[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you happy Americans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 27

File: Capture.jpg (44KB, 745x385px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
44KB, 745x385px
Are you happy Americans?
>>
>>850870
good move desu
>>
>>850870
yup. get fucked, world.
>>
File: Autistic Pepe.jpg (6KB, 186x272px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Pepe.jpg
6KB, 186x272px
>>850870

I am extremely happy, because soon we'll have Mad Max worldwide!
>>
>>850870
Why wouldn't we
>>
Good
Next stop build a wall around every border and contain that shit.
>>
File: 1494721306727.jpg (21KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494721306727.jpg
21KB, 720x460px
>>850870
The world is fucked anyway, but its because of people like us, so no not really.

Seriously why sell ourselves out, if you wanna self destruct you can always kill youself, no need to fuck the trees and the porpoises.
>>
>>851062
>he thinks humans have the power to control nature
climate cannot be altered by humans
>>
>>850870

Look, Global Warming is a hoax, but litterbugs need to be shot.
>>
>>850870
Hurrr im american, i dnt beleeve in the environment
>>
File: 1496082989972.png (13KB, 439x461px) Image search: [Google]
1496082989972.png
13KB, 439x461px
>>850870
What did he mean by this?
>>
Who cares about the future generations,humans eventually kill themselves anyway.
>>
>>850870
Actually, yes.
>>
File: blow it out your ass.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
blow it out your ass.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>850870
blow it out your ass
why don't you go get fucked by an emu island trash
>>
>>850870
im happy for America if that counts for anything
>>
>>851086
>This nigger is serious
>>
>>850870
yes
>>
>>850870
Yeah it was a joke agreement anyway. India and China could continue to pollute for years while receiving money from the USA to go green. Bad!
>>
>>850870
Climate change is one of the key issues for liberals for a reason. It's another "stop oppressing X" issue blown vastly out of proportion. It has been one of the many "morally correct" ways to impose unfair regulations worldwide, and create authoritarian control. The whole "science" behind it is incredibly shady and corrupt, with little to no apparent evidence to back up their claims.
So IMO it's a great move by Trump to show the that he cares about Americans first, and if Europe wants collectivism, they can have it to themselves.
>>
>>851086
You do realise that we put a shitton of carbon into the atmosphere and we've also cut down a shit ton of trees.
>>
>>851657
this is right actually

just more empty moral grandstanding to further interfere with the lives of others
>>
>>851657
The science is good; it's the projections of temperature change determined through multivariate models that's iffy.
>>
>>851086
nigga we are currently causing a mass extinction event
species are dying out at over 1000 times the normal rate and it's because of humans
>>
>>851699
>nigga
I wish your species died instead
>>
>>851086
You're joking, right?
>>
File: Ruby.jpg (56KB, 634x511px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby.jpg
56KB, 634x511px
>>851699
You should be more worried about comets and asteroids. A couple of degrees hotter over the next 100 years? That's nothing compared to a huge asteroid hitting Earth. We wouldn't be able to grow most of our food for a year or two due to the atmosphere being darkened from dirt upshot from the impact. Not to mention all the immediate deaths if the asteroid hits a highly populated area like NYC or Moscow.
All this climate change money would be better spent building an international asteroid detection program and building the tools/vehicles/weapons needed to divert/destroy any large objects headed our way.
>>
>>851732
Why take priority worrying about something that happens at random instead of cleaning up the mess we've made so far? I think 7 billion people are well capable of multi tasking.

Not knocking on your idea, I agree with it even, but by that logic we should try to do something about Yosemite which could cover pan america in ash any second.
>>
>>850870
Very much so
>>
>>850870
He did the right thing. Climate cultists can go fuck themselves
>>
>>851086
t. trump
>>
File: 1458137606080.png (223KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458137606080.png
223KB, 500x500px
>>850870
Hell yeah,
Papa Trump's gonna make you pay for our climate upgrades.
>>
File: DERP.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DERP.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>850870
Yep his working for the USA thats what scares you! Not the US's job to pay for the worlds BS. The US is not going to start dumping more CO2, we just don't need to pay your way. Same for NATO how long has Euro poor not payed their way!
>>
>>850870
Macron trolling Donaldo kek
>>
>>850905
Dutch said it. Build a wall around your country and stay there with Erdogan, Putin and the other old man who are afraid of the world. The world will move on without you.
>>
Has any scientist yet to account for diffusion? It's literally 7th grade science that if you increase the amount of something in one area it will attempt to escape to another area with increasing force the more you concentrate it. So as we increase the amount of CO2 in our atmosphere the rate at which CO2 escapes into space should increase in order to maintain balance.
>>
>>852093
Macron is a piece of shit. Should've voted Le Pen. Whatever your downfall
>>
>>852096
>>850870
Ahhhh let the butthurt flow through you

