[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are extraverted people on some kind of substance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 29

File: group-of-extraverts-talking.jpg (34KB, 419x277px) Image search: [Google]
group-of-extraverts-talking.jpg
34KB, 419x277px
Do they drink in the morning? Or the alcohol hasn't evaporated from the evening before?

How the fuck are those people constantly so overreactive, sociable, loud, receptive and easy to trigger by things they already should have gotten used to? How are they so expressive and restless, and prone to sharp reactions and to use vulgar words?

Is it cigarettes? Are drugs more prevalent than I've thought? What's the secret of normies? Why are they so active on Facebook, why do they update and check their profile constantly, why do they comment everything with such emotions?
>>
>>855773
honeslty I am curious about that too

maybe different chemical levels in the brain. More emotional sensitive, lower hearth rate hell i know. But their must be a differents
>>
>>855773
They're cancer.
>>
>>855773

But Boasian anthropology says everyone is the same, it's RACIST to say there's something genetically different with them, goyim!
>>
Well, I've gone through different stages of life and being ridiculed by people always brought me right back down to earth, to my usual introverted self. I can only assume that extroverted people don't get shit on that much and hence their self esteem is given more room to grow.
>>
>>855774
One extravert I know smokes a lot and from another I can sometimes smell alcohol even though this isn't even evening
>>
>>855773
Snort some amphetamine (not meth please).
Welcome to extravert's world for 3-5 hours.
>>
The eternal normie. Whats the final solution?
>>
>>855773
From experience people who are overly extroverted typically pop pills or smoke a lot of weed and cigarettes before they go about their day. There are some that do it naturally but they are also on caffeine rushes the whole day as well.
>>
>>855773
it is literally the opposite of depression

Some people however cannot function on their own without that sort of connection to the social plane.
That is probably what you can do. If you spend more time influencing your environment, you get more integrated in it. You feel a sense of belonging to a group.

You most likely lack that and subconsciously desire it without the will to make it happen. I say let the extraverted have a day of solitude and the lonely a day of socializing
>>
>>855773
Low IQ.

Just kidding, that's just something introverts (and autists) say to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>855773
Because the have always had ppl around them when growing up and they've never been "alone" - so they never had time to think for themselves and realize how irrelevant everything is.
>>
>>855773
They are animals. Can't really think so they jabber on.
>>
File: hermit cave.jpg (199KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hermit cave.jpg
199KB, 800x600px
It's much more common to be an extrovert than it is to be introverted, and extroverts don't seem to 'get' anyone who doesn't function like them.

Living as an extreme introvert in a world filled with extroverts is very challenging.
>>
>>855773
They lack fear responses so they treat everyone as approachable.

It is also why the tend to be liberal refugees welcome unless they go full sociopath.
>>
File: 1494991857433.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1494991857433.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>855785
fucking this
fucking normies i swear, im so sick of them all
>OH LOOK AT ME WITH MUH FACEBOOKS & MUH TWITTER & MUH LOVE OF SPORT BALL & BEER LOLOLOL
someone needs to build a trash can for these
>>
extroverted people have an anal fixation. they want to be near people and sniff each others asshole with the goal of licking each other
>>
>>855773
They didnt took the vaccines, we over did them.
>>
>>855782
>it is literally the opposite of depression

made me active some alimony
>>
>>855784
>Because the have always had ppl around them when growing up
I had people around me too, I have a sibling and cousins, but I didn't come out to be extraverted. I'm not an autist, I can behave among people and know basic etiquette but I'm not overreactive and I don't get excited or triggered by just any bullshit
>>
>>855778
more like this

>>855782
>>855787
>>
Lack of original ideas, prefer to buy into societies big lies rather than think about harsh realities. Couple that with some peoples need to shout about everything to make sure they don't fade out of existence.

I feel like an edgelord writing all this but it seems like giving into the norm = happiness
>>
>>855794

You should read Seneca. He'd argue the exact opposite. Your just affected by modern Jewish propaganda that tells you buy, drink, and socialize instead of spending a day in your life yourself.
>>
What do you call it when someone is very talkative and active socially, but claims to hate people?

Asking for a friend, seeing as I'm about the exact opposite.
>>
>>855773
You think too much about it. Humans are social animals, you're the abnormal one if you want to be excluded in you room doing anything productive.
>>
>>855796
>but claims to hate people?
well he's pretty fucked up and has dychotomical reactions
>>
>>855773
Different brain chemistry. You can see that in the bipolar people, when they are in mania/hypomania state. Extraverts are dulled hypomaniacs
>>
>>855773
Stupid loves company.
>>
>>855798
she*

She's also an autist, but I think she's just kind of an arrogant dick, deep inside.
>>
>>855800
I have my circle of acquaintances but that doesn't make me a loud overreactive monkey

I used to go to clubs, but now I do rarely because it gets boring after a while and dancing there is cringey
>>
>>855773
I'm both extroverted and introverted.
I'm nearly as content with dancing at a party full of people as I am sitting alone reading something or doing something just with Mrs Anon. I prefer the latter usually, but the former is good sometimes.
>>
>>855795
Well I'm coming out of pretty much a 10 year rut and finally seeing clearly for the first time. Now it's about finding the best way to navigate through day-to-day life while staying true to how I feel now.

Anyway thanks for the tip about Seneca desu - any works in particular you'd recommend?
>>
>>855801
If you're talking about a woman then she's definitely just being an attention whore, no deeper meaning whatsoever.
>>
>>855776
Boasian anthropology is outdated by over a century.
>>
>>855773

It is literally the way you are raised. If you were raised in isolation, without being exposed to many different people and social circumstances, you grow to be fearful and/or inhibited.

I'm not saying chemicals don't play a part, but there are literally hundreds of examples of people who are introverted by nature and learn how to function in social situations (either by adopting another persona or using reliable social tricks.)

