[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I restart ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1487976270779.jpg (10KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1487976270779.jpg
10KB, 234x216px
>no friends
>no parents
>hate my job
>hate my region
I just bought a bottle of bleach
>>
>>1113092
When u find out let me know
>>
File: 1497819276053.jpg (111KB, 300x846px) Image search: [Google]
1497819276053.jpg
111KB, 300x846px
>>1113092

Its 6:30 am here. Im not a morning person so naturally im not fully awake yet. Anyway. Youre free of bullshite that is a "normal" life. Why not devote yourself to exercise?? Youre not even the slightest bit curious what its like to be a "big guy"?

You have all the time in the world for self improvement. But If you wanna off yourself go right ahead. Im not here to stop you. The world will keep spinning.
>>
>>1113092
Do what has ruined your country and emigrate to somewhere better.
>>
>>1113092
>falling for the bleach meme
enjoy the pain
>>
>>1113092
Get a new, better job somewhere else that you like more. Make friends with people there. I can't solve the parents thing.
>>
>>1113092
Change something about yourself.

Get a hobby, a better job if you can, and/or start exercising and eating healthy.

In order to change your world, you must first change yourself.
>>
File: IMG_9581.jpg (60KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9581.jpg
60KB, 1200x800px
>>1113123
Except France's economy and political power is only growing stronger and stronger, so if you think that being an idiotic retard means being successful, then no wonder your country is such a shithole.
>>
>>1113137
>saudi talking about iq again
Average in Saudi Arabia: 84
Average in Australia: 98
>>
>>1113130
>Get a hobby
I don't like anything aside from shitposting

>>1113127
>Get a new, better job
I wish I could

>>1113123
>emigrate
where ? pls halp
If there is a job even a useless failed STEM student can do I'm willing to try.

>>1113121
>to exercise
It doesn't change how I deel inside. Already tried that. Anyway, I don't have the motivation to try again.

>>1113137
>economy and political power is only growing stronger and stronger
A paradise only for higly qualified people. It's anightmare for anyone else.
>>
>>1113147
Start exercising, however small, ten pushups and situps, 500 metres running, lifting weights, whatever, enough to get your heart pumping and before long you'll be addicted to the adrenaline and you'll start building it up more and more. It's not magic but it'll certainly help more than shitposting and fapping.
>>
>>1113092
Move to America and become a translator, frog. Since you can write two languages, you still have something.
>>
Join the French foreign legion and help defend my ancestral Homeland from the Muslim horde.
>>
Become a garbage man in the nethelands i can hook you up if €12 an hour is good enough
>>
File: IMG_9081.jpg (24KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9081.jpg
24KB, 285x249px
>>1113146
>jew claims I talked about IQ when I haven't even mentioned IQ

You sure your country's IQ level isn't a single digit because of how strong your autism is?
>>
>>1113092
>I just bought a bottle of bleach
Bleach doesn't kill.
>>
Build a drug empire, then play brain pinball with a .22 when the cops catch up with ya.
>>
>>1113639
>he hasn't looked at his own pic
>>
I've done this. Like a few times. You'll need a car, a spreadsheet program, and some monetary worth. First put in your thirty days notice. You now have thirty days to plan, so you better get serious if you don't want to live on the street. Take as much vacation time as you can at the end of those thirty days.

Pick a large area with 3-5 cities/towns, and put together a list of jobs and living options. Then put together a budget spreadsheet including things like rent, food, gas to work, then add gas there, road snacks, and general travel expenses. /biz/ might help with this. Remember sleeping in your car is always an option. Might want to factor climate into your move. Check the drive time.

While you're doing this, you should be practicing any social changes you want to make. Talk to people if you want to be social. Make yourself run in the morning if you want to do that. Who give a shit if it's awkward, you're never going to see these assholes again. You'll still probably fall into the same traps as before, but it doesn't hurt to try. This is a reset, you're on your own with depression.

Once you have a list of jobs that will provide enough money for your budget, start calling and emailing asking to set up an interview. If they don't get back to you follow up in a few days. Schedule it far enough out to drive, and schedule interviews close together. Several the day or day after you get there. Once you get there, spend all time not spent on interviews looking at houses/apartments/etc you can afford. As soon as you're offered a job, call on the best one that's within your pay rate.

Congratulations, you have now reset your life. It's actually really easy, and will run $600-$2000 depending on how you do it.

>job even a useless failed STEM student can do
Work for liberal media. Not even shitting. They don't give a shit how autistic you are and they think I'm a wizard because I can VBA in excel.
>>
>>1113952
having a car syre does sound liberating, unfortunately...
>>
Deviens pirate

J'ai envie de voler un bateau et partir mais je sais que je manquerais à des gens. Fais le pour moi. Fais le pour la France
>>
>>1113952
>set up interviews
Nigga most people don't even invite to the interview after they decided your application is shit
>>
>>1113092

How old are you anon?

I'm fucked as well but I don't feel I'm old enough for it to be too late yet.
>>
>>1113256

before or after taxes?
>>
>>1113092
go for a vacation fool
>>
>>1113092
Get a dog, cat or a hermit crab.
take care of it.
Clean your room.
Take a shower
Get of 4chan
>>
>>1113171
Shut up colgate
>>
>>1114063
Before
>>
>>1114165
Says colgate with a fucked up icon
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.