[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is western culture superior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1463004684977.jpg (993KB, 750x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1463004684977.jpg
993KB, 750x1039px
Why is western culture superior?
>>
no islam
>>
4,000 years of pan-Eurasian civilization culminating in Enlightenment philosophy. It was all downhill after that.
>>
File: 590.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
590.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>lives in a superior civilization
>cant even get a gf
>>
>>2190030
I'm actually reading a letter written by a chinese minister to some feudal lord. Even they realized that the west was far superior to them. One of the key features he notes is the west's ability to utilize everything to its full potential. Men are free to realize their true potential and become all they can be. that's what makes the west superior imo
>>
>>2190030
Yes. Equality for every race creed and gender (in theory) Freedom of information and religion (in theory) Tolerance (in theory) and Innocent until proven guilty (in theory) are all staples of Western culture. They don't always work (which is why I use "in theory") but they are altruistic. We strive for them because they are self evidently the right thing to do. Other cultures are based on a single religion, or the right of kings and autocrats, or plain corruption. We see all of that reflected in Western culture. Religion (Christian politics). The right of kings (God Emperor Trump). Corruption (the rich fucking the poor). But our core ideals are what makes the west a better place to live than every other shithole nation. So yes. Our culture is flawed. But it is self evidently the best
>>
>>2190050
You should make an effort to keep it that way
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.