less money for banks, less profit for shareholders
>>
>>1001537
>look ma! I keep posting "look ma!" in every single /biz/ thread ever.
how many of these are you?
https://warosu.org/biz/?task=search&search_text=look+ma
>>
The banks can just buy the majority of coins, as they have done with gold, and manipulate the market, as they have done with gold.
Will make the price raise though.
>>
>>1001575
That would be funny, because then we'd all abandon it and they'd be left with some worthless electrons.
>>
>>1001507
>just research the whole monopoly about crt monitors vs not bringing the cheaper flat monitors to market.

thats weird, you hardly ever see CRT monitors anymore

tell me more about this capitalist conspiracy to keep CRT monitors relevant
>>
>>1001602
Yes just like everyone has dropped hoarding/valuing gold when the majority is owned by a small group of big players right?
>>
>>1001603

at least someone can google, huh.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-lcd-settlement-idUSTRE7BQ0KK20111227
>>
>>1001603
"This price-fixing scheme manipulated the playing field for businesses that abide by the rules, and left consumers to pay artificially higher costs for televisions, computers and other electronics," Schneiderman said in a statement on Tuesday."
>>
>>1001559
I just post in response to you dumbasses lol
>>
File: BitcoinWins.jpg (115KB, 1173x616px) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinWins.jpg
115KB, 1173x616px
>>1001537
>>1001624
>>1001575
Cope.
>>
>>1001629
>look ma! I did it again! I am the best memer
>>
>>1001629
im not coping i actually want the banks to buy in
>>
>>1001548
wat

Do you-- do you by chance understand how money works?
>>
>>1001644
cope
>>1001819
They will, it will just mean they are bigger investors. They can't control shit.
>>
>>1001575
I was about to type this wtf
>>
>>1002298
>look am I posted "cope" again!
>le epic meme
>>
>>1001602
Think about it, none of our generations or parents give 2 shits about gold.

Were to busy dicking around on our smartphones and internet.
>>
>>1002081
do you - do you?
>>
>>1002316
And the average pleb 2 centuries ago didn't own any gold either.
>>
>>1002688
Gold was like the default currency 2 centuries ago, plenty of people owned gold.
>>
The way i see this playing out:

Currently you have crypto people and a load of naysayers. Thecrypto people are building an economy and an infrastructure while naysayers are saying nay.

When the next generation of kids start looking around the internet theyre going to see bitcoin with fresh eyes

The average 11 year old will be able to use bitcoin. And they will only be able to use bitcoin due to their age. (You cant get a bank account under 16)

The older generation of crypto enthusiasts will move on to other industries and universities will start offering bitcoin related courses so it will gradually be seen as more legitimate. Smart contracts and cryptocurrencies will gradually become mainstream finance.

Getting nocoiners to use cryptocurrencies is like asking your mum to play halo 5

My point is not very articulate but yeah the kids will grow up with it and it will be massive.
>>
>>1002710

I catch your drift nigga. Tbh if grocery stores start accepting Bitcoin that wud be gr8
>>
>>1001575
I thought I read somewhere that a disproportionate amount of bitcoins are already held by the NEETs who bought them in the beginning and are still holding on. This completely turns me off of bitcoins because I don't want to make some faggot 4chan shitposters billionaires.
>>
>>1003142
Have you tried Gyft?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.