[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Professionally Diagonosed Conditions, medicine you take,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_2442.jpg (152KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2442.jpg
152KB, 576x768px
ITT:
Professionally Diagonosed Conditions, medicine you take, weirdest conspiracy theory you truly believe.

I'll start:
Diagonosed conditions:Schizophrenia, Manic Depression
Medication: Stopped taking my medicine 2 months ago cause my doctor was a (((doctor))). Took Saphris for 7 years though.
Conspiracy theory: Bogdanoffs, I'm not a moron so I don't believe the most outlandish things but I definetly think something's going on. I plan on visiting France at some point to see try and meet them and get a better read before I 100% believe. Sucks though cause my passport application got denied the other day. Does anyone know a better way to travel without a passport? Like sneak onto a boat?
>>
>>858426
(((Mental illness)))
>>
adhd, major depressive disorder
been off meds for the last 2 years but was on pretty much every major anti-depressant at some point or another as well as vyvanse, adderall, strattera
truman signed treaties with space aliens at the end of WWII
>>
>>858426
>Does anyone know a better way to travel without a passport? Like sneak onto a boat?
i saw a bunch of vietnamese people on interpals a few years ago who would offer to people to help them "travel for free" by smuggling in shipping containers
>>
>>858428
Do you think that those medicines fucked with your ability to see the truth in conspiracy theories, I know that I started seeing more connections after I stopped taking my meds
>>
>>858426
I dunno, an allergy
nothing
Jews are satanists
>>
>>858430
They also fucked up my ability to think properly and concentrate

t. chronic depression, 4 kinds of antidepressants, gave them up last year
>>
>>858432
Yeah that's what I kind of assumed. I know that my meds definetly fucked up my ability to think at the speed that I do now
>>
>>858426
>Schizophrenia
>conspiracy theorist
Well there's a fucking surprise.
>>
>>858430
>I know that I started seeing more connections after I stopped taking my meds
Yeah because you have schizophrenia, seeing connections between unrelated things & making up batshit insane stories about them is a symptom of your brain disease.
>>
>>858426
Protip: take your fucking pills. They were prescribed to you for a reason. Don't be so naive to think your brain magically fixes itself.

t. Neurologist
>>
>>858426
Anxiety
Xanax so I can sell them and drink instead

Mild schizo but never got a diagnosis, I just hear voices sometimes and imagine things in the dark.

I believe that there is actually an illuminati. An elite level of men that meet to discuss how to run the world and influence it to their own agendas, mostly to keep people in line (brainwashed of sheep) because they do not believe that people cannot be allowed true freedom and individuality without ruining the world.

Also there is a gay gene (brain parasite)
>>
>>858435
>>858436

Hey can you fellas kindly leave, this is a thread for smart people with open minds
>>
>>858426
Adhd, generalized anxiety

Paxil(Paroxetine), Nuvigil(Armodanafil), and vitamin D supplements because i don't go outside.
>>
>>858439
Fuck right conspiracy theory.

EASILY discworld. I have communed with the star turtle A'tuin and he has enlightened me.

The world is flat, my dudes, and it ks perched upon 4 elephants walking on A'tuin the star turtle's back.
>>
File: 345573788383655656.png (698KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
345573788383655656.png
698KB, 782x782px
>>858426
>Diagonosed conditions:Schizophrenia,

I have derealization disorder. Most mental illnesses (ADHD, high-functioning autism and the like) are made up Jew illnesses to support the pharmaceutical industry, but derealization disorder is real. I assume it's similar to what schizophrenia is like.

Strangely though, schizophrenics can see through illusions that normies cannot. Doesn't make much logical sense considering the fact that schizophrenics have hallucinations. Are they just more spiritually connected I wonder?
>>
>>858440
Tell me more about A'tuin.

