[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I go to my bank and ask to withdraw $350,000 in full cash,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 9

File: 1494881137209.jpg (83KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
1494881137209.jpg
83KB, 640x635px
If I go to my bank and ask to withdraw $350,000 in full cash, would they give me any shit for it?

I mean it is my money and it isn't any of thier business wtf I'll do with it.

So yeah... What will happen if I have 350k in my bank account and I want to take it out? Weird looks? Some special form to sign?

Also how will they give it to me? Is there a special brief case, or do I have to bring my own?

There is some money I won in a lottery a while back and it's just been in my bank account.
>>
they most likely wouldn't allow you to withdraw even half of that, OP
>>
>>745468500
They do some fancy shit if you withdraw over 10k, so they'd have to like quadruple check to be sure it's you, and maybe some weird forms.
>>
>>745468645
Why? It's my money
>>
>>745468500
Banks won't let you take that much out. You would need to call in advance and tell them you will withdraw that much in cash.
>>
>>745468500
Even my credit union won't let me withdraw my savings in one go, and I have under 2 grand. As far as they care it's not your money, it's theirs.
>>
>>745468500
It just gets reported to the IRS, but in the end you'll get your money. Basically, they just want to make sure to they had an eye on your in case your doing something illicit.

Process:
1. Go to bank, ask for large cash withdrawal
2. Bank says ok, might take some time to get the bills for that, report it to the IRS
3. You get your money
4. IRS may contact you in the near future and ask what you needed the money for
5. Nothing illegal going on.... then
6. ??????
7. Profit
>>
>>745468759
Look up 'fractional reserve banking', they need you to keep your money in the bank so they don't default on other obligations they've made for themselves. It's high-end Jewry.
>>
Not American here but I'm pretty sure withdrawals over 10k get reported automatically to various federal government departments. Here in Australia i tried withdrawing 20k at one point and they made a big deal over it and I ended up having to settle for half cash and half bankcheque.

You'd get more than weird looks, people would ask you what you're planning on doing with it and you'd likely have to make a special appointment to withdraw it. Doubt most banks would have anything like this on premises.

>>745468759

Technically its the governments' money. They don't care about your freedom or legitimate use of cash, in fact they're openly hostile to that. Go read up on central banking and the history of fiat currency. Then invest in Bitcoin.
>>
>>745468759
I guess I meant closer to what >>745468737 said
>>
>>745468500
Most banks don't keep more than 25-50k on cash on site. So, in most instances, you have to tell them you're withdrawing it ahead of time so that they can get the cash together for you. Most banks also have additional identity screenings and steps you have to go through to withdraw more than that.
>>
>>745468759
The moment you put it in the bank, it was no longer your money. For any number of reasons, the federal and state governments, or the bank itself, can freeze your account and stop any withdrawals or deposits.

Many banks also don't keep that much money on hand. You would have to give them time in advance to gather it. Wire transfers can be much less painful.
>>
Lend me $20 OP
>>
>>745468926
This. Try withdrawing even 5k and your going to run into problems. Most banks don't have very much physical cash in them. It's to expensive to guard and transport.
>>
>>745468500
You should have lent that money to me instead, I would have kept it safe, goyim.
>>
>>745468500
They'll make you jump through some hoops, prove it's you, and then it's going to take some time for the funds to come through. You'll probably get questioned by some government agency or other about it, but if you've got maybe a week or two, the money's yours.
>>
>>745469480
No fuck you he should lend it to me your probably just a smelly nigger who'll waste it on crack.
>>
Just tell the bank you're dying of cancer and plan to give all your friends tax-free gifts of 14k each. You want to do it with cash for it to be fun and memorable.
>>
>>745468500
At least here in Europe, if you want to withdraw more than X (something like 5k or so), you MUST notify them in advance. Obviously that info goes to some governmental agency and whatnot.

