[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: ask an Eastern Orthodox Christian anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Remove.gif (933KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
Remove.gif
933KB, 200x300px
ITT: ask an Eastern Orthodox Christian anything
>>
>>2189926
What is the difference between you and a muslim?
>>
>>2189926
Why do you believe in nonsense?
>>
>>2190379
I don't believe in a moon god
>>2190381
>this coming from a guy who thinks a cabbage is a good person to follow
>>
>>2190385
Wat? As opposed to talking snakes and burning bushes?
>>
Любишь пaтpиapхa, cyкa?
Ha чacы eгo мoлишьcя, пидopac?
>>
>>2190393
you don't have to make fun of me, my parents and siblings already do
>>
>>2190398
lol
>>
>>2190390
I'm not a nig Ethiopian
>>
>>2190403
You've got the belief system of one.
>>
>>2190399
for real tho
I speak no other language but English
>>
>>2190398
I'm just fooling around, m8.
I hope I won't end up like Sokolovsky for jokes like that.
>>
>>2190409
so do you
miaphysites are heretics
>>
>>2190414
>miaphysites
>miaphysites
>miaphysites

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2190420
they believe we aren't allowed to sin basically
they believe jesus was in one form, and that he felt no pain, but if he felt no pain, can sins truly be forgiven?
>>
>>2190428
Sin is a man made concept. It has no bearing on objective morality.
>>
>>2190435
I haven't slept in 18 hours, all this religious stuff makes my head hurt
>>
>>2189926
Why is Horlicks such god-tier hot drink?
>>
>>2190457
I've never had it
how is it?
>>
>>2190463
It tastes sweet, The best example i'd give you would be if you eat normal cornflakes with no milk and you taste the after taste it's like that but hot and a drink
>>
>>2190474
that sounds amazing
ant idea where I can buy it?
>>
>>2190485
It should be found in any super market, The one i drink is the Original Horlicks malt drink, Give it a try Bro! You won't regret
>>
>>2189926
What can you tell me about Eastern Orthodox monastic mysticism?
>>
>>2190518
nothing more than what your local library can
>>
>>2190523
K, if Jesus has multiple natures, then were the apostles only seeing (the man, Jesus) a small fraction of the full creature he truly exists as?
>>
>>2190535
kinda
I barely understand my own religion
>>
File: IMG_2004.png (567KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2004.png
567KB, 1136x640px
>>2190543
Then why the fuck are you here painting the hallmark of your presence on this board as an Eastern Orthodox Christian when you're hardly that? I should have asked you the following
>hey, rather than the l337 club you say you joined, and say you believe as they do (and presumably do as they do), what do YOU believe OP?

Well my dude?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.