That actually kind of makes sense. I need more details to be sure but I can't see why it couldn't be true right now
>>
>actually taking the "medicine" you're given
>>
>>858426
Datamining bread

Aliens. Also Bogpill might have something to it.
>>
File: 1-61r-98275.jpg (242KB, 2510x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1-61r-98275.jpg
242KB, 2510x1208px
>>858441

>ADHD made up jew illness
while i agree that ADHD is overblown and probably misdiagnosed most of the time, ADHD meds helped me from an unfocused never-finish-anything loser into someone with a succesful career and more money than i need at age 30.
Also wanna note that i'm not abusing the meds and take them exactly as prescribed unlike a lot of "adhd kids".
I noticed many especially american kids with """"ADHD""""" abuse it and turn even more into losers and then whine about the medication not working or being BS.
Here, have a rare Hitler
>pic related
>>
>>858438
>smart people with open minds
Your rabid babbling insanity is not having an 'open mind', I know schizophrenia inside out, you aren't 'woke' or 'smart', you're mentally ill, now fuck off & take your meds before the voices in your head make you do something you may later come to regret.
>>
File: 4574573557535375.png (670KB, 630x556px) Image search: [Google]
4574573557535375.png
670KB, 630x556px
>>858445
>have a rare Hitler

What a handsome boy
>>
>>858446
Have nice try (((buddy))). So many shills in this thread . I knew this would happen
>>
>>858445
>ritalin can make you successful
that doesn't mean that you or anyone else necessarily ever had ADHD, the disease that was called "not a real disease" by the man who discovered it
>>
>>858426
wew lad
quality leaf shitposting right there
>>
>>858426
Healthy as I can be.
Don't believe in any conspiracy theory since everyone knows (((who's really behind this))).
>>
File: 1-61r-2559.jpg (268KB, 1638x1954px) Image search: [Google]
1-61r-2559.jpg
268KB, 1638x1954px
>>858449

It's not a real disease in my opinion as well. I was just refering to the
>jews invented all the meds to manipulate us meme

>pic unrelated autograph collection
>>
>>858438
You look like a tranny now saying your mental disease is normal.
>>
>>858437

I agree completely, after a bad acid trip a while ago I was manic/schizo for a few months. I thought various ancient gods and/or illuminati was contacting me through my thoughts. I'd dripped dozens of times before and never had this happen.

Also thought the universe or whatever was trying to force me to be gay/transgender. Shit was fucked up. Luckily I pulled through and regained control of my mind.

The fact is this, if you are too relaxed and not in control of your own mind, if you aren't consciously directing your own mind, some other outside force will do that. Whether it's as benign as a tv commercial or as serious as spiritual possession it can happen.
>>
>>858453
I didn't say it was normal, it just makes me better than you. Please leave me thread, some of us here want to have an intelligent discussion using logic, facts and open mindedness. Sorry your chimp brain can't accept higher ideas, things only seem insane when you can't comprehend them
>>
>>858426
Diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondiolitis.

>pic related. Not me.

Vertebrae are fusing together, starting from the Sacro Illiac Joint in the hips. Caught it at 21 so I just exercise to strengthen my core to take the load off the spine. My posture is amazing which is a positive to take from it.
My spine will be like the pic one day, just can prolong it as much as possible.
>>
>>858448
>shills
Oh yeah, and what am I shilling for exactly ?
And on whose behalf am I shilling ?
Do tell.
>>
File: BambooSpine.jpg (101KB, 491x797px) Image search: [Google]
BambooSpine.jpg
101KB, 491x797px
>>858456
Would help if I attached the image..
>>
>>858438
Have you ever had visual or auditory hallucinations? Or is it just as he described, unrelated things being seemingly connected? I think I may have it, but it is hard to be sure.
>>
>>858457
Don't act like you don't know. Or I guess maybe you don't know. You probably just go through your day not knowing you are a fully fledged Jewish controlled shillbot9000. You seem retarded enough to not realize that desu
>>
>>858445
Are you left handed? I've had ADHD symptoms all my life that I can't seem to get rid of despite how much effort I put in. Have been considering seeing a doctor about it
>>
>>858455
>things only seem insane when you can't comprehend them
Like when a random schizophrenic stabs you in the leg in the street because he says you've been stealing his thoughts by way of an electronic implant that he claims you implanted into his head while he slept even though you have never even met the guy before & were just on your way to the shop to buy a jar of coffee.... are those the sorts of things you're talking about ? Yeah, take your fucking meds dipshit.
>>
>>858462
>falling for Jewish lies that are only seen on tv