We like to complicate things to justify our shortcomings. Often, the simple explanation is the right one: the more experience you have of something, the less scared of it and the better you are at dealing with it. Just cause you're mad doesn't mean you are not sheltered.
>>
You /pol/acks wanting tp gas them have it wrong. These are the people you use on your normie-sled ride to success. Control your autism for at least 8 hours a day and you can ride these mutts to fiscal paradise.
>>
We have friends that are literally working themselves to the point of exhaustion with socialization. PTA, Kid's Birthdays, BBQs, Block Parties, Charity Auctions, Travel, Concerts. They NEVER spend one weekend alone in their home without and event. Every day, they have at least one event. Usually more than one. What is the point? Plus, usually, no one gives a shit if you are there or not.
>>
>>855789
Underrated
>>
>>855807
I preffered to be leaved to myself when i was as young as 5 years old
>>
>>855773
Really easy, they havent received as much emotional and physical beating from their parents as introverts has.
>>
File: 1496352309018.jpg (593KB, 3270x2006px) Image search: [Google]
1496352309018.jpg
593KB, 3270x2006px
>>855773
>>
>>855807
I did ask this out of curiosity, I don't feel introvertism is a shortcoming, I don't really care whether I get to post a photo from some loud club, and I'm not one bit mad. What normies do seem to me exhausting and is a sign of emotional instability
>>
File: 1495471256994.jpg (13KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1495471256994.jpg
13KB, 319x331px
>>855813
das a good pic anon
>>
>>855773
Their lives have balance. Usually simple balance.
They aren't exhausted and frustrated by emotions attached to problems they can't even identify. They know what their problems are, they know how to solve them. Balance.
Introverts most likely can trace the source of their dysfunction directly to how shit a job their parents did in raising them.
Try it. Sever ties with people who are fonts of problems and frustration. The people who you try to help but never seem to help you.

>inb4 never pick your kids up from school
>>
>>855814
I used to be an introvert, but then I actually wanted to fuck a woman so I had to be extrovert.
Men can't afford to be introverts, women can be.
>>
>>855773
Positivist materialism, aka Satanism is a dopamine drip.

>>855814
They are not in control of their emotions and require transactional stimulation with the persistent illusion.

When the beast system is rolled out they will not have seconds thoughts, it will be everything they've ever never knew they wanted.
>>
>>855806
But the core tenets are what we are dealing with today, ie. There is no rafe but the human race. That shit started by Boas and his cult
>>
I guess they have a brain like a dog and we have a brain like a cat
>>
>>855803
Supposedly it's about "energy", not preference. Do you feel more energized after being at the club?
>>
Extraverted people are just that... people. They're actual human beings unlike you introverted autistic fucks.

Thanks to social media and bullshit jump-cut buzzfeed videos, everyone thinks they're an introvert who loves cats (and SCIENCE... don't forget about fucking SCIENCE BRO!)

Get out of your basement and talk to people, don't be a cunt.
>>
>>855816
but I'm not creating this thread out of bitterness or anything, to me people just seem unstable and radical in some sense. They're easy to trigger and overreactive, this is what normism is
>>
>>855779
>(Not meth please)
:(
>>
Their internal glands may naturally secrete more oxcytocin and endorphins than an introvert
>>
File: 1495322279616.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495322279616.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>855822
shut your cuck hole once in awhile my man
>>
>>855773
OP is a virgin.
>>
>>855773
Extroverts are parasites. Holofractal representations of the Jews that own their Goy mind.

Man was meant to sit in quiet contemplation of himself.
>>
>>855821
Eh. Social interactions are stressful for people who don't do them often. I death gripped the steering wheel the first time I drove a full hour.

It also helps if you forget the notion that talking to someone is like trying not to be ostracized teenage style.
>>
ITT: Autistic faggots
>>
>>855823
They have simple motivations and simple dilemmas mang. If you're problems spanned a world as small as theirs' you'd seem to be moving a lot too.
Like that quote I can't be bothered to look up properly: "Small minds discuss people, great minds discuss ideas."
>>
I've had to fake being an extrovert for most of my life. I realized at a young age I wanted to be a lawyer and get involved with politics, which requires that I be extroverted and social. Essentially I've learned to shut off certain mental processes while in public and trick my brain into treating social interactions as rewards. Pretty sure all the males in my family have done this because we all seemingly rebound on weekends and require solitude. My genuinely extroverted friends don't understand it.
>>
Why do you think it's a substance and not just genetics that makes them more outgoing aka extraverted?

Are you on a drug that makes you retarded? No, you're just retarded, you fucking retard.
>>
They are addicted to a drug called "social approval" and they do everything to get their hands on it. The symptoms you described are merely the way of them getting the drug
>>
>>855778
This is all the evidence we need

No but really why did you write this thinking it was a meaninful addition to the discussion?
>>
>>855779
Apparently extraverts masturbate for six hours after furiously cleaning their room
>>
File: 1489137873786.png (275KB, 517x431px) Image search: [Google]
1489137873786.png
275KB, 517x431px
>You don't talk much, huh anon?
>>
>>855773
They're basically cattle.
>>
they literally drink coffee when they wake up in the morning yes
>>
>>855834
They're so solipsistic it sometimes seems they're not really sentient

>>855837
>Because I think about what I'm going to say and my words have value. Here's a sentence for you though: kill yourself.

And then I roll away on my heelies
>>
File: 1495429449582.jpg (51KB, 680x813px) Image search: [Google]
1495429449582.jpg
51KB, 680x813px
>>855837
>>
>>855773
I think their Amygdala's are less active/developed among other things.
>>
>>855773
insecurity
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

All extroverts suffer from this on some level, just usually not enough to make a psychiatric diagnoses. Extroverted personalities are the result of a subconscious need for attention. Everyone has to read their IRL personal blog and give the impression how much they care about whatever trivial bullshit is going on in the person's life, and is causes immense emotional pain for the extrovert when no one does.
>>
>>855773

The cost of every red pill you consume is that it will sap your energy, sociability and lust for life.

