[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you hanging in there /pol/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

File: 1503818687299.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1503818687299.png
227KB, 635x661px
What's keeping you from ending it knowing the future is dark and tragic. How do I reverse this blackpill?
>>
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.
>>
Weed
>>
>>2190930
kill yourself if that's all you got
>>
>>2190929
This nazi over here telling people things you read online shouldn't effect your real life.

Remember when nazis fucked up the lives of 100 million people so they could spread their gay little ethnostate around the planet with a bunch of tanks and shitty cars?
Anyways OP, if you're depressed you're a target for idiots that want to channel the energy of your frustrations and hate. Hate the person you could become someday if you take life passively and start making yourself stronger and more analytical.
>>
>imblygin you can simply just end it all
You haven't really taken the blackpill
>>
Had a dream where i won the lottery. That's basically it. It may happen for real.
>>
File: knight-of-cups-16dec14-02.jpg (28KB, 622x348px) Image search: [Google]
knight-of-cups-16dec14-02.jpg
28KB, 622x348px
>>2190930
accurate and chizzecked
>>
>>2190928
I've come to understand that the world is beautiful because of the horrors within it. Without despair, how would we value hope?

It won't save you, but it may help you cope.
>>
>>2190928
Wtf are you talking about nigga?
This is THE BEST timeline. Life is exciting again. All of us noticed something big is comming and we get to take part of it. Race wars, genocides etc etc. Do you rly wanna an hero when we are about to get another shot at making the world great again? Imagine this time we acually off all the jooz and get all niggers to be slaves again or something. And you wont be there to fight for it. Or enjoy it.
You will always fail if you dont try
>>
>>2190928
I've survived the past decade or so but for whatever reason I'm barely hanging on this week.
>>
>>2190928
We must bear witness mate

Can't just end it all when there are much more horrific sights to see yet.
>>
>>2190928

Try laughing.
>>
>>2190928
Hit the gym, feel better and look better.
>>
>>2190928

Most people in the country have felt how you are feeling right now. Look up antidepressant rates and what % of the population takes them. Now when you're done with that look up prescription opiate use rates.

It never ends anon
>>
>>2190928
Mostly, I've stopped actively giving a fuck. Too much work and too many other things to think about to get myself depressed about the world.

I'm focused on getting better as a person and helping other people do the same around me if possible. I'll vote according to my political opinions.
>>
Hang in there man. God is coming soon, but it will get a lot worse. Keep holding onto the hope, anon. After discovering certain things about the world, like the Dutroux affair, or the strange human experiments done by western nations during the cold war, you start to get disillusioned by the whole thing. Shit is getting crazy. Got to be there to help each other get through this.
>>
>>2190928
I don' know. I don't wanna kill myself, but I think I'll die while shooting somebody.
>>
File: 1505606911604.jpg (763KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1505606911604.jpg
763KB, 1280x853px
>>2190928
I really see zero future for myself. I feel like I don't belong in this world. People who I view as unique have taken their own lives before I was able to save them, and now I feel alone, like I'll never find people like them again.

I'm still pretty young but I don't think I want to see what it's like to be old. Every day is just monotony, boredom, sadness. I was actually recovering before I came to /pol/.

I walked to a church last night around 3am and prayed. Not for myself, but for others who I couldn't have saved. I don't think of myself as religious, but after praying I always feel a sense of, ever so temporary, calmness.

That Lara girl who took her life over the degeneracy in Argentina still lingers with me. Feelsbadman.
>>
File: 1503875485278s.jpg (4KB, 218x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503875485278s.jpg
4KB, 218x250px
>>2190934
I had a dream where I was happy. I'd much prefers nightmares because you feel better when you wake up from them.
>>
>>2190931
Ok, should I give my boss two weeks notice?
>>
>>2190928
it could be fun before the end. what if you survive the blasts and get to go mad max eating people while your skin melts off from radiation? really want to miss out on that?
>>
>>2190948
don't kill youself, I was just kidding anon. alcohol is all that keeps me going honestly
>>
>>2190928
I want to see the happening of all happenings, that's all.
>>
>>2190928
I've been following politics for over 17 years now. you don't, welcome to hell. theres literally nothing you or anyone else can physically do at this point in time. its best to simply find ways to numb the pain of day to day waking up, knowing your body is slowly getting shittier, as the world is is constantly getting shittier, as you see less and less white people and actual civilization as time goes on.
in ten years you too will live in a detroit or chicago tier shithole.
>>
>>2190928
Those who are weak in faith, are doomed and weak in heart, body, mind and spirit.
>>
>>2190950
Well ok then. I'm gonna start selling my comic books though just in case. I don't want my mom to just get them.
>>
File: 1489729759653.png (456KB, 1889x1889px) Image search: [Google]
1489729759653.png
456KB, 1889x1889px
>>2190928
the future isn't dark, we're finally fighting back. Even macron the faggot talked peripherally about EU2 because he knows the EU will fall. We're winning, no room for weakness, be strong!
>>
>>2190928
I've been dead inside for years. I just continue to exist and observe. Who knows, maybe one day things will get better.
>>
>>2190938
Keep your chin up anon
>>
File: 1504472927122.jpg (22KB, 404x364px) Image search: [Google]
1504472927122.jpg
22KB, 404x364px
>>2190952
Shit like this is why a part of me isn't that sad that the Argentinian girl killed herself. Shit is fucked. Eternal peace is better.