Also, just out of interest - why the fuck would you want 350k in cash? That just reeks of trouble and sleepless nights.
>>
I have often taken large sums of money out, the scrutiny is when you try and put it back in, that's wheN the FEDS are really watching, I recommend depositing in ($9500.00) increments
>>
>>745468500
If it's a small bank it's possible you'd have to call them in advance and they'd have to put an order in with a larger/sister/parent branch, or potentially the Fed.

If you watch the first episode of Ozark it's actually fairly close to what would happen.
>>
Serious answer: they will call the IRS, the FDIC and a few other federal agencies who will come ask you questions why you're withdrawing the money, what you plan to do with the money and whether there is a criminal issue such as a kidnapping or blackmail situation that you are withdrawing the money to fix. Ultimately it's your money, you're under no obligation to tell them what you plan to do with it, so they will eventually have to let you take it.
>>
>>745469694
Fuck off, you probably aren't even circumcised.
>>
>>745469024
This, OP.
This is accurate. I withdrew $11k once for a car, basically they just need some time to get the physical bills together, are obligated to report it to the IRS, and that was it. Within a day or two I had $11k in cash.
IRS never contacted me about it or anything.
>>
>>745469325
>"lend"
found the jew
>>
>>745468500
yeah you will get griefed. if you wanted to pull out only 10k they would make you wait till the customers in the bank that were there left then they would lock the doors and give you your 10k. try that shit with 350k and you will get laughed at.
>>
>>745469751
Why when you put it back in... You can just say it was the money you withdrew earlier.
>>
>>745468500
$100,000 is usually the cap unless arrangements are made well ahead.
That's the maximum they are required by law to be able to give you at once.
This is to prevent a collapse by everyone trying to withdraw more money than the bank physically has
>>
>>745468500
You would be fine, the only problem is banks don't keep large amounts of cash, so you would probably need to wait a couple of days for them to actually get you the money
>>
>>745468759

they will likely only let you take SOME out that day and you can always take out more on another day. there is likely a proccess

>yeah but its muh money

yes, but when you singed up for the bank you signed papers allowing this.
>>
>>745469024
This, but unless you make the arrangements beforehand they will likely only let you take $100k that day then come back for the rest once they have it all arranged.
>>
>>745469846
Your mum is a slag.
>>
>>745469803
it isn't REALLY his money at this point though. the second he deposited it to the bank he lost total control over it
>>
>>745468500

bring a sac and start yelling, they'll give you more than enough without any fancy shit.
>>
>>745470284
this is definitely not true. bank in the US are only allowed to immediately withdraw 10k at the customer's request. higher amounts require wait periods, possible visits from various government agencies, and several forms to fill out
>>
>>745469135

I worked in a bank, I can say this is bullshit. I had anywhere from 50-200k in my drawer at anytime. If they had to pay out that type of money I'm sure they'd pull the stacker from the ATMs and put it out of service until they could order more cash. I've paid out a quarter million before, and the dude who used to own Arizona Iced Tea took $800 in cash once. Yes there is reporting over 10k as per IRS, but it's really not a big deal. Bring a license/passport, SS card, and maybe a birth certificate for secondary ID.

But OP,

Why do you have all of your money in one bank? They're probably only FDIC insured for up to $250,000 - I suggest you move half of it to another bank just in case.

Also, why would you want that much cash? That's one hell of a liability. It seems you like to keep all of your eggs in one basket... I hope you the best of luck anon, I couldn't do it.

>>745470868

Shut up nigger
>>
>>745469073
Wait if 10k is the alarm amount, say you took out 9k every day, shouldnt be an issue yeah?
>>
You should be given a bankers draft and that is like a bond promising to pay the beneficiary the amount up to x, which you can pay into any bank, most banks do not hold cash over £250000 in a branch and they will not give it to you, I believe £50000 is the most but anything over £10000 they will encourage the use of a bankers draft.
>>
>>745468500
How do you win the lottery?
>>
>>745468500

A lot of speculation and bullshit in this thread.