Extreme extroverted Normies will never consume a red pill because they cannot sacrifice the source of their social power for the truth. Some people don't care about the truth.
>>
File: germany in 2 years.png (509KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
germany in 2 years.png
509KB, 750x740px
>>855840
thats what the drug does to you. the things around you merely serve to get your social approval, and beyond that its insignificant. even if it means to get all your countrywomen get raped by savage shitskins, its okay as you get some social approval just through saying "refugees welcom #notallmuslim"
in that regard the refugeecrisis is a bessing because never before was it easier to virtuesignal for social approval
>>
>>855844
People with this disorder should be publicly tortured
>>
>>855773
They're not human, gas the extroverts.
>>
>>855845
t.autist
>>
File: 1491523685893.jpg (26KB, 477x535px) Image search: [Google]
1491523685893.jpg
26KB, 477x535px
>>855773
>Are extraverted people on some kind of substance?
It's a lack of self-awareness and pretending to be interested in other people's shit.
>>
>>855835
>No but really why did you write this thinking it was a meaninful addition to the discussion?
Because normies don't seem healthy. They seem angry, restless and bitter, hence their overreactions. And substance can cause such overreactions so I thought they are used to daily doses of some addiction
>>
>>855849

You might as well go to Africa and complain about niggers son.
>>
Introverted autists army when?
>>
>>855844
So normies are actually clever then, because they know how to say compliments to other people, this is what gets you connections
>>
>>855851
Your anecdotal evidence means nothing though. You know one guy normie who does drugs. In facts it's statistically proven that intoverts take to drugs a lot more than extroverts, for reasons you can imagine yourself.

>>855853
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

Hmmm...
>>
>>855783
>>855785

The correlation between introversion/extroversion and IQ is extremely complicated. Introverts tend to score slightly higher on IQ tests than extroverts, and the difference becomes more extreme the higher up in IQ you go (75% of people with an IQ over 160 are introverts). However there's an extremely lively debate whether extroversion has a correlation with less intelligence or whether IQ tests favor introverts, as having more critical introspection can significantly help your score.

Another fun statistic I found reading up on this is that one study found that 96% of managers and executives are extroverts. Do what you want with that number.
>>
>>855773

It's the attention itself that makes them high.
>>
>>855822
this

you mostly see extroverted people at social gatherings when they are in their ideal-typical habitat so they appear extremely shallow when the interactions are dominated by handling group dynamics, social expectations and shit
you never get to know their actual lifes and thoughts in these kind of situations
>>
>>855773

We get energy from being around people.
>>
>>855773
Caffeine.
>>
>>855860
No.
>>
>>855854

If you read up on the disorder you'll see that people suffering from it typically have extremely good social skills, which allows them to subtly manipulate people to make them the center of attention without anyone really catching on, except for in the very severe stages of the disorder.
>>
>>855787
No they fear silence and loneliness so they settle for any stranger within their vicinity.
>>
>>855837
*stares blankly*
*sighs*
>>
>>855862

>Suffering from being extroverted

What
>>
>>855840
would own adult heelies
>>
>>855837
I hate not knowing what to say to normies. Makes me feel dumb. Lack of conversation is painful
>>
>>855855
I don't claim quiet people are mentally stable, of course they can be depressed and be addicted to substance, and they can unleash their inner frustrations by committing a spectacular crime for instance. But I was just wondering how do extravertics keep up with their energy to be loud and overreactive for so long
>>
>>855865

They suffer because when they don't get the attention and approval that they're seeking, it's hell for them. Social and emotional rejection is significantly more painful for extroverts than for introverts, you just never hear about it because extroverts have a massive fear of letting people know when they've been rejected.
>>
File: euphoric assburger.png (170KB, 278x434px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric assburger.png
170KB, 278x434px
>>855837

What really sucks is that it's not that I lack thoughts or topics of conversation, it's just that my thoughts are on a far higher plane of intelligence than anything they'd be able to comprehend.
>>
>>855869

We actually get more excited and energetic when people are around. It has nothing to do with 'approval' and 'attention speaking.' I just actually like most other humans.
>>
>>855773
>>855774

I believe that in 20 years, it will be shown that extroverts have stronger dopamine reactions. Not sure if this will be due to more of the chemical, better functioning dopamine pathways, or a lower threshold for a dopamine reaction to take place.

Extrovert behavior comes from their personality, not the other way around. You can't really make yourself more extroverted by acting like one, only get over your anxieties about social situations.
>>
>>855819
>there is no race but the human race
Nah there are races, aka 'subraces' or 'subtypes'.
There are differences in phrenological traits, brains, IQ, intellectual capabilities, mental clarity, looks, ancestry, fucking skin color..
There are different races.
>>
>>855840
>And then I roll away on my heelies

You're an OK guy, Netherlands.
>>
>>855871

...Because you have a subconscious need for attention and approval, and you lack sufficient introspection to figure this out.

lrn2psychology textbooks
>>
>>855807
I've workes customer service for about 10 years and have become one of the best at it in my store, and I don't just mean answering shitty questions but holding nice conversations with the regulars as well as the people I have to work with. I used to be unapproachable, now I'm much more approachable and talkative.

And yet, I will never talk to anyone once my shift is over. I don't even answer my phone/text messages because I'm afraid of having a conversation. There's something about receiving money that makes me more complicit to interaction, but if there's no money, no job to lose, then there's no point and I just shut down/recede into my lair.
>>
>>855859
Some people don't.
Some people wake up with a certain amount of energy specific to interacting. In fact, everyone does. 'Norm(((al)))' people though seem to be able to gain a charge or at least maintain it. Whereas some people have only that energy they wake up with that day, and every interaction drains it. Time spent alone for these folks feel like healing, but NORMIES perceive being alone as punishment, being shunned by the herd.
>>
>>855875

Because humans are social creatures so they naturally enjoy the experience of others. You seem to have a social disorder yourself and are projecting your personal issues unto the people that make you jealous.
>>
File: cat.gif (1MB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif
1MB, 500x558px
>>855786
Something I've been mildly upset about lately is the realization that job interviews favor extroverts, considering introverts defective people.
>>
>>855868
>But I was just wondering how do extravertics keep up with their energy to be loud and overreactive for so long

