[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to become a berserker, to gain honor, to protect my kin,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I want to become a berserker, to gain honor, to protect my kin, and to honor my warrior ancestors. But i have no idea how exactly does one berserkergång. How do i do that?
>>
Eat a shitload of shrooms and stand in the middle of a bridge yelling at traffic.
>>
Get someone to stretch out your nipples for an hour at a time
That'll make you well hard
>>
File: ulfhednar_by_satanoy-d418q3k.jpg (234KB, 900x1152px) Image search: [Google]
ulfhednar_by_satanoy-d418q3k.jpg
234KB, 900x1152px
>>2177423
I did that and yet did not manage to successfully berserkergång. I just got arrested and taken to detoxification center.
>>
>>2177448
You need to master the skill of provocation to legally cover your berserking
>>
File: breivik.jpg (151KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
breivik.jpg
151KB, 1200x1200px
>>2177404
Scandinavia has some based berserkers, just imitate those that came before until you find your groove.
>>
>>2178291
What he did was pretty full on, but it didn't have the intimacy of berserkerism.
>>
Eat lots of shrooms and go to a football match or wherever drunk stupid people meet to fight in binland
>>
>>2178808
wherever drunk stupid people meet
Surely that means everywhere in Finland is valid.
>>2177404
I don't know but most berserkers are pretty big guys. Maybe get ripped or something
>>
>>2178837
The problem in binland is not drunk pleps that want to brawl but finding them
Spurdos live pretty spread as far as I know
>>
>>2177404
you're not even viking material, pekka

you don't even belong culturally to scandinavia and you expect me to believe you too can be a vikang?!

stop wewuzzing and get back to work!
>>
File: 1323216708001.png (110KB, 1427x806px) Image search: [Google]
1323216708001.png
110KB, 1427x806px
A berserker needs not one but many foes
>>
>>2178881
he wuz mongol, though.
>>
>>2178881
>>2178893
No i have Dane blood in my veins.
>>
Can i join your party as a wizard, maybe cleric?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.