[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the eternal texan will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2053.jpg (1009KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2053.jpg
1009KB, 1536x2048px
>the eternal texan will defend this
>>
Oy vey, hoss
>>
>>2177414
Surely we can trust a photo of a screen displaying a paper document
Wouldn't that document be a breach of the freedom of religion part of your beloved constitution?
>>
>>2178320
lots of companies have this policy, you can trust him
>>
>>2178324
Is there any proof or reliable evidence you could show me to verify that?
I find it hard to believe that a population would accept this, and if it's even legal, but I also know there's some crazy shit that burgers accept without question.
I'm not arguing, I'm legitimately interested in this
>>
>>2178340
i don't know if i have access to my company's training video that mentions the clause where we can't do business with countries that boycott israel, but even if i did i wouldn't. i suspect it's some legislation at the federal level, we'd have to be compliant with all of that since we do a lot of federal consulting work.

as for people getting up in arms about it, losing your source of income over something you have no hopes of changing just isn't worth it.
>>
>>2178353
I get that side of it if it's true, but when I mentioned people accepting it, I didn't mean opposing and changing an existing standard, I meant accepting it when it first began.
I have no reason to think you're lying, but if it's real, how the fuck did that happen?
>>
Looking it up brings up copious amounts of articles saying it's true, but they are all Israeli sites.
I can't confirm if it's actually real or just jewish tricks.
If its true, how the fuck did that happen? How did the freedom screamers allow this to happen?
>>
>>2178815
Think of the countries that would boycott Israel. Now think of the general geographic area those countries are in. Now think about the average American's attitude towards that geographic area for the past 30 years.
Now you know why people were okay with it.
>>
>>2179798
this, along with the greatest ally narrative, is why i assumed it passed into law. i like my job too much to be raising questions that could be taken as anti-semitic to bother with any of it
>>
>>2177414
Israel is our greatest ally.
>>
File: 6-most-unexplainable.jpg (74KB, 665x544px) Image search: [Google]
6-most-unexplainable.jpg
74KB, 665x544px
>>2177414
For a moment I thought this was again a fucking /pol/ dump thread.
>>
>>2179798
So nonsense propaganda convinced the land of the free to accept something that is the complete opposite of not only general freedom, but also religious freedom?
Correct me if I'm wrong, I think this is disturbingly interesting.

I think your saying because israels neighbours would boycott Israel,and America has been told isreals neighbour's are bad, then boycotting is real is bad.
That seems like flawed logic to me
>>
>>2179941
I know right...
When you didn't see an anime pic you got so confused you forgot what board you were anime spamming on
>>
Steers, queers and shills
>>
>>2181002
I find her oddly attractive
>>
>Land of the free
>Jewish dominance of america is a myth

Kekkesteinowitz
>>
>>2181137
>oddly
Got bad news for you mate
>>
>>2181173
it definitely isn't a myth, how do you think the israeli insurgency in palestine was funded? lots of american dollars were funneled into that region, but it wasn't any official government transactions.
>>
>>2181173
>muh free speech
>muh freedom if religion
But if I speak freely abiut a certain religion I lose muh job
MUHRICA!!!
>>
>>2181205
What's that governor?
>>
>>2181002
Cute/10
>>
>>2181137

She's actually really cute desu
>>
this shit isn't new faggots:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/text
>>
>>2181002
>Williams has been very vocal about social issues like feminism. She once commented to Entertainment Weekly, "I feel like we should stop calling feminists 'feminists' and just start calling people who aren't feminist 'sexist' – and then everyone else is just human. You are either a normal person or a sexist. People get a label when they’re bad. Because it works the other way, as well. A lot of men have it hard too."
>>
>>2181416

I'll be a full on male feminist if it means I get to dive into that pussy and suck on them titties
>>
>>2182004
absolutely degenerate
>>
File: mfw68.png (157KB, 336x500px) Image search: [Google]
mfw68.png
157KB, 336x500px
>>2182004
>abandoning your principles for tiddies
It's like you aren't even ascended.
>>
>>2181416
Well, Morgan Freeman once said something like that to Mike Wallace.
>How do we stop racism?
>Stop talking about it. I'll stop calling you a white man, and you'll stop calling me a black man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-jnuXPolGg

But neither white supremacists nor black lives matter won't do that. Full track extreme right wing leftist feminists won't do that. What would they have to say then. All this lovely hypersensitivity would be absolutely fucking worthless.
>>
>>2182050

Whatever, you guys can continue on chasing the unicorn tradwives. I'll be over here pretending to be a feminist in order to cum in pretty women.
>>
>>2182182
Who said anything about chasing a unicorn tradwife? All of humanity is disgusting.
>>
>>2181002
I'd lick her lil' pooper.
>>
>>2182222

Quads confirms that eating Maisie's ass is desirable
>>
File: butt.jpg (56KB, 620x497px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
56KB, 620x497px
>>2182296
yes
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.