They get their energy from being loud and sociable. Introverts get their energy from recharging at home. Just literally google the definition of extravert/introvert
>>
>>855773
It has to do with the chemical makeup/balance of your brain. Their brain just produces more of a certain chemical that overstimulates their brain and makes them overactive.
>>
>>855788
https://youtu.be/GZyQJJSFNcE
>>
>>855773
Extroverts and Introverts aren't normies both can make normies feel uneasy, the latter is more likely to.
>>
>>855869
Never heard someone talk so much bullshit

Fuck of Jew
>>
File: cyberpepe.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpepe.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>855879
>>
>>855786
not gonna lie that cave looks comfy as fuck
>>
>>855874
Thank
>>
>>855877

I was talking about extroverts. Not what it means to be an introvert but I understand. Sometimes I need a lone time as well but generally speaking humans are so interesting to me
>>
>>855796
Sociopath.
>>
>>855885
Want to listen how that image sounds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E
>>
>>855869
Bullshit. Introverts have a much bigger fear of being rejected than extroverts do because they don't socialize or make friends as easy.
Fuck off shlomo.
>>
>>855871
>I just actually like most other humans
I like going out from time to time to drink, or to ride a bike, or to play with others, but I'm not excited and overreactive to usual things

I don't laugh at simple jokes, I don't laugh at allusions to sex and related slurs/jokes, I don't laugh loudly when somebody makes a mistake in saying a sentence, I don't get overly excited when I go for a drink, so that I have to tell everybody by using multiple emoticons, because this is just a predictable, usual thing, I don't need to communicate with others through corny "motivational" sentences, I don't need to use vulgar words to communicate to others how tough one should be or to discredit somebody. All those things normies engage in
>>
>>855773
They are just born that way. Much like gayness or scizophrenia, normieness is an incurable disease
>>
>>855878

>Because humans are social creatures

Not in the way you think we are. Humans are designed to be social in a very small tribe and extremely wary of interactions outside of that tribe. So an extrovert who enjoys social interactions outside of his immediate and very close group of family and friends is actually the one with a social disorder.

lrn2evolutionary biology textbooks.
>>
File: 1494484704565.jpg (88KB, 579x519px) Image search: [Google]
1494484704565.jpg
88KB, 579x519px
>>855882
>Sam Hyde
Its trash son
>>
>extrovert
>having a social circle
>having a gf
>not really worrying about things
>simple

God I wish that were me
>>
>>855884
>>855891

As I've said before in this thread, read some textbooks. Protip: People who personal blog post on /r9k/ are not typical introverts.
>>
>>855880
>They get their energy from being loud and sociable
How the fuck do you get energy from interacting with others, when interaction requires energetic effort and can be even exhausting for your fucking throat
>>
>>855777
Underrated
This and that they have almost zero self reflection
>>
>>855890
not bad.. but not my style

here, i prefer my impression of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uPgnjWH6AM
>>
>>855895
I think he's a real funnyman
>>
>>855881
I've heard of a similar hypothesis as well. The conclusion is exactly the opposite, though: introverts have a higher "base level" of this chemical, therefore they don't need social interaction to increase it (in fact, many introverts, especially anxious ones, have such a high level that they actively avoid social situations so that they don't over-excite), extraverts have a lower "base-level" and as such, are lethargic-ish by default, so they seek stimulation.

Sorry for that monster-of-a-sentence.
>>
>>855897
Name one [1] textbook
>>
>>855894

>((Very small tribe))
>((Close group of friends and family))
>>
>>855898
Kinda like a leech and blood, the blood being the prescence and attention of others
>>
>>855894
Good thing we no longer live in very small tribes and built civilization!
>>
>>855900
mynoise.net is great for that stuff
>>
>>855894
>Humans are designed to be social in a very small tribe and extremely wary of interactions outside of that tribe. So an extrovert who enjoys social interactions outside of his immediate and very close group of family and friends is actually the one with a social disorder.

I'd say the one being able to adapt to many "tribes" doesn't have a disorder but a gift
>>
>>855811
I loved being alone and reading books ever since I learned to read. I'm smart but lack the will to use it
>>
>>855894
>Flag
>We don't trust dem goyims
Checks out
>>
>>855870
Did you pay half price for your fedora?
>>
>>855773
Wow, hahahahah.
>>
>>855896
>God I wish that were me
You have a flawed version of extraverts then. As I said, they're good at being loud and good at pretending, but in the end they can end up as failures

Take that gf for instance, often loudmouth normie relationships are shallow and so unused to actual daily life, that they're not able to last in the long run

Once again the loudmouth normie behaviour strikes - they hyperbolize their relationships, send messages of how they love their gf/bf but they're used only to those short moments of dating, or very intimate acts, which doesn't allow them to figure out how to interact in a relationship for the rest, 90% of the day, and it doesn't allow them to figure out whether their gfs/bfs are actually stable people who are capable of having regular talks and who don't freak out and don't get mood swings for the rest of the day. Normies are con-artists
>>
It's good to get the daily reminder this board has 99% overlap with /r9k/
>>
>>855822
this is a perfect example of an "extravert" not only failing to comprehend how introverts think, but also being unable to even grasp the discussion at hand and dismissing it without bothering to think about it for half a second.
>>
File: 1495436746057.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495436746057.png
78KB, 900x900px
>>855901
get the fuck out of here Sam
>>
>>855896
There's drugs that kan make you extrovert nowadays
>>
>>855913
Better to be a con-artist with results than being talentless in a world of con artists [= you]
>>
>>855881
Ye, it has been shown that people high in extraversion also demosntrate more dopamine binding in the striatum.
>>
>>855908
Nope in prehistoric times the extrovert was most likely to get coned by the rival clan, they were a liability.
>>
>>855786
>It's much more common to be an extrovert than it is to be introverted

Is this really true tho? I know many introverted people who has just "learned to act more like an extrovert" to be able to function better in an extrovert-centered society.

