[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11

File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 662x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 662x800px
Hahahaha, a fucking leaf right? Yeah, so funny. Listen you fat fucking American piece of shit. You're a worthless fat fuck. Remember everything Canada has done for you? Remember everything we've given you out of the kindness of our hearts? All you do in return is shove burgers down your fat throats and treat us like shit. Well I've had enough. We've had enough. You will regret the fucking day you decided to insult Canadians. Remember the war of 1812, when we kicked your fat asses and humiliated you? We burnt the White House to a crisp and sent you fat cowardly losers running in fear like the cowering coward pussies you are. We'll do it again, don't think we won't or we can't. We can very easily repel your attacks if you are so foolish as to attack us, and we can easily launch brutal raids which will end in a straight victory march to the White House, to burn it down again. So just sit your fat ass down, shut the fuck up and keep shoving burgers down your throat you fat lardass. Don't provoke the Canadian spirit - the spirit of multiculturalism, and inclusion, and resilience - the spirit which humiliated you once and we'll do it again. You're all jealous of us, because we made the modern multicultural dream work and we are flourishing while you sit on your fat asses and waste away. Don't start fights you can't win. We beat you in every imaginable competition and we're doing that while still trying to be friendly neighbors to you. Piss us off and you'll feel the full wrath of the Canadian nation unleashed down upon you. You've been warned, so listen to this warning and don't say anything stupid. Lose some weight and fix your own country you despicable idiots. Nobody likes America or Americans because of how fat and shitty and stupid you all are. What you call us shitposting is just Canadians telling you the truth, so shut up and submit to us now, for we are your new masters and you are our slaves. Remember that!
>>
File: IMG_9458.png (21KB, 247x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9458.png
21KB, 247x302px
Is this a pasta?
>>
>>851832
It is now.
>>
>>851828

This is pasta and I'm taking the bait, but I've seem your F-18's from Cold Lake up close, had one piss fuel AMD hydraulic fluid all over my goddamn hangar.

I really hope this doesn't represent your military as a whole, that'd be depressing.
>>
>>851832
Probs
>>
>>851828
But our military consists of a bunch of medics and some guys on a couple of moose.
>>
>>851852

Fuel and** hydraulic fluid

Forgot to mention I was the one who cleaned the fucker and inspected it.
>>
>>851828
tl;dr

fucking leafs
>>
>>851828
OF COURSEITS A FUCKING LEAFT WHI MADE THIS SGITTU ASS PIZZ TOPPING OF FUCKING COURSE IM SO DAMN TIRED IF TYOU DAMN LEAVES JUST RUINING EVERYTHINGI YOU RUINED THIS CINTINENT YOU RUINED TGIS WEBSITE YIU RUINED PIXZS YOU JUST FUCK EVERYTHINGI UP ALLBYOUNDON HIIS SIT AROUNF AND SHITPOST AND IF WE SAY ANYTHING AT ALL JORMALFAGD JUST HOP ON UOIR DICK AND SAY OH BUT CANADIA IS SO NICE LOOK THEY SAY SORRY AND THEY ARE PRESIDENT IS A HOMOSEXUAL GO ABD THEY WILL NAVER REALIZE WHAT A DRAIN YOU FUCOERS ARE ON EVERYTHINGI MLIKE MAKING OTHRS PAY FIR YOUR SHITTY MEDICIBE JUST KET THOSE CUNTS DIE ALREADY I WISH YIUR WHOLE COUNTRY WOUOD JUST FREEZE THEN MELT AWAY KIKE THE GLACIERS THAT RAPED YOUR LAND INTO A MASS OF UNINHABITABLE ISOANDS AND SHITTED OUT SHITTY POLAR BEARS I HOPE GLOBAL WARMING MEPTS ALL UOUR SHITTY ICE SO UOIR SHITTY CITTYS GET FLOODED OUT AND EASH ALL THE DAMN LEAVES AWAY I HOE THAY DIG YOU SUCKED OFF LAST NIGHT HAD TURBO NIGGER AID RAVIES AND YOUR ANALSHPINCTER IS FOSMING OUT PUSS AND BLOOD I HOOE APL THE FHINKS COME IJ AND COLONIXE THE USELAND LABD YOU CALLL ANABADA THEN REALISE IT IS SO USELELL KIM KONG UN USES IT AS A NUCKEAR TESTING GND GROUND AND MAIES LITTLE LEAF GIUSES JUST TI BLOW AWAY I HOOE GOD SENDS UPON YOI A GIANT KRAVE BLOWER TO RAKE YOU FAGGITS UO AND TRHOUGH YOU AWAY LIKE THE REFUSE YOI ARE JUSTUB FUCK YOU GOOT DAMN MOOSE CUNT LICKNG MAPLE SYRIP CHIGGING DOG SMOKING WEED FUCKING ESKIMO CHINK GOOK FUCKING GOD DAMN LEAVES
>>
Also, I know you're watching, admin.

Fuck your page.
>>
File: cirno MORENA.jpg (172KB, 1078x531px) Image search: [Google]
cirno MORENA.jpg
172KB, 1078x531px
>>
>>851957
i'm voting for them when i get back to mexico
>>
File: sketch-1496394730094.png (452KB, 1080x1482px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1496394730094.png
452KB, 1080x1482px
>>851828
>>
A fucking leaf.

I prefered it when this was your flag

Rule Britannia!
>>
Now say you're sorry.
>>
File: dook.png (15KB, 634x583px) Image search: [Google]
dook.png
15KB, 634x583px
>>852334
Blow it out your ass.
>>
>>852276
we've wanted to leave britain for years your queen is a cuck and does nothing for us
>>
File: sketch-1496398051178.png (372KB, 1080x1085px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1496398051178.png
372KB, 1080x1085px
>>852276
>>
>>851856
Our army and air force is alright, but our navy consists of three dinghys and a canoe. A very nice canoe, but still a canoe.
>>
>>851828

I don't understand leaf, but seriously, a fucking leaf?
>>
File: murica.png (640KB, 1212x796px) Image search: [Google]
murica.png
640KB, 1212x796px
>>852414
>>
>>851828
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: 1458887095934.gif (73KB, 129x150px) Image search: [Google]
1458887095934.gif
73KB, 129x150px
>>851828
Justin Bieber.

KYS.
>>
>>852373
>Queen of Australia
Who's the cuck?
>>
File: sketch-1496400217350.png (527KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1496400217350.png
527KB, 1080x1920px
>>852511
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.