For that much cash, you will have to call the bank in advance and tell them you're withdrawing it. They'll tell you how long it will take them to have the bills on hand and when you can come get it. When you go in, they'll fill out a currency transaction report which gets filed with the treasury department. they'll ask you questions like why are you taking this, what are you doing with it, where did you get the money, etc. It's to prevent sex trafficking, terrorism financing, money laundering, etc.

>source: I worked at various banks when I was younger and did this shit all the time
>>
>>745471293
I'm not sure if you can withdraw 9k every day for 39 days in a row without raising a few eyebrows..
>>
>>745468500
Unless it's a large branch, they probably don't have the cash on hand. If you're gonna do this, you must call ahead if you actually want the money.
>>
>>745471293

Wrong. Banks have access to your account history, and if they see a lot of withdrawals just under the 10k mark that raises a red flag and they file a Suspicious Activity Report
>>
>>745468500
Lotto winner here:

>inb4 giev me monies plox, fuck off.

They will have you pick it up on a specific day, they might have a bag, but usually you bring your own shit, safeguarding it after you leave the doors is no longer any of their business, so they won't bother giving you a nice case. If taking a half mil or one mil won't put a dent in your bank account, and you have a kick ass bank, like mine, and banker, also like mine, they might buy you a hauley. You need a nondescript bag, dumbass not something handcuffed to your arm that will advertise that killing you is an instant payday.

If 350k will break your bank, (I feel bad for you, son) they'll ask that you close the account and charge a massive fee for procuring your cash and happily report your ass to the IRS. So don't be scared if the Feds come knocking.

If you don't want them to report you, take out 7k. Anywhere between 7.5 and 10k raises suspicion even though the law only requires them to report cash withdrawals of 10k and up.

Taking out a mil in cash is not uncommon in California. But be ready to explain it, or to show the Feds your new toy and paperwork before kindly telling them to fuck off.

Hope this helps, /b/ro but seriously, invest that shit.
>>
>>745468500
It will be reported to the Feds. They will visit you and probably confiscate the cash as drug money. You lose it all.
>>
>>745471757
>>745471487
Well shit not sure what would be a good idea then
>>
>>745468500

You have to call in advance and tell them to prepare the cash. It will be notified to the authority, so if it's to do a crime or something they'll be on your ass.
>>
>>745470868

This is absolutely untrue.
>>
>>745468500

There is no special briefcase, they'll just hand you the money, nothing else. Bring a sport bag, if you carry a briefcase or a luggage you have the risk of it being stolen.
>>
>>745468500
>>745468645
>>745468759
90% of the money you put into your bank account is what banks use to "lend" other account holders.Technically, most of your money is already gone as soon as you deposit it. They use your money to charge interest on lending it out, making money on your money and the money that is generated by that money. And Americans won't do hit about it, so we remain slaves.
>>
>>745469751
Sweet way to get dinged for structuring automatically moron.
>>
>>745472260

If for some reason you don't want the irs finding out you withdrew that much cash, you'll need to do it in much smaller transactions over a period of time.

No bank is going to report weekly withdrawals of $2-3k. But that would take you 3 years to get all your money.
>>
>>745468500
banks are only insured for 150,000. you wouldn't have more than 150,000 in a single account.
>>
>>745469068
this
>>
Yes you moron, this is 2017. You have to give them a wait period to get a hold of the cash, they'll put you through endless identity checks, you'll be run through every police list in the nation and CCTV footage of your face will be run past every law enforcement department in the state.
>>
Just love that scrooge reference
https://youtu.be/m1Ub20LWINc
>>
>>745471161
The fuck kind of bank did you work at that you had that much money in your drawer??
I've worked at several and the most they ever had was 5,000
>>
>>745468759
It's your money and YOU signed up for a contract with your bank specifying how and when you can withdraw cash.

There is a number of rules to follow because of money laundering and tax evasion.
>>
>>745471293
That's called structuring and if you get hit with a structuring charge there's like a 99.9% chance you'll be convicted of it because the burden of proof on it is nothing. You'll spend time in jail for it.
>>
>>745468500
Most banks have to report it if you take out say, my bank is 10,000$.