But you need to fall before you can rise. Things can get better, but first they must get worse. You can start a family, you can fix things. White pills are good here and there.

But I guess it's just a matter of perspective. As for me, though, I'm not a happy lad. The blackpill + clinical depression (developed before pol) is a pretty harsh combination.
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.jpg (36KB, 479x345px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.jpg
36KB, 479x345px
>>2190955
>were winning
m8 we are physically worse off then we have been for a long fucking time. this "fighting back" you say we are doing is the final token effort of a dying species. look at total population rates and see how white people are literally dying off in droves, how we are representing less and less percentages in our ground, there is fucking nothing anyone can do, we are too demonized, too trivialized, and ultimately nobody actually gives a shit, i know you don't. you will say a few token words too feel good about yourself in the morning but you will one day wake up seeing how literally everyone around you is brown and black as i have, actually understanding how totally fucked everything ultimately is and that its too late.
>>
op go for a long walk, get some fresh air.
life is depressing with occasional days of fun.
>>
File: 1505598087330.jpg (150KB, 990x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1505598087330.jpg
150KB, 990x1146px
>>2190928
>1 post by this (((user)))
>le black pill

Fuck off kike.
>>
>>2190946
>I'm still pretty young but I don't think I want to see what it's like to be old. Every day is just monotony, boredom, sadness. I was actually recovering before I came to /pol/.

Though times, but we're in the middle of a depression. Look at the liberal students they don't even know what they are up against, behind their fake smiles and hateful "sympathy" lies an uncertainty even greater than ours. Prevail is the only option, study, build, work, engage. We need to survive.
You will eventually come out on top of all this
>>
>>2190928
There are 3 suicide threads on /pol/ right now
They're not even being subtle
>>
>>2190928
I'm cautiously optimistic. Bannon said the 2020 election was probably going to be between left-wing nationalism and right-wing nationalism. I've always leaned left but the only reason I came here and kind of been cheering on the movement was because so far the right has been blazing the trail for the resurgence of nationalism. If what Bannon said is true, no matter who wins in 2020, so do I. Nationalism resurrected. I can only hope that once Nationalism is born again we can go back to being a functional country where the left and the right are more of a friendly rivalry rather than a hair trigger from killing each other in the streets.
>>
>>2190959
Honestly seems like this was written by a non white ngl. White race reduction is sort of like eugenics because libs just aren't having kids anymore. It's kind of like autonomy
>>
whites are demographically doomed

this world is hopeless
>>
>>2190946
God is there for you anon, keep your chin up
>>
>>2190964
nationalism will die because we fucked up horrendously in america, trump was a fucking shitty vote and we should have let shit continue to slide for another 4 years instead of allowing the very tiny leak in the pressure at the exact time (((they))) needed to finish off shit before it has time to build back up to an acceptable mannor again.
>>
>>2190966
They were always a small global percentage. It's not always about numbers, just ask (((them)))
>>
>>2190965
m8 call it as you like but the numbers don't lie we are fucked, and fucked in a way thats not fixable.

the only way to fix it is to remove or displace a metric fuckload of people but that will NEVER happen.
>>
>>2190955
This
>>
>>2190928
Haha, dumb cuck. Right now it is the best it will ever be because EVERYTHING the radical right was warning people about is actually happening.

You know what the younger generation does? It looks at old footage of the west and is AMAZED: No niggers anywhere, no drugs, people look to be enjoying life, order on the streets. And they will always know it used to be the past.

One other thing is that whites are now no longer deluding themselves they will be the majority in some countries.They saw even Trump can be broken down, and by who? Schummer, a Jew. Haha! See? There is no going back, only forward.
>>
redpilled haircuts keep me going and my quest to find the most redpilled
>>
redpilled haircuts
>>
Redpilled haircuts
>>
Redpilled haircuts.
>>
>>2190970
>guys come on give in (((we))) are fucked!

Also never say never, far stranger things have happened
>>
File: 1496749499669.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496749499669.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>2190965
We are the scientists, we are the inventors, our women look the best, our men act the best, we are the most morally balanced and we are the most artistically gifted.

If we go, civilization goes with us.
It's too early to draw conclusions yet, but the more direct opposition we have the stronger we become.
>>
File: thread_is_bakas.jpg (159KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
thread_is_bakas.jpg
159KB, 429x600px
>>2190928
Welcome to /bant/, baka.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.