They may seem to be extroverts, but they are totally exhausted when they get home after a day of "pretending to be extroverted". Maybe many of these "extroverts" you see are just acting?
>>
>>855894
>humans are designed

Humans, like all naturally occurring phenomena, exist to the extent they are able. Rabbits will do what is capable in their nature until they cant. They will reproduce through the ages until they are all eaten or their means of turning resources into rabbits becomes impossible. So long as we are reproducing: we are ordained by nature or God. There is no higher design. The only steadfast constant in nature is adapt or die.

Unless we're talking specifically about God: who, depending on who you ask, designed one man and one woman to live in the world's sweetest zoo-garden.
>>
>>855773
*Extrovert
>>
>>855906
>Good thing we no longer live in very small tribes and built civilization!
Do you know everyone that lives in your city/town? You probably only are familiar with a handful of them. I live in an apartment building with around 50 people but I don't know any of them, the people on the street might as well be cardboard cutouts, they don't even want to help each other if they're being robbed or something. Some progress we've made...
>>
>>855913
I fear that u r right

I guess my envy of extroverts comes down to the fact that it's easy to compare urself to ur perception of others, when u see them look happy or whatever. a 3. person perspective often embellishes other people's situations.
but u don't get a real idea of how it is to be them, that is only known by them through their 1. person perspective.
>>
>>855918
>being talentless in a world of con artists
the world is not THAT bad. There's room for stable and sincere people like me still
>>
>>855773
They have a deadened response to social contact so they need much more of it than introverts.
>>
>>855773
low to average iq's
>>
Late to this, but I've started feeling that "introverted" is just a way of "covering up" (loose term, bear with me) some sort of actual autism/reduced brain function.

As an introvert who can talk to people, I'm starting to feel I'm secretly a mega autist/retard who can't see what's immediately in front of him.

The problem with this, however, is that for this to be true it'd have to be a society-wide conspiracy to not break the illusion that I'm "normal but introverted", which is really fucking with me and feels schizophrenic. I don't want to believe this, but I'm rather confused.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>855876
im in the same boat as you. i make about 4 times the tips as the other people i work with which i have to take as evidence i put on a good show, but once the weekend comes i spend days in silence and feel happy as a clam.
>>
File: 1483615471712.jpg (56KB, 880x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483615471712.jpg
56KB, 880x640px
>>855773
>How the fuck are those people constantly so overreactive, sociable, loud, receptive and easy to trigger by things they already should have gotten used to? How are they so expressive and restless, and prone to sharp reactions and to use vulgar words?
if they stop talking, and trying to get attention, their brains might start working
>>
>>855773
We're hitting levels of autism that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>855920
We don't live in prehistoric times though. The more extroverted you are, the more you will succeed.
>>
>>855929
please explain a bit more clearly
like what do u mean by
> who can't see what's immediately in front of him
>>
>>855927
I don't really get that, social interaction exhausts me. Even though I do like spending time with people and wish I could be like the normies and go out and meet people, after a couple hours I'm spent and can't even hold a conversation. It's apparently the opposite for other people, they feel more energized by interaction.
>>
>>855816
i dont know man, i dont want to go on about how great my parents are because of how subjective and rose tinted it is for me. i can say they never failed to have my back or be supportive and made me feel loved. however i never fit in with the other kids, until my teen years and then by my mid twenties i realized how fake people are and how useless the interactions with them are. now in my 30's i have more fingers than people outside of my family that i actually interact with.

maybe my parents being decent while the rest of the world being shit is what made me introverted.
>>
>>855929
Nobody can 'see' what is directly in front of them.

Realizing that what you perceive is an illusion is 'mega autist/retard' because doubting material hierarchicalism is insane in our clearly insane society, to which it is no measure of health to be well adapted... "well adjusted to injustice, well adapted to indifference".

Having the IQ to perceive this spoofing system makes you feel schizo because the people who are worshiped (niggers) thrive on never wasting a cognitive cycle on something that is corrosive to narcissism.
>>
>>855934
>who can't see what's immediatey in front of him
I mean this as if I'm some sort of clear "introvert", or person who has a disability, but my entire worldview has been constructed in a way that prevents me from seeing myself as obviously genetically/mentally impaired as an "extrovert" might see me. I can't tell if "introversion" is as obvious and deficient as Down's syndrome, or if this is all in my head.

I can get along with just about anybody and am a pretty easy going fella, I'm not even a virgin, but as of late I've started having a feeling like I'm literally mentally impaired when it comes to something that makes people more "human" than myself.

But I also feel that this is silly, because I would consider myself and have been considered by others to be pretty smart. I just can't tell if they secretly mean "smart for an (introvert)", or if I'm just getting inside my own head too much.
>>
>>855837

I actually didn't figure out the correct response to this question until my late 20's, so I'm gonna help you young'ins out and spare you some awkwardness.

Just say "I prefer to listen to others talk so that I can better understand what's being said and offer my input as needed."

90% of the time something along those lines will instantly make them like you more, regardless of whether or not it's true. There are few things extroverts like more than knowing someone is actually paying attention to whatever the fuck they're saying.
>>
>>855837
>yeah, sorry I'm not the best with small talk

once you let them known how little you care, normies get very self-conscious.
>>
>>855929
Honestly you sound schizophrenic.
>>
>>855773
I can't understand where they get all the energy from. It's insane. They really are normies desu.
>>
They have healthy levels of dopamine. How is your sense of smell???
>>
>>855773
>>855774
it's you, but the opposite. It's like imagining what girls are like as a boy, and thinking about how a girl would think the same thing about you
>>
>>855879
Fake it till you make it, brother.

And if you can't you're not an introvert, you're just autistic.
>>
>>855937
I want to agree with what you're saying, but it also feels a bit like an excuse for introversion rather than the truth.

Reality being a fun illusion though is something I can get behind, but that idea fucks with me the most.
>>
>>855926
Lmao
>>
>>855943
> How is your sense of smell???