You can take 9,000$ 10 times to get 90,000$ and they won't be able to report it, but if you withdrew 10,000$ 9 times, they would report it.

Ask your bank for the minimum needed to not be reported(they legally have to tell you), and then just withdraw that amount X amount of times for ur desired cash.
>>
>>745471161
If you worked at a bank you would know that you just can't pull the cash cartridge from an ATM. You need two keys and a authorization number. And before you spout more bullshit, no, the bank 'manager' does not have the authority to opan an ATM.
>>
If you are up to any legally-ambiguous fuckery at all in any way, putting large sums of money into a bank is grade A fucking retarded and you deserve to be caught. The safest place for your money is in a random safe lodged in a hole in your wall, plastered over with a bookcase in front of it - or better yet a hole in the ground in the middle of the desert.
>>
>>745469803
And you have to enjoy the microscope up your ass for the next 7 years.
>>
>>745468500

They won't give you shit. They most likely won't have that much cash on hand and will need to order it from the closest federal reserve bank. Will probably take 2-3 business days. They will report it to the IRS, but nobody from any govt agency will contact you about a withdrawal. Cash deposits are generally looked at with more suspicion.

There's no special briefcase, you'll need to figure out how you'll carry it out. You'll get 35 straps of $100 bills, which would fit in a small backpack or duffle bag.
>>
Its 2017, why do people still trust banks and put their money there?
>>
>>745469422
>Most banks don't have very much physical cash in them

Yep. You usually have to call ahead to withdraw that much money.
>>
>>745473274
People are retarded, friend.
>>
File: 1468473002919.gif (948KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468473002919.gif
948KB, 500x333px
>>745468500
why do you need or even want to withdraw that amount?
>>
>>745472927

Untrue. Multiple deposits/withdrawals that appear to be structured to avoid the $10k threshold will still be reported as suspicious activity. This is actually worse than just taking the $90k, because it appears you're trying to hide something.
>>
>>745468500
Just do a cash order. Usually takes a few days but you can get it in cash.
>>
>>745473422
When I bought my house I did it with cash.
>>
>>745473496
That doesn't make it a good idea, you can negotiate a transfer of funds much more securely.
>>
>>745472894
>>745472694
I think the best solution for op would be to move the money across several banks, then withdraw random below 10k every so often, that should be a good way
>>
>>745473274

Not all of us have a net worth of 1.36754553578986468776775444 bitcoin.
>>
>>745473483
Oh, well when I had to put about 38.2k down for my house, they told me that 10k+ increments they had to report it, but they allowed me to take 9k increments, and then a 3k one, and said it wouldn't be reported.

Did they lie to me?
>>
>>745473619
Possibly, but watching them count out 93k and change then giving me an unencumbered deed to my own home and land was extremely satisfying.
>>
>>745473699
You dont have to deal with bitcoin (although a good alternative option), you get absolutely nothing from putting your savings in a bank. You can invest in gold or even buy property. Even buying cheap property is better than keeping your money in a bank and getting a shit interest on it.
>>
>>745468926
Yup, my bank let me withdraw 12k to buy a car but the manager gave me guff & said that I'd have to call in advance if I wanted to pull anything above 10k from that specific branch (the largest branch in my county).

For 350k you'll definitely need to notify them in advance, sign a bunch of forms in triplicate, probably talk face to face with a bank supervisor who will try to trick you into saying youre doing something shady etc etc.
>>
>>745468500
No dummy.
If you need funds, you need a certified check.
Unless you sell drugs
>>
>>745473810
Seems like it wouldn't be worth the satisfaction to me. I've walked around with similar amounts of cash before I sold my portion of my store. I made sure to always have a gun and have people whats up and where I'm supposed to be.
>>
>>745473318
Some banks wont give it to you even if you call ahead. Some request an interview to see what you wanna do with it.
Youll have an easier time getting a loan than getting your own money back.
>>
>>745473721
yes, they probably told you that to make you leave happy.
>>
>>745474035
Good goy, keep it up.
>>
>>745474043
One of the perks of living in civilization is being able to carry a large amount of cash without worrying that someome is going to rob me.
>>
>>745474059
This is bullshit. There is no interview, it's none of their business what you want to do with your money.