Sorry America won't be the world's personal bank anymore.
>>
>>851732
Or a far more likely giant solar flare. It will destroy 99%of earth's electronics
>>
>>852105
>Le Pen
this was shit as fuck, even for right-wing they were disappointed by her total shittiness
>>
File: 1473627946774.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473627946774.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>851572
>>851685
>>851699
>>851721
>>852071
is it this easy to bait people now?
>>
>>850870
Yes, about time someone in the White House who isn't a paid off whore and caves in to everyone.
>>
File: 1496391252892.png (318KB, 1067x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1496391252892.png
318KB, 1067x1434px
Oh no
That sucks
>>
File: Nazi girl commander 2.jpg (1MB, 1000x1287px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi girl commander 2.jpg
1MB, 1000x1287px
>>850870
You all bitching at US. What about China building a new coal burning plant every week. India building new coal plants. America building 2 new Nuclear plants, first since Three Mile Island. Germany shutting down reactors, will have to use more coal for base power supply.
KILL EM WITH THE TRUTH!!!!
>>
>>851657
> climate change isn't real
t. gas station
>>
AMERICA! AMERICA! GOD SHINE THY GRACE ON THEE! AND CROWN THY GOOD WITH BROTHERHOOD FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA!
>>
AND THE ROCKETS RED GLARE
THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR
GAVE THROUGH THROUGH THE NIGHT
THAT OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE
>>
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS
ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE
WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL
>>
>>852107
>>America is everyones personal bank
>This is what people actually believe
In all honesty, you deserve to die.
>>
>>852157
>What about China building a new coal burning plant every week. India building new coal plants.
Just because they are assholes doesn't mean that we can all star fucking around too. Together we might've convinced them otherwise, but shit like this only gives others a basis to do what the fuck they want.
>America building 2 new Nuclear plants
and announced that they will focus more on coal
>Germany shutting down reactors, will have to use more coal for base power supply.
This is only partly true. Germany is shutting down reactors, but only to move to green, environmentally friendly energy.
>>
>>852255
>>852299
Keep those tears coming, brah
Fuck the world and fuck you too lol :DD
>>
>>852299
>this only gives others a basis to do what the fuck they want.
you saying they shouldnt

what is it about the german mindset that drives them to want to dominate and control everyone and everything
>>
>>852307
At some point you must realize that you are part of the world, and this will fuck america over more than us. You do know that right?
Also
>brah
>lol :DD
The_Donald faggots need to leave
>>
>>852338
you need to chill brehski
>>
>>852338
That's the spirit!
Keep em coming
>this will fuck america over more than us.
lol says you
https://youtu.be/gb4Uk_vHp1M
As long as the world goes down with us I'll be happy, brah
>>
>>852317
>you saying they shouldnt
What i meant was, that the guy i was replying to was criticising nations like China and India, and came to the conclusion that since they do bullshit, the US should too, but this is not a good mindset. This will only lead to a cycle of people trying to out-fuck each other at the cost of their countries, the future and the world itself.
If you want to criticise and change something, you must lead by example and try to bring others into the fold. Change is built on compromise, but some people just don't understand that.
>what is it about the german mindset that drives them to want to dominate and control everyone and everything
Well thats just in our nature. Ordnung muss sein
>>
>>852344
Donald fags need to leave though
>>
File: Blues Bros mission.jpg (106KB, 625x744px) Image search: [Google]
Blues Bros mission.jpg
106KB, 625x744px
>>852299
Germany shutting down reactors, because got scared after Fukishima !!
US Not building more coal plants, just not shutting them down!!!
Agreement (Paris Tax) just wants industrial countries to pay others for energy development. I would say America should use money to but Solar & Wind here. It's not fair and I don't want my tax dollars going to India.
Other part is not Only about CO2 India, and China pollute in other ways America does not and you do not address that at all!!!
>>
>>852385
Prove I'm from your boogieman site, brah
>>
FUCK PARIS CLIMATE DEAL! HOW ABOUT THEY SIGN AMERICA CLIMATE DEAL INSTEAD?
>>
>>852394
>brah
>lol
>:DD
>bait videos
>keep tears coming in response to an argument
>argues with no facts, even ignoring them
>"Fuck the world and fuck you too lol :DD"
You are either 12, from reddit, bur probably both
Here i'll even leave you a link
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Leave
>>
File: Hillary sucks.jpg (419KB, 853x805px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary sucks.jpg
419KB, 853x805px
>>852385
Good thing about Euro Cucks is they will someday choke on cock!
>>
>>852378
Ordnung muss sein.
>>
>>852417
So you just admit you browse reddit and then project on me, brah?
lol :DDD