Yeah fuck off kid, you've been watching too much schizo propaganda
>>
>>858460
>a fully fledged Jewish controlled shillbot9000.
And there we have it, text book case, aggressive paranoid delusions, you're dangerous m8, you need locking up before you hurt someone, your kind disgust me.
>>
>>858441
M8 i also have DR. It feels like migraine vision all the time and you even get visual warping roads and clouds etc..
>>
>>858463
>Yeah fuck off kid, you've been watching too much schizo propaganda
No m8, personal experience, I fucking despise you & your kind, you all need put away some place where you're not going to be a danger to the general public.
>>
>>858426
Major depression for 5+ years, treated for 2 years. Every new treatment makes me feel better for a month and then it's back to square one (Zoloft, Cymbalta and some other stuff I forgot)

Conspiracy: Bilderberg seems legit to me, and le diner du Siècle when it comes to French stuff. Bogdanoff are the guys who did a mix of science and Sci-fi when I was a kid, so I have fond memories of them but can't take them seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPz3ynk_mA8

Young Bogs for the French speakers
>>
>>858466
Yeah man I'm just larping just glad I convinced someone though
>>
>>858467
Depression medications condition your brain to stop producing vital chemicals such as serotonin so that you become super depressed when you stop taking them. It's one of the worst kinds of addiction. Sorry if this is a new redpill.
>>
File: Songs+for+normies.jpg (50KB, 399x369px) Image search: [Google]
Songs+for+normies.jpg
50KB, 399x369px
>>858426
None
None
Holocaust, Climate Change, Sandy Hook, 9/11 are all fake/false flags and Normies are the true conspiracy theorist for actually believing them
>>
File: 1493526312601.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1493526312601.gif
982KB, 320x287px
Sleep apnea, narcolepsy, Depression, GAD.

Barron Trump is the anti christ
>>
File: huehuehue.jpg (32KB, 496x472px) Image search: [Google]
huehuehue.jpg
32KB, 496x472px
>>858468
>just larping
Like I didn't know that already & wasn't also just larping.
>>
>>858454
t. retard
>>
>>858469
Yah, that's the conclusion I came to after those two years. I no longer feel sad but I'm completely insensitive and aimless, like a fucking zombi.

I'll try stopping it progressively (I already tried a sudden stop and the physical withdrawal was harsh, with head spinning and electrical shocks in muscles)

Still, thank you for your consideration.
>>
>>858522
Haha got you shill, I wasn't larping. Please leave my thread
>>
File: autist_9.gif (150KB, 173x288px) Image search: [Google]
autist_9.gif
150KB, 173x288px
>>858542
>Haha got you shill
Ha-HA ! 6D chess mofo, I was merely calling your bluff, I will continue to post in this thread until you stop promoting mental illness, now take your fucking antipsychotic medication !
>>
>>858426
Severe bipolar, non-psychotic tho that might be because i knew i was talking to (((doctors)))
I took risperdal for a while. weed stops the voices when i sleep too, so it's all good. i'm more depressive tho

conspiracy theories:
September 23rd
NWO cult shit
9/11 and Sandy Hook
Giant Trees
Bilderberg/world financial control by jews
Saturn
the Internet = the beast
>>
>>858682
Seriously.. fuck off. I really hate it when people just don't understand what I'm saying. I'm always right about this stuff but no one else gets it. Honestly starting to feel like a modern day jesus, I even have 4 disciples who believe what I tell them.
>>
File: 01.jpg (42KB, 570x412px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
42KB, 570x412px
>>859038
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.