They will almost certainly need time to get the cash together, though.
>>
>>745474200
What civilised country is that?
>>
>>745473721

They didn't lie to you, but they should have reported you. They just didn't want to fill out the forms.
>>
>>745474279
You obviously havent tried withdrawing 100k+ from a bank.
>>
>>745473888

I agree with you to an extent. But neither gold nor property are all that liquid. Where, other than a bank, are you going to be able to have instant access to cash?
>>
>>745474395
You were obviously dropped on your head as an infant. What fucking "interview?" Do you have any idea how ridiculous that would be?

>So, you'd like to withdraw your money.

>Yes.

>Why?
>>
>>745474200
LoL

you keep thinking that.
>>
>>745474697
That's pretty much the conversation, yes. You don't have to tell them fuckall, but they have a duty to check.
A bank gives you your 100 gabillionity bucks and you go spend it on 10yo hookers, the bank can get in some major shit if they haven't shown due diligence.
>>
>>745474582
Keep your cash at home, its unlikely to get stolen and you have direct access to it. Just learn to hide it properly. Keeping it in the bank doesnt carry a lot of benefits if you live in a decent enough area.
>>
>>745472694
>>745472927
>>745473243
>>745473721

How are you guys not getting this? The IRS has nothing to do with just taking money in and out, it is the FBI, DoHS, etc. that are interested. You do not get taxed everytime you take money out of an account...the only people who really need large amounts of cash are people doing illicit things. And yes, if you take 2-3k out every week they will notice it and they will report you. No, if you take out increments less than 10k they're not going to file a CTR, which means they're not going to ask you questions. They're going to wait until you leave, then file a SAR which they can do on their own. If it is considered suspicious enough, people will be following up.

>>745472732
Each depositor is insured up to 250k actually.
>>
>>745474697
The fact that they ask you why is none of their business. Its your money afterall.
>>
>>745468500

If this is for real, prepare your anus. You'll need to fill out a bunch of forms, meet with the bank's anti-money-laundering people, meet with the IRS, and justify why you need that much cash. They won't let you have it, your name will go on a watch list, and they may put your house under surveillance. Good luck flying internationally.
>>
>>745475156
Due diligence. They have to be reasonably sure you aren't up to anything nefarious when they give you the cash.

You don't have to tell them anything, but just asking covers their ass.
>>
>>745472582
Yeah, pretty much this.
>>
File: 1504426739993.png (1MB, 1056x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1504426739993.png
1MB, 1056x1426px
>>745468500
dont know how accurate this is but you could try it :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVOWCzNiv84
>>
>>745475089

The IRS is absolutely interested in deposits and withdrawals. Form 8300 is for reporting transactions over 10k. It also gets entered into FinCEN for all the other agencies to see.

If a CTR gets reported to FinCEN, the IRS gets notified as well.
>>
>>745472582
they still got plenty of money to give out, 350,000 ain't fucking shit to corporate
>>
theres literally no way anyone who has 350 in a bank dosent know how a bank works unless he inherited it
>>
>>745472582
>>745476228
also not to mention that the reserve ratio is at an all time, and basically alarming, high
>>
>>745468500
You dun goofed the moment you put your money in a bank. You should hide money under your mattress next time. When you need to make a withdraw just lift up your mattress and take what you need. Simple and effective.
>>
>>745469422
Dude 5k is no problem. I've take this amount out plenty of times. Just need to sign a form. A few days ago I walked I to bank of America with my $40k insurance settlement check (car accident and that's the bank it was issued from) and they cashed it no prob because I didn't feel like waiting 7 days for it to clear at my.bank. you have no clue what your talking.
>>
File: 1487898848223.jpg (70KB, 612x318px) Image search: [Google]
1487898848223.jpg
70KB, 612x318px
Banker here, Work at one of one of the largest banks in the US. You can't get more thank like 15 k out at once unless you call at least 5 days in advance. We order out a week plus for cash on hand, it's not like we have infinite amounts of money. Most places wouldn't give you a dime above ten k on a days notice. And it's not your money, last I checked your storing it in the bank.
>>
>>745476140