I asked for proof that I'm from there
Not your impotent rage, brah :3
>>
>>852417
>>argues with no facts, even ignoring them
Your feelings aren't facts, brah :DDD
>>
>>851086
>Burger education
>>
>>850870

yes, now get me a coke
>>
>>852461
>Not buying your oil, go away inbred terrorist.
>>
>>852386
>Germany shutting down reactors, because got scared after Fukishima !!
Yes, after Fukushima the government decided to shut down nuclear reactors and switch to environmentally friendly energy sources.
>US Not building more coal plants, just not shutting them down!!!
Thats still bad.
>Agreement (Paris Tax) just wants industrial countries to pay others for energy development. I would say America should use money to but Solar & Wind here. It's not fair and I don't want my tax dollars going to India.
The agreement has a lot of things. As for the Fund, the cost is shared by all developed industrial nations. The world is in focus here not us, but even then since the cost is shared by all, so it wouldn't have cost america that much. Also earlier you criticised other less developed nations such as India for relying almost solely on coal, but now you refuse to aid them in switching to more environmentally friendly sources. They simply can't afford that.
>Other part is not Only about CO2 India, and China pollute in other ways America does not and you do not address that at all!!!
Like what?
>>
>>852505
>Yes, after Fukushima the government decided to shut down nuclear reactors and switch to environmentally friendly energy sources.
You buy electricity from France which generates most of its electricity by nuclear power for several decades, retard.
>>
File: Arguing online.jpg (30KB, 315x466px) Image search: [Google]
Arguing online.jpg
30KB, 315x466px
>>852461
How do you fell about this news?
Will the next agreement will say Saudi Arabia can't sell oil?
>>
>>852505
>Thats still bad.
Who cares what you think?
>The agreement has a lot of things. As for the Fund, the cost is shared by all developed industrial nations.
Fuck that noise, brah
America for America
Looking out for numeral uno
>>
>>852505
China has a city where denim is made the river runs blue. Particulates in air force people to wear dust masks all the time. examples in China
India does not treat their human waste, just dump it in rivers. they have tanneries that regularly dump toxic chemicals in rivers like CHromium . just examples
>>
>>852255
>>>852107 (You)
>America is everyones personal bank
>This is what people actually believe
>In all honesty, you deserve to die.

Ironically, I feel the same exact way about you countries that take advantage of American funding for nato, etc.

