[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone have beef w/ MGTOW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

I don't really get what the issue w/ MGTOW is or why you'd characterize them as losers

I'm a successful attorney making $400 per day, am top 5% physical fitness (placed top 3 in marathons, bench 70 lbs over bodyweight, ripped abs and lean muscle), charming & charismatic, have slept w/ dozens of women, in a loving long-term relationship right now... and I respect the hell out of MGTOW, they're realistic about their circumstances and have taken a rational approach to coping with them

You guys seem envious that they have the fortitude to just walk away from it all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>1131836
>You guys seem envious that they have the fortitude to just walk away from it all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stopped reading right there.
>>
So @ the end?

Chill
>>
>>1131836
I don't like MGTOW because it's simple-minded. They write off all women as worthless just because some women haven't lived up to their (usually too high) standards.
>>
It's feminism but for men.
A real man doesn't need a faggoty movement to live his life right
>>
>>1132039
How can you compare low achieving people (accurately) understanding their 'only winning move is not to play' with the rancid, poisonous rent-seeking that is 21st century feminism?

Very weird comparison, homie
>>
>>1132078
What I am saying is that it's stupid.
>can't get a women? doesn't matter they are all sluts and I have an online community that accepts my toxic beliefs
>>
>>1132109
>they are all sluts
>toxic beliefs

That's quite the straw man, m'yeti
>>
>>1132142
How is that not a toxic belief?
You just said that you are in a loving relationship so you can't possibly believe that all women are whores.

For every spoiled stacy are just as many normal girls
>>
My point is that they don't believe that (hence straw man), not that the straw man isn't toxic

You can be MGTOW without thinking women are sluts, they're completely orthogonal
>>
>>1132267
Give me a quick rundown then on the MGTOW. I have only seen them associated with incels which are unironically spiteful bastards
>>
Exactly what it says on the tin - they're going their own way, disavowing pursuing romance when they know the odds are bad for them and focusing on self-actualization

It's better for everybody than if they just kept trying to beat the odds, getting more and more frustrated and making girls uncomfortable - right?
>>
>>1132020
You sound like a cuck. Having high standards is one thing, however when girl after girl fucks you over each time, you start to notice things
>>
>>1132339
lmao then by that definition I am the same. However I don't need a "movement" to back me up.

If it happens, it happens. If not, no big deal. I am not actively pursuing a relationship, but I won't say no if the person is right and it feels right. Not because I think that women are evil creatures or something. At this point in my life I don't feel well equipped enough to handle a relationship, so I don't seek one out.

I just don't see why they need to put a label on it. Maybe they are more secure in their choices when they see that other people do the same. No idea.
>>
>>1132354
It only takes one counterexample to disprove the theorem, and I wake up to mine every morning. MGTOW is retarded - it's an admission that you're not perceptive enough to spot shit people before they fuck you over and not intelligent enough to judge people by their individual merits (or lack thereof) instead of their demographics. Generalisations are fine and even often useful, but MGTOW assume every woman conforms to their fucked-up assumptions about the average woman.
>>
Why is there no WGTOW? Aren't there just as many men and women? If there aren't men finding love, then is there not women finding love?
>>
>>1132537
Depending on where in the world you are there might be more women than men.
>>
>>1132354
but you have to consider the girls who wouldn't fuck you over. why should they pay the price?
>>
>>1132639
You're right, but I wouldn't call missing out on the kind of guys who fall for MGTOW paying a price - them taking themselves off the table really just does everyone else a favour.
>>
>>1132563
lol gay
>>
>>1132537
MGTOW is a result of women screwing over men by taking advantage of gynocentrism in our society. Men don't to this to women, so there's no need for a WGTOW. Also, Men go their own way to protect themselves and their resources, while women often marry men to improve their lives by gaining access to the man's recources.
>>
I agree OP. I think the women that have beef with them feel that way because they don't like the idea that their actions can negative consequences for them, like making it harder for them to find a husband.
>>
If you're white, you should be having white aryan alpha babies. If you're non white then do whatever who gives a fuck.
>>
>>1133733
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.