Not in the way everyone in this thread seems to think. Form 8300 is between the business and the IRS, not the individual and the business. If you buy a cashier's check or something for >10k they'll make you fill out a monetary instrument log which is a different form entirely. The CTR has its history in preventing money laundering since before it existed authorities weren't notified unless the bank called them, and the IRS doesn't care so much about money laundering because that's under the purview of the FBI Financial Crimes Division. The SARs (I think) had their origin with the patriot act, and were predominantly designed to prevent the financing of terrorism or money laundering, not to stop tax evasion.
>>
>>745476465
This guy gets it. Also, buy gold.
>>
>>745469751
Banker here again, that's called structuring and it's a federal crime. I will report your ass every time. Man up and deposit over 10 k and enjoy uncle Sam's fist in your ass like the rest of . By the way any cash deposit over 10k is reported as a currency transaction report for government regulations.
>>
>>745477177
hi, im starving and dying in the wasteland, what do you have to trade me

gold?

oh
>>
Lol.
>>
>>745477286
Keep cash at home, unless you live in the hood its as safe as it being in the bank, plus you can take as much of it as you want. You dont have to be a good goy.
>>
>>745476465
This better be metaphorical and or you better have a good security system
>>
>>745477562
Most robbers dont bother to look for cash, theyll go for the obvious stuff - electronics, jewelry, watches etc.
>>
>>745477562
A few years ago police investigated and catched a corrupt police guy with a few billions (!) of dollars in cash in his flat here in russia. He had a special room for it
>>
Holy shit mother of all retard threads.

If any account is withdraws more than 10k in a 90 day period for any reason it is investigated by the IRS. Period. If you take 3000 cash the first of every month, it's looked into but usually just written off. If you take 7000 cash the first of every month you're going to get looked into because its suspicious as fuck.

If you have legit purchase you're going to make for 11k or 250k or 5 million, do it one transaction and be ready to tell them what you bought, why, and where the money went. It's that simple, and easy. Structuring is a crime and very often prosecuted, as the government thinks there is no real reason for someone to take 3k a week, every week, for anything other than illegal activities. Realistically there isn't a reason for that either.

Most of the time someone will take 40k and buy a car or boar or whatever, maybe 5 or 10k more. If you're taking 5k weekly, get ready for a visit from the IRS, or if they suspect you of drugs DEA.

It's really not hard, if the money is legit don't try to structure, just be honest and it won't be an issue.

Most major banks require 72 hours notice for anything over 10k, 7 days for anything over 100k.

