[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1466258156446.jpg (168KB, 1400x1866px) Image search: [Google]
1466258156446.jpg
168KB, 1400x1866px
What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?
>>
If you do not do something about it you gonna get cucked for sure.
>>
>>745530945
>>745531107
I agree this is a 3 way cuckening waiting to happen
>>
She wants the attention. She's going to cheat on you
>>
> fucks OP's roommates
> "What? I gotta be me."
> OP cuck complete
>>
File: 1504870803848.jpg (68KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1504870803848.jpg
68KB, 490x490px
If you have been asleep, they have already fucked her.
>>
>>745530945
Your story is full of holes and this is bait.

How would your GF be moving in with you and you just find out that she's a nudist somehow at this point?

Either that or you're a retard and moved a girl in after dating her for like 2 days.
>>
>>745530945
What do you do? You post this same shit every week.
>>
Don't worry, he knows
>>
>>745530945
if this was a true story i would tell you that you fucked up by letting your girlfriend move in with you and your roommates.
>>
If you knew she was a nudist you wouldn't have moved her in. That or you want your roommates to be acting like this.
>>
>>745530945
There is no such thing as being raised to think of the body as not sexual. Maybe she isn't bothered by people being naked but she knows damn well your roommates get turned on and yet she's doing it anyway.
Take her into the bedroom and make sure she knows you're serious.
>>
>>745530945
inb4 over9000 candyass newfags respond to this bait
>>
I think you should become a nudist yourself, and do as she does. Walk around nude and sit between your mates nude.
>>
>>745530945
how do you have a girl friend move in with 3 other males in the same building? that blows my mind unless they have girlfriends youre fucked
>>
>>745531687
This is actually genius
>>
STOP RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD, NEWFAGS. NO ONE RESPONDS AFTER MY COMMENT RIGHT HERE. FUCKING FAGGOTS THIS IS BEING POSTED EVERY DAY. KILL YOURSELVES. DONT ANSWER AFTER THIS RESPONSE.
>>
>>745531779
Yes sir.
>>
File: 1499830607122.jpg (107KB, 1080x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1499830607122.jpg
107KB, 1080x1410px
>>745531107
>>745531151
>>745531239
>>745531414
>>745531487
>>745531514
>>745531687
>>745531688
How are you newfriends enjoying your stale pasta?
>>
>>745531779
bump
>>
>>745530945
Hide a camera in your bedroom/living room and you will know if she cheats you or not
>>
File: 12415261623.jpg (34KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
12415261623.jpg
34KB, 400x293px
>>745531779
>>
>>745530945
not this thread again...
>>
>>745531779

Lol, u mad?
>>
>>745530945
make sure you cum is always dripping out of her pussy and asshole and stop beeing a little bitch
>>
>>745530945
become a nudist yourself, both of you walking around naked in the apartment will dolphinately start choking up your roomies, if she can be naked, you can. possibly go live at a nudist camp with her
>>
>>745531687
This
>>
>>745530945
Show your gf op??? Let her 'be her' all over 4chan ha
>>
>>745530945
Pay a girl to walk around naked when your gf is gonna be home. Say shes a new friend of yours and shes a nudist too.
>>
>>745530945

The story is probably fake. I mean, most men and women would both understand exactly what this situation is and why it's bad without asking a bunch of anonymous strangers for advise.

The thing I don't understand about /b/ lately is how everyone spends two hours flipping out and insisting over and over again that they think a story is fake, or having a total meltdown if a woman weighs in with a female perspective, as if you gain or lose more by responding to some anonymous junk. What do you really think is going to happen? That a camera crew is going to jump out and start making fun of you and put you on a the news in a segment titled "Stupid asshole replied to a fake story! On the INTERNET!"? You don't gain anything if it's real and you don't lose anything if it's a lie. /b/ is already a huge waste of time, you're killing time by being here, so why would you turn a waste of time into a waste of wasted time by turning every thread into a list of responses about how you think it's made up?

So I'm just going to respond to OP like it's real, because it could be, and it doesn't really matter if it is or isn't. Even if it's just a thought exercise, it's still going to reveal people's general in sight into weird situations.

But that aside, OP, you know damn well that the situation is completely awful and is only going to get worse. Even if she thinks nudity is non sexual (it's not, nudists just get used to everything having an air of sexuality to it, and the whole culture is probably motivated by pedos), she still knows what flirting is and what a grinning guy is thinking when he stares at her butt.

She's definitely not PLANNING on cheating on you. She's telling herself it's just all in good fun and some harmless attention from flirting, and that she's still loyal to you. She believes that. But what she's doing is setting up a situation where she can honestly say she got swept up in the moment. Women are good at separating logic from emotion.
>>
Bait
Bait
Bait
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.