[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grape Juice General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: grape.png (693KB, 819x731px) Image search: [Google]
grape.png
693KB, 819x731px
Why aren't you graping yet /bant/hem?

1. Concord grape juice is proven to provide the same health benefits to the heart as wine, without the extra calories and degeneracy of alcoholism.

2. Concord grape juice is proven to increase vein and artery vascularity, thus making you look more vascular and swoll when you lift. In addition, this aids in the transport of oxygen to the muscles, and takes CO2 away from them, increasing maximum lifting ability.

3. Grape juice is naturally sweet, thus eliminating the need for added sugar. An easy way to overcome the need for sodas and unhealthy beverages that fatten you with empty sugar calories. Welch’s Grape Juice contains fructose only, which is naturally occurring in fruits and easily processed by your body, while other juices and sodas contain corn syrup and sucrose, both of which are very unhealthy, fattening, and artificial.

4. Proud white tradition "stems" from the grape, with many great ancient cultures reveling in drinking wine for celebration. (Romans, Vikings, Mediterraneans, etc.) Truly, by drinking grape juice we honor our ancestors before us.

So what is your excuse for not graping /bant/?
>>
>>1122454
>So what is your excuse for not graping /bant/?
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>1122454
grape juice is literally the worst juice
>>
>>1122468
I'm glad to hear, since that is the last sentence ;)
>>
>>1122479
That's because you haven't tasted the all natural quality juice that comes from Welch's Concord Grape Juice!
>>
>>1122454
But I do drink a cup of it per day
>>
>>1122483
^ ^
>>
>>1122500
Glad to hear that! Make sure you remember to get Welch's, nothing beats the taste of all natural concord grape juice or other associated flavors!
>>
>>1122454
>degeneracy of alcoholism
It's been with us from the beginning, and attempting to ban it caused a shit ton of organized crime, you moron. Virtual reality aint here, you cannot swap bodies or anything cool like that either, so the substance abuse stays.
>>
>>1122454

Because there are better juices out there. Drink something with Kale in it. Kale is way healthier than just grapes.
>>
>>1122454
Do you live in Western New York by chance?
>>
>>1122715
Nope!
>>
>>1122454
>>1122454
>Why aren't you graping yet /bant/hem?
>1. Concord grape juice is proven to provide the same health benefits to the heart as wine, without the extra calories and degeneracy of alcoholism.

[Citation NEEDED]
>2. Concord grape juice is proven to increase vein and artery vascularity, thus making you look more vascular and swoll when you lift. In addition, this aids in the transport of oxygen to the muscles, and takes CO2 away from them, increasing maximum lifting ability.

[Citation NEEDED]
>3. Grape juice is naturally sweet, thus eliminating the need for added sugar. An easy way to overcome the need for sodas and unhealthy beverages that fatten you with empty sugar calories. Welch’s Grape Juice contains fructose only, which is naturally occurring in fruits and easily processed by your body, while other juices and sodas contain corn syrup and sucrose, both of which are very unhealthy, fattening, and artificial.

[Citation NEEDED]
>4. Proud white tradition "stems" from the grape, with many great ancient cultures reveling in drinking wine for celebration. (Romans, Vikings, Mediterraneans, etc.) Truly, by drinking grape juice we honor our ancestors before us.

[Citation needed]
>>
>>1122815
1. http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0100-879X2005000900008

2. http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0100-879X2005000900008 + basic anatomy

3. Just read the nutrition label!

4. Just read a history book!
>>
File: apple juice 1.jpg (371KB, 879x900px) Image search: [Google]
apple juice 1.jpg
371KB, 879x900px
I prefer apple juice.
>>
>>1122454
I fucking love grape juice but when I drink it a have to literally run to the bathroom. EVERYTIME.
>>
>>1124015
Or any juice for that matter even apple juice and it fucking sucks.
>>
File: PDVD_1061.jpg (306KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_1061.jpg
306KB, 960x540px
I'M THE GRAPIST! I'M GONNA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH!
>>
>>1122454

i haven't had grape juice in 7 years, and when i did it was Welch's White Grape & Peach. Delicious. I just prefer the complex taste of a dry red.

>>1124139

my man
>>
>willingly putting fructose in your body

first the smoking meme, now this
meth soon?
>>
>>1123280
real woke nig here
>>
>>1124477
NO NOT A GRAPE COLORED ID AND DUBS REEEEEEE
>>
holy shit
fuckin grape juice is shilling on an anonymous swiss taffy pulling image board
now ive seen everything
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Now I'm no shill, but I love this grape juice.

I shopped around for other grape juice but Welch actually uses real grapes.

I grape on a regular basis, and now women flock to me because of my healthy youthful body and my incredible sex drive!
>>
>>1122454
Any purple fruit juice is healthy, so why specify grape?

And I don't believe your claim that they contain fructose only. All fruit juice is quite high in fructose (and never contains corn syrup, because if it did it wouldn't be fruit juice) but grape juice is famously also high in glucose.
>>
>>1122454
>fructose
>good
You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yt0b_QBP_A

Only the grapists know what the truest form of giving juice is like.
>>
>>1122454
Welch's grape juice is so expensive here. What is it made of? Gold?
Besides, I prefer orange juice more.
>>
>>1122454
>we honor our ancestors before us.
Nice assuming everyone's race, salt-fight.
>>
>>1122926
>16 individuals
>control group of 24
fucking dropped your fake shill research
Anyone who's taken the most introductory of statistics/science courses would know that this sample size is ridiculously small. Therefore, the data is invalid is all hell.
If you're going to make ironic shillposts, at least put in the proper effort faggot
>>
>>1122495
>buy this grape juice, goyim! no other brand can compete!

Nice, try (((you)))
>>
its to bitter and when you put ice in your fucking lips get cold as fuck
>>
>drinking sugar water
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.