Don't fuck with the IRS, it's bad news. Most of the DEA / FBI / CIA major crime leads come from the IRS.
>>
>>745476914
But it is his money
The bank is watching it and in exchange allowed to use it
That's why if it gets stolen the bank owes him that amount.
Up to 100k anyway
>>
>>745477517
>your a good goy if you want to make money
wew
>>
File: 1444611895100.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444611895100.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
Banker here again. Let's set the record straight. You CAN get any dollar amount out in cash, but you will HAVE to let us know in advance. There are two reasons for this. The primary reason is we have to order the cash on hand from our central vault. We can only have a certain amount of cash on hand in our vaults because we also pay insurance on it, and for security. So most of even the largest banks won't have more than a million to 2 million at most even during the holidays. The second reason is it's risky to let someone WITHDRAWL that amount of cash same day, fraud is huge and if we require you to wait, we can review the accounts to ensure the funds are legitimate, there are no risks, and it's truly you getting the funds out. Next the other aspect is that it's IRS reportable, and stupid to take out that much money. To answer the other questions, tellers (the ones who have the money) have drawer limits. You typically won't have more than 15k for one person at a time unless your not in compliance and then you can lose your job by putting the bank at risk. Finally there are no interviews, but you will meet the bank manager and they will question you and ensure you are for sure you and you are not trying to commit some type of fraud. /thread
>>
File: wew lad.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.gif
179KB, 375x375px
>my bank
>>
>>745478386
He means you are a good goy when you store them in a bank.
>>
>>745478535
i understood what he said
>>
>>745469068
And I'm sure you have a fantastic alternative.
>>
>>745478065
If it gets stolen the second he walks off with that cash he won't get a penny back and it's not the banks issue. Now if hos money is stolen by someone else from the bank then yes it's insured. Also FDIC insurance protects you from if the bank FAILS, not other aspects.
>>
>>745478535
>The joke
>You
>>
>>745470479
Technically it still IS his money. He just signed a contract that allows the bank to loan off 90% of it, and, in return, he trusts the bank to have enough money for him to withdraw.
>>
>>745478728
>not bartering
Look at this pleb and laugh
>>
File: thumbs-up.png (32KB, 188x180px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up.png
32KB, 188x180px
>>745473496
Way to build up that credit, anon
>>
>>745477796
You still have to worry about friends and neighbors that might have seen it, or overheard you say something about it, or better yet might have told other people.

My grandfather had a construction company and as you could imagine he was old fashioned and kept all his money in a safe. He had close to a million dollars in it when the mob decided to pay him a little 'visit'. It was either open the safe for us or we blow the brains out of you and your whole family and get the safe open some other way. Obviously he chose the former. How could you argue with that kind of deal? lol

People from the movie goodfellas did shit like that and they still do shit like that.
>>
>>745480020
>his argument is he hasnt built up value with the people who profit from him
lel
>>
>>745480382
>only buying shit you can afford
>>
>>745478386
> implying you can make money from shit interest in banks
>>
>>745480334
It shouldn't be that difficult to hire some sequrity, if you store that much money
>>
>>745480334
> You still have to worry about friends and neighbors that might have seen it, or overheard you say something about it, or better yet might have told other people.
Why tell anyone about this? The whole point of storing your cash at home is to do it in a safe manner.
>>
>>745468500
You wouldn't have any issue aside from waiting.
>>
>>745480657
This. Bank's deposit percent is just not intended to make money, it's inflation compensation.You have to invest elsewhere and be more risky to make them work.
>>
>>745480657
its literally more than in being under your bed. wanna know how much the green, useless paper makes under your bed a year?

yeah, nothing
>>
>>745468500
Score me some money op. I'm trying to get my business started but It's hard and in 2x months time I won't have money for food.
>>
>>745481167
No one ever said keep it all under your bed. Keep what you need at home and invest the rest in real investment : gold, bitcoin, property etc. Keeping it in a bank is just being stupid.
>>
Retards like floyd mayweather do this shit all the time. You have to call beforehand (proof its you etc etc) and they will actually bring money to your house with a secured van.
>>
>>745468759
uncle sam wants to know where you are so he can claim its drug money and take it.
you would be better off to move it over seas buy bonds or gold and ship that back
>>
>>745481321
>dont keep it in the bank
>keep it in other banks, ones that dont have guns to protect it
>>
>>745473085
And each time I want to get something to eat, I'll go to said fucking desert, get 10-20$ if I'm feeling peckish, and rebury the money.
Fuck yo desert bank
>>
File: 1502384322578.png (148KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1502384322578.png
148KB, 600x700px
>>745468500
Any withdrawals or deposits of 10,000$ or more is reported to the Feds.
Wither they do anything about it depends upon your past criminal record
>>
>>745480738
You're right, at this point in time it should be simple to get the right security systems; security doors, alarms, guns, 24/7 over the phone authentication. What I mentioned happened in a different time.
>>
Do you guys think that a small bank have more than 5 millions in cash inside?
>>
File: autist.jpg (198KB, 1280x784px)
autist.jpg
198KB, 1280x784px
I have a negative money, how to withdraw?
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.