[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a Slav living in America Ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Cheeki.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeki.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
I am a Slav living in America

Ask me anything
>>
how many squats a day?
>>
>>2192188
Around 20
>>
>>2192183
What's your CS:GO rank?
>>
>>2192183
Where are you originally from?

Where are you living now?

How long have you been in the US and why?

Is there anything you want to know about the US?
>>
File: SQUAT.jpg (81KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
SQUAT.jpg
81KB, 637x358px
>>2192189
nice
>>
>>2192189
This is clearly wrong. A true slav is always squating. It's all just one continuous, infinite squat.
>>
>>2192190
Silver IV
>>
is it better then slav countries?
>>
>>2192192
I was from Russia
I moved to the US 2 years ago to Texas because Putin is not the best
Why does it have so many Starbucks?
>>
>>2192197
Well, yes.

Have you seen the economy of Eastern Europe in general? It's either trash or the nation is run by Putin

Culturally, however, the Slavic nations are better as the US is a giant mixing pot while most Slavic nations are mostly Slavic
>>
>>2192226
>Russia
Sick. Normies will fucking love you, every Chad wants a Russian friend.

>Texas
Huh that shit must be hot as a motherfucker for you

>Starbucks
Idk, I'm suprised about texas having a lot of starbucks unless you're in Austin or something. It kind of exploded in popularity as "whitegirl" culture came into vogue due to the vapid, shallow homogeny of the social media generation started coinciding with actual money to spend
>>
>>2192244
US culture is just all over the place. Different states are like different countries, sometimes.
>>
>>2192302
A lot of people want me as A friend because I am good at CS:GO (In other words, good at rushing B)

Texas is hot as shit, especially with the fact I live in Houston Area

"Whitegirl" culture? You mean Californian Culture right?

>>2192316
Huh, I guess I better start saving my money so I can go exploring the USA
>>
>>2192316
You can say that again. It's bad enough sometimes that, when people meet me irl, they can tell which state I'm from.
>>
>>2192226
how did you escape?
>>
>>2192370
I squatted my way to the other side of the Earth.

In all seriousness, I managed to muster enough money for a plane to Oregon and the rest is history
>>
>>2192183
why are slavs such rude cunts
>>
>>2192335
Yeah, Houston is hot and humid. You good with the flooding and all that man? Glad you've got friends though, CS:GO is sick.

"Whitegirl" culture is basically the upper-middle-class instagram thots wearing ugg boots and quaffing sugary iced coffees while talking about how deep they are because they like Mumford and Sons. They're the high school Stacies and Stacylings that are all functionally interchangeable.

California has a fair amount of them, I'm honestly not even a fan of the state outside San Diego, which is a fucking BEAUTIFUL city.

And yes, you absolutely should. Some of the natural areas of the US are fucking gorgeous. Best national parks are definitely Zion, Arches, and Yosemite. Alaska is fucking gorgeous too.

Vegas is a fun city for absolute degeneracy. New Orleans is much the same. New York is fucking crowded and chaotic but is still the beating, stenchous heart of this place. DC is beautiful and very, very white (as in the buildings are made of marble a lot), great place to learn about the history and culture of the US.

But a huge part of coming to understand the Americana aesthetic is like you said exploring. Checking out little roadside attractions and restaurants on a cross country road trip, or exploring places of urban legend. It's a big place, there's a lot to do.
>>
>>2192378
In my sleep deprived state I couldn't fathom why you would fly to Oregon from Russia. Realized soon after that Russia, as a whole, isn't too far from the west coast. I feel dumb
>>
>>2192418
Homie Russia and Alaska damn near touch
>>
>>2192344
Nice dubs also where are you from friend
>>
>>2192426
Like I said, sleep deprivation. I realized that soon after my brain fart
>>
>>2192412
America sounds wonderful, I can't wait til I get enough money to see more of it

Also, no I did not get flooded.
>>
>>2192436
I'm on of them utah anons. The state isn't bad. We actually have more russians here than you'd think because of cheap schooling for foreigners
>>
>>2192457
America is a mixed bag. You have to embrace the good and the bad. There's a strange sort of energy here, with all the chaotic mixes of people and vibes it has produced over the years.

>>2192474
I've heard mixed things about Utah. It's a mormon infested wasteland but it also has some pretty beautiful areas and the state government isnt too bad
>>
Кaк ты тyдa yeхaл?
>>
>>2192503
If you're visiting, the mormon thing isn't too bad. Not to mention most will leave you alone as long as you aren't trying to bible bash.

t. family is all mormon
>>
>>2192523
I live in Western New York, and oddly enough, there was an LDS church across from my high school.
>>
>>2192552
Yeah you can't go more than 5 blocks without seeing a church here. Sometimes you'll have two literally feet from each other.
>>
>>2192580
Weird. I saw a movie called SLC Punk, once. It claimed there's a pretty massive variety of edgy music sub/countercultures in Salt Lake due to the religious atmosphere. Any truth to that?
>>
>>2192615
There is definitely that stark contrast from what you would expect. Salk Lake is far more edgy and less mormon than other areas but it doesn't mean they don't all have the same general feel about them. The state is still 50% or so Mormon, but you still get some pretty cool stuff.

some examples, the drummer for Rancid is from Utah. You also have music like this band from my town
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZka3E37k6w

Essentially, there is a lot of variance in the state but there is still that solid mormon foundation.
>>
>>2192183
kys shavshit
>>
>>2192725
hey what's wrong indonesia
>>
>>2192196
You fucking suck lol
>>
>>2192183
Who is your favorite celebrity chef?
>>
Do you wear adidas and why do cows moo?
>>
File: IMG-20170915-WA0003.jpg (36KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170915-WA0003.jpg
36KB, 640x628px
>>2192183
What are you studying/working?

>>2192196
Give Steam name/link
>>
>>2192196
Dno jebanoe poymayu ubju suku
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.