[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was their fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: dylan and eric.jpg (48KB, 564x414px) Image search: [Google]
dylan and eric.jpg
48KB, 564x414px
What was their fucking problem?
>>
>>863224
/gay/
>>
thats neat i didnt know eric liked rammstein
>>
autism
>>
they didn't do enough
>>
>>863224
too redpilled
>>
>>863224
eric wanted the whole human race to become extinct

dylan just wanted to die
>>
>>863224
>What was their fucking problem?
They couldn't make a bomb.

Goodnight sweet princes.
>>
not enough bullets
>>
>>864141
Bullets weren't the issue. The problem was that their """"bombs"""" didn't go off.
>>
>>863224
They ascended.
>>
They didnt had fidget spinners
>>
>be me in high school
>lonerfag
>have ss undercut
>wear the t-shirt tucked into shorts getup with the vans and long socks
>my school was 90% Hispanic at the time when columbine happened
>everyone starts beating me up on a daily basis, blaming my race for the tragedy
>start saying "you're gonna be first" when they do
>someone tells the principal
>get expelled my sophomore year
God my school was a bunch of faggots
>>
>>864401
wouldn't expelling someone make them want to shoot up the school more?
>>
>>864401
fucking hell anon

please more greentext

>>863224
they didnt work their plan out right and they were too much of posers and shit.
>>
>>864338
underrated
>>
>>864419
i was a good kid and got expelled over something stupid. It genuinely made me want to fucking kill everyone and die, i was only missing the required tools
>>
>>864419
Exactly! They were so fucking stupid that the one kid most likely to shoot up the school they expel, but not the massive burrito of spics that kicked the shit out of me
>>
>>863224
They did nothing wrong.
>>
>>864052
>wants humanity to end
>shoots up a small school
glad that retard is dead
>>
>>864449
you're not alone bro, the whole zero tolerance thing punishes the most innocent students. meanwhile fucking niggers smoke crack, retarded kids beat people up, and bitch whores can suck all the cock they want in the middle of class just to get a slap on the knee

I want to see this system burn, i want to see the the real offenders get punished like we did
>>
>>864481
hey im not trying to samefag! I just had a very similar situation to the other anon
>>
>>864512
yeah nvm
is it a quick story or can you make a greentext
>>
>>864401
interesting

When it happened I was asked if I was a part of the trench coat mafia and I had a few kids say they thought I was capable of such a thing because I was a loner. That was my second thought after I saw Columbine on TV, was that it was gonna make me look bad for no good reason, and the first was how dare they interrupt Pokemon.
>>
>>864525
its a rather long tale, pretty much my entire life got fuckin noogled at the age of 16. do you think it would make a good greentext?
>>
>>864501
lmao. went to a white majority school. People made school shooting jokes all the time. shit was so cash.
>>
>>864565
YES
>>
they liked entry level industrial
>>
>>864565
ya
>>
>>864590
can u recommend me sum gud industrial
>>
>>864571
i guess ill start working on it! Always wanted to make one of those really large greentexts
>>
>>864631
https://youtu.be/wyIYA_f3KiY
>>
Funny, in school, especially around the time Virginia Tech happened, everyone thought I was a second Seung because

>Korean
>Didn't talk to anybody

It was funny seeing them talk to each other about me
>>
>>863224
Nothing. They were good boys who didn't do anything :)
>>
>>864646
uh i meant like industrial metal
but i remember listening to american trash and don't stop quite a bit as a wee lad
>>
>>863224
>class had an informal vote as to 'who was most likely to shoot up the school
>you hear later that you """won""""
maybe i should have. stupid cunts
>>
>>864716
static x is all i know, leaf scum
>>
>>864631
there is none, brutal slam is the real mans choice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5JNWACh83o
>>
>>864749
greentext please
>>
File: edgy.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>864631
>>864620
>>864525
>>864419
>>863341

>thats neat i didnt know eric liked rammstein
>>
>>864802
ANIME
>>864810
this is gay :(
i usually listen to prog but am cool with like soad and rammstein but this is barely music :((((((
>>
>>864810
EEEEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEE EEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEE EEEE EEEEE EEEE EEEEEEEEE

EEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEE EEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE EEEE EEEEE EEEE EEEE EEEEEE EEEEE EEEEEE EEEEEE EEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>864818
hello
>>
>>864837
do you like psyopus? also slam is a shit meme but i cant help but groove to it everytime
>>
>>863224
He would wear a Rammstein shirt.
>>
>>863237
they were power bottoms, and took the chads to new levels of faggotry, but when the chads spurned them for stacies, they lost their shit and showed their homorage.
>>
>>864900
I hardly listen to metal
if prog metal counts, i guess porcupine tree's later stuff
>>
>>863224
These guys were alpha as fuck.
>>
File: 1495126899078.jpg (113KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1495126899078.jpg
113KB, 422x422px
>>863224
ones face was to pointy he couldnt take it anymore, the other had a big nose and hated himself for it.
>the more you know
>>
File: 1495022939627.png (1MB, 1256x644px) Image search: [Google]
1495022939627.png
1MB, 1256x644px
>>864991
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>864052
>>864472
Yeah he should have taken his time and grown up and gotten a job where he had access to deadly diseases, and then pulled some shit like Brad Pitt's character from 12 Monkeys.
>>
One of them was a clinical psychopath and and the other was severely depressed and only participated as a way to commit suicide
>>
>>865081
they put they lime inna coconut and drunk it all up.
>>
>>863224
Look at their faces
>>
>>863224
>What was their fucking problem?

Programmed since birth by US Army intel. Seriously. Do your own research.
>>
>>864338
Made my jaw drop like a teenage girl.

Good post.
>>
They lived in a society where you still would get your ass handed to you if you tried to wear a MLP shirt to school. Gen Z is so babied it's no wonder they are turning out to be Trumptards fighting the "degeneracy" as an act of rebellion.
>>
>>864636
POST IT ALREADY NIGGER
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.