I hope muhammad and his crew overrun you guys and rape you. You don't pay your fair share and we're not going to babysit you anymore.
>>
is /bant/ just /pol/-lite?
>>
>>852505
I think you should keep your reactors online. The Japs knew they should improve Fukishima and make water tight pumping rooms. Just don't build plants on fault lines and stuff like that. America has 3 plants that should be shut down and replaced age, faults, three mile ect..
>>
The entire deal had nothing to do with climate change, that was just a cover. The plan was for poor European and Asian to basically use the US' money to outsource jobs to their countries while stopping the US from doing any work related to the coal industry. This would cause one of the largest producers of coal to suddenly stop and have all the people looking for coal to go to Europe and Asia instead. It's all a con-game.
>>
>>851086
why not
>>
>>851698
>>852183
The problem is not even in the science. The problem is the underlying logic of the agreement: "your rights end where morals begin".
Yes, it is important to preserve nature. But climate agreements take a disproportionately huge swing at workers and industries, with barely any noticeable real effects to speak of. And when people start criticizing it, they get called greedy fatcats who want to kill the planet. We're being humane to the planet, but inhumane to people.
This is why Europe is getting ass-raped right now. They decided that less freedom and less money for themselves is perfectly fine as long as it is for moral cause. They traded their freedom for their morals; they didn't realize this road led to basically communism.
>>
>>852632
Yea he kind of put his foot in his mouth there..
>>
File: fear noevil.jpg (38KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
fear noevil.jpg
38KB, 480x358px
>>852657
Go Russia Go!!!
What are the gun laws like in Mother Russia?
Can I move there when the nignogs and mudslimes take over the west?
>>
>>852683
Holy shit, yes. Bumping this question. I wouldn't mind living in Russia.
>>
>>852437
>So you just admit you browse reddit and then project on me, brah?
Grasping at straws is real
>>852447
>replying multiple times to one post
being this butthurt
>>
>>850905
racist
>>
>>852696
>Grasping at straws is real
Pot calling the kettle black
>being this butthurt
See above lol :DDD
>>
>>850870
It's already been declared that if climate change is real we've already past the point of no return. So why do this shit? We'd just be paying billions of dollars to prop up some shit third world country in Africa. I'm sure that would work just fine. I foresee no corruption there.

