[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1366438644491.jpg (28KB, 250x500px) Image search: [Google]
1366438644491.jpg
28KB, 250x500px
Guys..

Is pic related a drawing or a real girl? I've been trying to figure out for nearly a decade now.
>>
get a hobby
>>
>>2188814
I have a few, thanks tho
>>
No one? I really need help with this /bant/
>>
>>2188804
Looks like a real girl whose eyes where touched up in Photoshop
>>
>>2188804
Looks real.
>>
>>2190341
>>2190814
problem is I haven't been able to find a source. When you image search all that comes up is some goddess thing or some shit
>>
>how do I google reverse image search

It's from a wall paper on Pinterest, not real grill probably. Even if it was, she'd just have a shit ton of make up and filters on
>>
>>2190853
>thread is 6 posts long
>can't even read that many
>>2190839

Are you a nigger?
>>
>>2190927

She ain't real op, they never are...
>>
File: 1503803384647.jpg (18KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1503803384647.jpg
18KB, 412x351px
>>2190982

It's as if a little magic has died from this world. The number of enchanted objects in my life has diminished by one. I reached for the green light one last time only to discover it was never there.
>>
I see nothing to indicate a drawing
>>
>>2191021
I saw drawing, I just mean not real. Super shooped or something
>>
>>2188804

I already assumed long time ago its part of a gothic photoshoot of a real model but photoshopped hard like anona said >>2190341
for stock wallpapers or sumthin

I didnt think you would spend time to figure it out
>>
>>2191032
I've done it in spurts. I night here, an hour there. But it's been years now I've been doing that to no success. I still remember how excited I was when I found the expanded one with the slight chest area. I only had her face until that.
>>
>>2191049

Holyshit thats dedication though. Id like to help you but I dont know if its just gonna be futile but Im now curious
>>
>>2191078
Between her picture and link related, it's what made me realize I had a thing for goth girls, so yeah, was a big part of my angsty teen years, but the curiosity is still there on this chick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fFo-WZsm5Q
>>
>>2191094

I see. Im more into punk girl (not emos). I'll see what I can do. I usually find her on myspace era
>>
>>2191117
Some punk girls are nice. Emos can look nice, but holy shit did I have my fair share of those.

I'm 22 and of the 5 girls I've been involved with 3 have tried to kill themselves at some point in their lives. As much as I would love to help people, I just can't take that shit again. Bitches be crazy
>>
>>2191162

Oh damn. Well, punk girls are usually fun to be with. Theyre crazy in a good way sometimes since theyre kind of daredevils and making things interesting

Hope youre doing alright after all those shit happened to you
>>
>>2191175
I'm alright. The first two tried it before I even met them and the third that tried it had stopped talking to be by the time she did. She talked to me once after and I'm convinced it was just to get some sympathy because she knew I would give it to her.

Get a random fucking text from her after 6 months at 2 AM and she ends up sending me a pic of her stitched up wrist.

And I was having a great night too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.