Terrible. Does it mean I am autisms
>>
>>855786
>this cave costs 1 million AUD on Australia.
>>
>>855941
I want to disagree, because I'm not paranoid constantly, only sometime having ideas like this which are not-so-fun thought experiments at worst. At the same time though I wouldn't want to be lying to myself. But what really is schizophreni, and is what I'm saying a sign or is it this kind of idea some (((people))) would rather us ignore?
>>
>>855836
no no no you masturbate for 6 hours but don't cum, say fuck it and stop
>>
>>855773
>How the fuck are those people constantly so overreactive, sociable, loud, receptive and easy to trigger by things they already should have gotten used to
I ask myself this every fucking day

It's maddening
>>
>>855939
Nice one
>>
>>855837
introverts usually don't talk to people they find boring, extroverts are fake and pretend to like you. that's the main difference
>>
>>855938
What intorverts cannot do is mindless self indulgence, which is perceived to be a skill in a collapsing society.

>>855942

Ignoring the Truth (self knowledge) habitually in preference for gossip and materialism is the most important addiction for the maintenance of illegitimate power.
>>
>>855777
Can confirm. I used to be extroverted as fuck. I had tons of friends all the girls wanted me.

Then I hit middle school and other guys were jealous of me and tried to bring me down. I didn't even get shit on that much but for whatever reason I lost all my confidence in middle school and it's been a long slow fall into total introversion and social isolation.
>>
>>855952
By not having depression
>>
>>855891
>introverts fear rejection because they dont socialize as much

OH NO! what will i ever do, getting exactly what i want of not having to socialize. looks like i will have to have time to myself and be happy. how fucking horrible.

my fear of rejection is only around job interviews, because need money to live, and sometimes pussy. however im at the point where i trying to tear my personality away from my dick, so i feel better just avoiding romance than i do chasing skirts.
>>
>>855955
>[extraversion] is perceived to be a skill in a collapsing society
What do you mean by this? Seems that extraversion has been around forever? How could we collapse upward? (These serve legitimate questions)
>>
File: 1486248996066.png (315KB, 483x636px) Image search: [Google]
1486248996066.png
315KB, 483x636px
>>855956
You know why it happened, it's not because you're a faulty person. You can regain that mentality again.
>>
>>855957
>doesn't overreact to every possible stimulus thrown my way
>depressed
seems a bit extreme dont ya think?
>>
>>855773
I used to be introverted. I wanted to be extroverted. I asked a friend who was extroverted how he did it. He said just run your mouth and say what;s on your mind. It' was weird for a bit but after two years I became extroverted and now I talk a lot. That's about it.
>>
>>855959
*are, not serve
>>
>>855961
I regret making the comment
>>
>>855774
its upbringing mate

socialize your kids early and dont let them stay in their room,let them build personality etc

if you have a cottonwool kid who you dont let them play out any further than the front garden and not allow him or her to have mates over they will grow up to be social retards.
>>
>>855946
Be in the world, but not of it.

"sin" (missing the mark) is fun, but knows not the joy of grace.

Love the Truth... nothing is more transient than your feelings.
>>
>>855962
Do you keep up with people and offer to hang out and whatnot? Or just run your mouth around others and "fit in" that way? I'm more of the latter myself but am curious if you also go out of your way to socialize and shit
>>
File: vr.png (188KB, 402x576px) Image search: [Google]
vr.png
188KB, 402x576px
>>855773
>>
>>855943
I have no sense of smell. Dopamine levels are too high though(bipolar). I have to take medication for it which makes me emotionless and dead inside.
>>
>>855966
Gotcha :)
>>
>>855969
Have you tried weed or LSD? Joe Rogan says it works.
>>
>>855971
Those two got me in to this state.
>>
>>855957
I've been introverted my whole life but depression is a distinctly different feeling that showed up in adulthood. Maybe it's related but depression is likely another symptom not the cause.
>>
>>855943
What does that have to do with anything?

I have always had a great sense of smell.

One thing I noticed when I was suffering from systemic dysbiosis is that my sense of smell was really bad. I couldn't smell or taste the air. It sucked bc I love the smells of the different seasons, especially summer. Once I fixed my gut my smell came back.
>>
File: default-mode-network.png (41KB, 747x495px) Image search: [Google]
default-mode-network.png
41KB, 747x495px
Because they function primarily through the Task-Positive-Network (TPN) in the brain.The TPN is antagonistic toward the default-mode-network (DMN) (and vice versa). See the DMN functions in the attached graphic. They experience those DMN functions in very limited and minimal ways as long as the TPN dominates. It's why they are "doers" who "live in the now". It's why they don't reflect much or empathize with the feelings of others.

Just imagine how you'd be if you never thought about yourself, never reflected on anybody's emotional state, never worried about what others were thinking about you, never grappled with moral problems, never thought about the past, never imagined the future, never carried around a narrative of your life. An overwhelming sense of emptiness and anxiety that nothing's happening would push you out into the world to be around other people.

>Antagonistic neural networks underlying differentiated leadership roles
http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnhum.2014.00114/full
>>
>>855796
Misanthrope
>>
>>855967
A bit of both. I only really hang around that core group of friends from school days, but because I talk a lot more I end up dominating the conversation sometimes.

I try to talk to lots of others, but when I offer to hang out with new people, they are generally uncomitted, flakey or reluctant, so it's hard to make new friends
>>
>>855959
Societies have always started at their peak (Egypt is clearest example). Recalling ancient Greece, the introverts led society. The extroverted actors were lauded but for performing in their place on the Stage.

All the world is now a stage, and its players are rewarded by their Earthly father (Satan) for being OF the world, not merely in it.