This was a good move once again by the covfefe man
>>
>>852519
>You buy electricity from France which generates most of its electricity by nuclear power for several decades, retard.
That doesn't have anything to do with germany switching from nuclear to other power sources, idiot.
>>852613
>I think you should keep your reactors online.
>Just don't build plants on fault lines and stuff like that
Yeah, i don't disagree with that.
Fear of nuclear power is actually not that important anymore, the switch from nuclear to other power generation is mostly symbolic and because why should we use nuclear power which is safe most of the time, when we can use other power sources which are always safe.
>>
>>852720
Just trying to bring back some sanity to the discussion. I don't think the deal would change anything. People still going to work in cars, and plants run on electricity.
>>
>>852683
>>852693
Sorry bros, let me cut the crap and say it: if you want freedom, stay in US.
Guns are pretty much banned in Russia. Handguns are prohibiteen d for ownership, let alone carrying. In short, you can only own a rifle for hunting, and even then you need a license.
You can of course move to Moscow or Saint Petersburg, but expect a hefty downgrade, like living in housing blocks, earning a fraction of what you did in US, etc.
Last but not least, many people still have anti-American sentiment. Of course you can find a good job and nice wife and not care about it like some, but it takes luck and everything.
>>
>>852585
>countries that take advantage of American funding for nato
>You don't pay your fair share
Alright the "Not everyone is paying their fair share" is a shitty meme that needs to die.
Here is the official text for the NATO summit of 2014 where the 2% goal was set.
>[...]Allies whose current proportion of GDP spent on defence is below this level [2%] will:
>halt any decline in defence expenditure;
>aim to increase defence expenditure in real terms as GDP grows;
>aim to move towards the 2% guideline within a decade with a view to meeting their NATO Capability Targets and filling NATO's capability shortfalls.
The important part here is *AIM TO MOVE TOWARDS 2% WITHIN A DECADE(2024).*
The 2% of GDP is a GUIDELINE that should be reached BY 2024, not now, not yesterday, not tomorrow, by 2024, and guess what, everyone is doing that. Everyone, including Germany, is slowly making their way towards 2% of their GDP.
Here is the text for anyone who wants to read it, its point 14.
http://www.nato.int/cps/ic/natohq/official_texts_112964.htm
Jesus christ.
>>
File: 2016-01-31-12-41-09-1792224532.png (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-31-12-41-09-1792224532.png
9KB, 225x225px
>>852611
that was the idea /b/hind /bant/
>>
>>852720
>>852765
lmao butthurt
>>
File: 1495108953504.jpg (54KB, 610x608px) Image search: [Google]
1495108953504.jpg
54KB, 610x608px
>>852765
>w-we'll start paying our fair share soon goy just believe us, we're "aiming" for it
>>
>>852798
Stop trying to jew more money out of europe by deliberately not reading documents
>>
>>852765
Not exactly true it has been that way for years, the US just made you state it in 2014.
Germany had restrictions placed on military after WW2, and your spending was low.
The US is not the Worlds police force and you do not pay for that service. Why don't you guys do something about Syria if it makes you mad. I would prefer the US went to a stance more like pre-WW2. Only place I say not true now North Korea / Take Mecca to change battlefield!
>>
>>852810
Says the fucking kraut, that's a riot.
>>
File: 1495460560486.png (672KB, 1070x552px) Image search: [Google]
1495460560486.png
672KB, 1070x552px
>>852816
says the burger
>>
Fuck yeah.
Murrica
>>
>>852813
>Not exactly true it has been that way for years, the US just made you state it in 2014.
Yeah, but people can't accuse us of "not paying our fair share which is 2% of GDP" when thats not really true. You can accuse germany of not participating in military operations enough, because that is a valid point, but not the 2% goal.
>Germany had restrictions placed on military after WW2, and your spending was low.
We had a really good military during the cold war, which was out of fear of the Soviet union, but i agree, germany has been neglecting the Bundeswehr since the end of the cold war.
This is changing however. We are currently making drastic changes to our military and Merkel has vowed to fulfill her responsibility concerning the 2% goal, but people like Trump always criticising germany for not doing it sooner will only hinder our progress and create unnecessary conflict.
>I would prefer the US went to a stance more like pre-WW2
I wish so too.
>>
File: loose lips 22.jpg (171KB, 639x745px) Image search: [Google]
loose lips 22.jpg
171KB, 639x745px
>>852851
Trump scares em cause he not kissing their ass with Obama;s lipstick!
>>
File: Trump golf 1.jpg (19KB, 400x444px) Image search: [Google]
Trump golf 1.jpg
19KB, 400x444px
Good, let the US stay slaves to Arabian oil while the rest of the civilized world will transform their energy generation.
>>
>>852856
bump Was about Paris Tax tread
>>
>>852867
We don't import much oil anymore.
What we do comes from Venezuela.
Your oil supplier!
>>
File: 1496163704460.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1496163704460.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>851086
DUMDUM
>>
>>852867
More like to Canadian oil. Also, Tesla is an American company btw
>>
>>852299
Germany, dont have to much trust that he will even think about your opinions. Your talking with a 16 year old who knows shit yet. Same with the Turks in your country who are Erdogan fans ( I'm regulary working in Germany, knowing your country very well).
>>
File: IMG_1549.jpg (50KB, 302x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1549.jpg
50KB, 302x400px
>>852307
>>
There's only two things any "climate agreement" can do that will have any impact whatsoever on the planet:
1) Place harsh restrictions on Chinese and Indian pollution—something no agreement has ever done, despite the both of them combined being the worst offenders on Earth
2) Mandate the rapid development of alternative energy sources worldwide

Anything else is communism and meant to harm the West. End of.
>>
>>853023
What a picture. Teenage american girl wearing an american mass-produced t-shirt promoting an american film, while holding an american mass-produced sign that insults america.
>>
>>853053
Nigh impossible thanks to oilbux. It would take a global catastrophe to wake people up.

Thankfully, Tesla is singlehandedly killing the family sedan market. I hope they expand to cater to everyone in the near future.
>>
>>853053

>tfw china is actually trying to combat their pollution problems
>>
>>850870
yeah i just took a shit lel
xddddddddddd
>>
>>850870
very
>>852093
ebin trole XD
>>
>>852299
> Together we might've convinced them otherwise, but shit like this only gives others a basis to do what the fuck they want.
Get this pal
WE ARE LOSING OUR ECONOMY TO CHINA AND INDIA
THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT
we are not going to sit here and let them take our economy while you faggots try to play the moral high ground despite you not doing anything useful for us. Fuck your alliances, they aren't in our interests
>>
File: 015.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>853023
https://youtu.be/K6BKXkxvIhY
Keep crying lol
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.