[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ wants to exterminate this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Genital Swap 5.jpg (508KB, 782x948px) Image search: [Google]
Genital Swap 5.jpg
508KB, 782x948px
>/pol/ wants to exterminate this
>>
I don't see a problem in wanting to exterminate something that is very clearly detrimental to society as a whole.
I mean, when your house has cracks in it, letting in the weather from outside as well as pests, do you ignore it and force everyone else living in that house into believing that it's normal and natural? Or do you fix those cracks, something everyone benefits from, even if it makes one person upset?
>>
File: wank.gif (14KB, 80x61px) Image search: [Google]
wank.gif
14KB, 80x61px
>/pol/
I'm not your mom, tattle to someone else.
>>
>>1135627
me on the left
>>
File: 1496190175243.png (30KB, 170x303px) Image search: [Google]
1496190175243.png
30KB, 170x303px
>>1135627
>/pol/ is right
>>
>>1135627
>not wanting to exterminate literal degeneracy
Wouldn't anybody want to kill a disease-ridden rat if it was in their house?
>>1135647
fpbp
>>
>>1135627
I know that I do not live in the best country in the world, but why is there so much degeneration in countries that are supposed to be "developed" like Germany or England?
>>
>>1135823
Because we need to love and tolerate each other. ^^
>>
>>1135647
>>1135815
Humans are not rats or pests and have the annoying ability to protest
>>
>>1135836
Fuck off Merkel. Axis should've won
>>
>>1135774
5/10 nice tits but that penis is too masculine.
>>
>>1135647
what are you, a fucking chink?

the reason the west rules the world is that our society was made to serve the people instead of the other way around.
>>
>>1135627
Gross
>>
>>1135836
I know you have to tolerate each other and blah blah blah ... but to what point does your tolerance reach? Germany and a lot of European countries are being decimated by Muslims, feminists, blacks, and you do nothing
>>
>>1135856
The second Reich should have won you fucking edgelord
>>
>>1135906
We are taught from a young age that "diversity" is important for a society because different things make something good, apparently.
>>
>>1135948
the disgrace of live with the stigma of the "holocaust"
>>
>not wanting to exterminate something that almost makes you vomit on your computer
>>
>>1135627
loooool fucking disgusting thing on the right. I know I sound like a hypocrite but atleast the shemale can atleast be close to a woman. Except give birth and not have a cabin so u can still fuck it. But a woman transforming to a man is completely different. They have no dick so they can't pleasure a woman all they can do is eat you out which guys can already do. "Hurrr same thing with shemales, a girl can have sex with u so why fuck a shemale" well atleast a shemale gives u a variety of sex but for men fuvking a shemale your style is still the same u stick your dick in her and she sucks you off. He she's u just get eaten out
>>
/pol/ is wrong about most things but they're right about this.
>>
>>1135627
only normies wouldn't enjoy seeing sex between these two.
>>
>>1136106
A lot of FTMs fuck men. From the waist up, it looks like two fags, generally both with facial hair. From the waist down, it's straight.
The thing to do is to dominate a FTM into dressing like a woman and tring to act feminine for you. She can dress up like a man to the rest of the world, but in your house she is your woman and should know it.
>>
Test.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.