How self knowledge is respected by society has changed, from the lack thereof (losing yourself) being tolerated at the fringes as ART to performance art becoming indistinguishable from the Truth.
>>
>>855773
I think it's mostly due to low intelligence and lack of self awareness. Being conscious is a curse.
>>
>>855773
they constantly lie to themselves until they end up on prozac or street level drugs
>>
>>855979
You can be both. Just learn how to hold a conversation.
>>
>>855962
Wisdom knows it is the retard who speaks whole mind.
>>
>>855979
>t. fedora
That's just a rude thing to think. Extroverts aren't necessarily stupider than you. Be careful with casting aside so many other people. Bridge differences, don't widen them.
>>
javascript:quote('128140832');
Man you are realy going over 46 chromosomes
>>
>>855977
I feel you
>>
>>855978
Seems like a recurring theme in pretty much everything, a group of dedicated autists develops something new and then the normies pile in and take over and the original autists are usually forced out. I've noticed this in everything ranging from societies and corporations to video games and message boards.
>>
>>855949
link?
>>
>>855983
I don't think they're all stupider, but it's definitely a common thread with most of them. It's mostly a lack of self awareness. I mean if they realized how cringy they were they couldn't be so relentlessly like that.
>>
>>855810
yes believe what the kikes say goy
>>
>>855773
I honestly feel like they aren't real people. Like they're NPCs.
>>
File: 1495436510921.jpg (48KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1495436510921.jpg
48KB, 400x343px
>>855975
fuck
>>
>>855979
>a blessing is a curse

The father of all lies inverts the Truth
>>
>>855856
>96% of managers and executives
Makes perfect sense. While most people rely on hard work, they're out wining and dining with the right people. As a result they learn about connections and opportunities the rest of the crowd doesn't know about. Hard work is important, but to climb the ladder you've got to play the same game as the people on the higher rungs.
>>
>>855975
I feel personally attacked.
>>
>>855975
Interesting. From my own experience it seems that I'm defaulting to DNM, but I know I've experienced times in life where I am totally with the flow and would be TPN. I guess these patterns can be turned off and on depending on stimuli? And I wonder how alcohol would affect this research, if they could have a control sample and then test with measuring the same thing but for people who've had a bit to drink.
>>
>>855982
Obviously you don't say literally everything, you just learn to filter. Say I think three completely random thoughts in a space of three seconds:
>man this guy i'm talking to is an idiot
>i could probably redpill him or blackpill him with some stats
>that girl over there has big tits
Naturally I'm only going to say the third one in a casual conversation with a dudebro. Just learn to filter the many thoughts that run though you're head before you say them
>>
File: 239.jpg (34KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
239.jpg
34KB, 500x494px
>>855817
>>
>>855983
>dun be rood
>u fuckin fedora
>>
>>855955
True. They may appear to have great loves bit deep down I sense they don't. Imagine never having a position at all on anything and agreeing with everything you were told. That's what normies are. Drones. Mere sheep.
>>
>>855985
Cheers anon. Keep up the good stuff
here's a (you)
>>
>>855773

It's called being a insufferable whore, we know all about this since we go to vegas every god damn year. Friends would fuck this bitch who was about to get married and she fit the typical care free girl bullshit.
>>
>>855986
This is the behavior of Locusts (from the pit).
>>
>>855988
But you're the one defining cringey here. They probably think your aversion is cringey. It's possible they're less consciously aware than us, but don't undervalue emotional empathy and social cohesion. Being human means forging spiritual (or, emotional) connections with others. Don't deny yourself love.
>>
>>855998
Exactly lol
>>
>>855879
I honestly think you can flip this though. I came to this realisation a while ago, but then I realised that extraverts are doing it without thinking about it. They don't really know what they're doing to be likeable, they just are. For an introvert however, if you can figure out the subtle queues and social dynamics behind it, then you can use it to meet or even surpass them in social interactions.

E.g. I had a job interview where I was under-qualified and up against a bunch of chads, but by reading the situation very carefully I was able to make myself more likeable. In the end, I got the position, they didn't. It took years of painstaking experimentation and observation, but in the end I think it pays off. It's like a new skillset.
>>
>>856000
Is this where the kangz live?
>>
>>856000
Frame it to look like an muslim attack, 'tis the season after all.
>>
>>855936
Most people aren't worth associating with. That's not even edgy, it's true. Most people are bullshitting for one reason or another. Don't worry about befriending bullshitters, find quality people. Be a friend to dopes like you. You could have a circle of real people to talk to in a week if you used your bitter eyes to find the bitter people.

It also does you next to no good to not have a firm understanding of the effect your childhood has on you, especially if you're miserable now.
If nothing else, this could be worth looking into.

I say this as a guy who wish he heard this 10 years ago.
>>
>>855773
We think the same way you do, we are just more effective in chaotic and social environments. I feel uneasy when I'm alone, just like some feel uneasy when there are others present.
>>
>>855856

he ten careers that have the highest proportion of psychopaths are: CEO/managers, Lawyers, politicians, Media (TV/radio), Salesperson, businessmen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy_in_the_workplace#The_organizational_psychopath
http://www.mnn.com/money/sustainable-business-practices/stories/the-business-world-is-full-of-psychopaths-grad-student
>>
File: soundsgood.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
soundsgood.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>855975
Whelp that solves it. Definitely that.
>>
>>855773
I feel you pole

It is a common attitude in America to be as loud and boisterous as possible

I can't stand extraverts, fucking sycophants and yes men

Gas em all
>>
File: 1494785269503.jpg (68KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494785269503.jpg
68KB, 400x460px
what you are describing is hypersocialization, not a more normal extroverted behavior
it's especially common in cities and has likely to do with the very abnormal amount of people that are constantly around you while you grow up
>>
>>855896
Try having an extravert gf whilst also being a huge introvert, that is real pain.

>having to go out with her intimidating friends and their chad boyfriends all the time
>making excuses as to why my own "friends" can't make it

It's not enjoyable desu, sometimes I wish I were alone
>>
>>856004
I realize that I'm cringy though. That's why I said it's a curse, it adversely affects my confidence in social interactions.
>>
They don't think things over. They just do things without a moment's notice.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (81KB, 497x588px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
81KB, 497x588px
>>855999
these are DEAD SHEEP.

The largest alter in the world in the place of the snake (St. Zeus's Basilica) is a DEAD SHEEP, and the female reproductive system.
>>
>>855778
yeah you can smell booze on him cos hes extroverted, not cos hes stuck in a poor slavic shithole and there's nothing better to do
>>
>>855807

>(either by adopting another persona or using reliable social tricks.)

