[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck islam, fuck rapefugees and fuck you George Soros https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1497975608784.jpg (138KB, 960x888px) Image search: [Google]
1497975608784.jpg
138KB, 960x888px
Fuck islam, fuck rapefugees and fuck you George Soros

https://youtu.be/Lxbdvo2vFwc
>>
>be me
>go to youtube
>open soros funded immigrant video
>dislike video
>close youtube
>>
>>1138661

huh i never knew harry potter was a white supremacist
>>
>hurr how DARE they show anything good about refugees? Why can't they just support my irrational vitriol against the "Common enemy#2542" like the ruling class specifically wants me to?
>>
>>1138768
>there is anything good about refugees
Are you retarded?
>>
>>1138827
Keep choking on the government penis that actively creates the conditions resulting in refugees in the first place.
>>
File: 1493664620168.jpg (68KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493664620168.jpg
68KB, 500x750px
the good thing about refugees is no one will really look into it if some of them go "missing" if you know what I mean
>>
>>1138849
>because of the Hungarian government refugees are created
try to reason with something else
>>
Oh yes lets use a child to spread our propaganda, even though most of the refugees are men..
>>
>>1138849
> it was all caused by government penis
Only now, at the end, do I truly understand
>>
File: 1498084909544.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1498084909544.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
WHAT IS THIS AND WHY IS IT ON MY YOUTUBE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEE
>>
File: 1496529818947.png (187KB, 654x679px) Image search: [Google]
1496529818947.png
187KB, 654x679px
>>1138849
But even if the goverment creates refugees, why should i support them?
>helo me is ahmed me gonna have free dollar for sitting on ahmed ass all day and bombing europeans
>>
How bad even are muslims? I haven't really met any wetbacks but I have met some blacks before and they're nothing how 4chan portrays them so I'll take this with a grain of salt.
>>
>>1139237
but you've met the civilized blacks or the
>nigger
tier blacks?
>>
>>1139263
I live in New Hampshire which is one of the whitest states. I think were 94% white, as is the rest of New England, so I don't come into contact with a whole lot of colored folks, but the few that I do see are just like you and me so yeah I guess ''civilized''. The ''nigger'' tier blacks are the southern ones. Like the ones in DC are literal apes, I pity the few whites that still live in the Capital.
>>
Can someone please tell me their experiences with Muslims now? I don't want to blatantly hate them with no good reason to do so.
>>
>>1139237
Most are ok, just trying to live their life like anyone else. Not everyone is planning on destroying western civilisation like pol likes to believe.
Obviously there are still a lot that do act like a bunch of niggers.
>>
File: file.png (766KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
766KB, 433x650px
>>1139307
So everyone emphatically hates them because they're not white? Do you hate Arabs?
>>
>>1139314
No I'm just saying not every muslim is trying to destroy the white race, obviously not everyone hates Muslims but pol likes to tell people they should.
I don't hate the Arab people, but I despise their governments.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.