How do i `adopt another persona`?? Can i get one on ebay?
>>
>>856006
In high school I did the same (study the entire social dynamic as an observer) and by junior year became very popular. But as I'm actually an introvert I've let any of that fade as pursuing the people who weren't my closest friends just felt shallow and boring. I've spent the last two years trying to find how to do this on a general scale and I want to say I'm approaching that kind of understanding, which is damn convenient. It's taken a lot of introspection and has been exhausting, but already feels worth it.
>>
>>855979
Morons generally have higher confidence, but it's not necessarily the same as extraversion
>>
A common theme here seems to be the assertion that extroverted people are dull and unfeeling. If the only experiences you have are the private use of intellect and self-pity, I can understand that you might imagine yourself to be especially intelligent and emotionally profound. I would, in your position, hesitate to ascribe the cause of your limitation to a particular gift or exaggeration of those traits, however. It is just as plausible that you are unusually dull or unfeeling, and this is why you find it difficult to understand the cause of extroversion and sympathize with people that you admittedly do not understand.

Personality is built upon experience. It is an accumulation of reactions to past circumstances. Extroversion is just that: a personality trait acquired from circumstances which tended to produce it. I can tell you from my own experience that there is nothing preventing an introvert from accumulating the necessary experience and becoming a socially normal, well-rounded person. Pull your head out of your arse and accept that your limitation is not a gift. Expand.
>>
>>855773

I think one reason could be that they cant handle themselves alone due to loneliness or thoughts or similar.
>>
>>855773
Socialist public schools breed chirping bird people who go along with anything they're told. They're Christian serfs without the Christianity. They're trained to feel not to think. The ones that do this the best are labeled as outgoing leader types, but really they are darwinian bred slaves. That's Darwinism where 95% of the population are genetic clogs to be sterilized, dumbed down, and disenfranchised. Most western counties had the Prussian education model shoved down the plebs' throats. It extends your childhood and dumbs you down to make you easier to manage in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
>>
>>856016
No it's all a matter of perception as they're still conscious too, but in different ways than you. I get the "blessing and a curse" feel of it all, but just wanted to suggest that you shouldn't be as critical of people simply because they are different. Consider how you feel they may judge you in that sense (that you're "cringey"), and do the opposite. Don't judge them for their differences but learn to bridge the divide.
>>
Stupid fucking question, stupid fucking thread
>>
Possibru
>>
>>856053
back2 >>>/pol/
>>
File: PersianMuslimZanjAfrican.png (544KB, 1378x642px) Image search: [Google]
PersianMuslimZanjAfrican.png
544KB, 1378x642px
>>855773
>>128136013
>>128145271
>>128149222
>>128149457
Prussian education extends your childhood and promotes bullying. Bullying dumbs the plebs down and gets them to police themselves. Look up John Gatto, Duke Pesta youtube videos. Americans were so much better off before public Prussian "education." If you don't socialise along government lines and adopt a government father figure you get cast out and shit on. Everyone talks about muh capitalism, but their whole upbringing is rooted in Prussian socialism.

The first 40min of this video is jam packed with redpills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE

Documentary going over the Prussian system and how it was pushed on America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
>>
It's always important to note that introversion isn't a rejection of human interaction, it's just about a different prioritization of it. I have a relatively large group of close friends and it's interesting to see who clearly presents themselves as an introvert or extrovert, and who is putting up the appearance of one of those labels but is actually the opposite. Subtle quirks and feelings tend to stick out in mixed company like that.
>>856023
This is a good post. I have struggled with my heavily introverted tendencies during my life because my fear of risk has frequently paralyzed me and stunted my social development to some extent. Both sides are going to judge each other dull and unfeeling because they cannot see what the other thinks: the introvert thinks the extrovert is loud and obnoxious, the extrovert thinks the introvert is boring and dull. This is why longform conversation with people you have known for years is much more productive compared to rapid-fire forum discussions, because you can probe one consistent mind for their thoughts and feelings and analyze them rather than having to work in hypotheticals all the time.
>>
>>855777
>>855899
>>855956
>>855960

>>856083
>>
>>856023
you're taking about social anxiety/shyness m8, introversion is different. Elon musk is introverted/borderline autistic, but I wouldn't call him shy.
>>
>>855939
>saying this at a nightclub or bar

Make sure you're fedora doesn't fall off aswell
>>
File: 1416912188068.jpg (48KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1416912188068.jpg
48KB, 500x479px
>>855773
I say it's a number of factors. Can't really tell what they are, but I figure it's different from the things that have lead me to whi I am.

>Born a quiet baby. Astounded everybody for some reason.
>Never had a proactively curious mind as a toddler. Things always intrigued me, but I hardly approached.
>After my father's death, mother was overlyprotective and worrisome over the outside world
>Personal logic developed into "If I have nothing of note to say, why talk?"
>Never grew any need or desire to understand someone personally. My mind doesn't see the worth outside getting a mate for child rearing or already being family.
>Anxiety introduced itself sometime into puberty. Panic attacks and fevers amass.

Additionally, considering this is a former /pol/ thread, unpopular or "controversial" political opinions limit your pool of relatable people immensely unless you want to fake it. Especially if your in states/regions where your ideas aren't normally accepted and people who adopt them can be socially crucified. If you don't instantly have a distaste any person with differing political ideas, then either you will learn to or they will hate you first. In this situation, people become less of a game of friends and confidants, and more of a game of allies and enemies. Depends on how much you care about your politics, which for /pol/ I imagine it's quite a damn bit.

So for extroverts my best understanding is that they get by being naturally loud, having parents who let them out to do almost anything, lack any literal mental dysfunctions inhibiting theur range of expression, and operate in social/political environment that they align themselves with. Plus they see some worth with connecting with people outside a professional setting.

Call them "lucky" I guess.
>>
>>855795
*You're
>>
>>856079
Shut up kike

This is /pol/2

FUCK THE MODS LITTLE FAGGOTS
>>
>>855773
They are high on life!
>>
>>856596
until they run out of cocaine, caffeine, alcohol and sex toys
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.