[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not 2dphile, but wondering, what are the benefits of having no

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 16

File: CfmuNmGUUAAkkT1.png (244KB, 550x562px) Image search: [Google]
CfmuNmGUUAAkkT1.png
244KB, 550x562px
Not 2dphile, but wondering, what are the benefits of having no girlfriend or wife? No girl likes me and i will probably never lose my virginity, but just want to know how to appreciate life more
>>
>>745393118
more time to yourself
>>
>>745393118
have you ever considered being one of those gays?
>>
get a bed to yourself, dont have to go spouse parties, play vidya whenever, masturbate whenever, dont need to hide your internet history or share anything
>>
>>745393118
All money is invested into you...unless you don't pay for food yourself.
>>
>>745393255
but i want to spend all this time with gf
>>745393377
never
>>745393494
you sound like the only person so far that actually had a gf. Which of these do you miss the most?
>>
>>745393118
pros
>more time for yourself
>more money for yourself
>only have to commit to yourself
cons
>
>>
>>745393567
>wants gf
>doesnt want to make the effort to get gf
better off buying a hooker cus it sounds like you're only interested in pussy
>>
>>745393118
Maybe get off /pol/ and stop being an autistic faggot who no one wants to be around, and maybe someday a girl might want to touch your dick.

It's not the Mexicans, or the Jews, or the Muslims, or "libtard cucks" stopping you from getting pussy. It's your shitty attitude and your unwillingness to own up to your own shortcomings and endeavoring to change them.
>>
Get off /pol/ is a great start
>>
>>745393118
Its called MGTOW.
Men Going Their Own Way.
Usually the men who do this have become completely disillusiones with comitted relationships with women, by having their hearts broken enough times to make them take a step back and see that 9 times our of 10 women are only concerned with superficial material and social gain and status.
Itis from this searing emotional pain that we see the truth of women and learn the unequivical and so.etimes soul crushing truth:
They just aint worth it.
Yes there are "unicorns" who are worth it. But if a woman friendszones you for being the best example of what a man should be...
Drop her like a bad habit. And refuse to give a fuck. And when ppl come at you telling you that yer the asshole and she is the victim: throw that bullshit in their face. Show them the evidence. Show them that the woman is just a materialistic peice of human trash who is only concerned with her own social and material standing.
>>
>>745393533
>>745393620
But you guys are just stating these things, yet dont have any emotional investment behind it. Did any of you /b/tards actually had a gf at one point and knew the advantage of these and wanted to go back to it?
>>745394052
no. i guarantee if a girl offered to have sex with me, i would never do it unless shes my gf. i really want someone i can talk about manga with, draw with, and who i can also fuck too
>>745394134
>triggered sjw
im not a /pol/lack you moron. I just like momiji and thought the image was funny. btw, i used to have roommates who fucked girls every weekend that always made nigger, gay, and mexican jokes everyday.
>>
>>745393567
You really should try touching penises, if ladies aren't interested, maybe boys will be.
>>
>>745393118
The fact of the matter is that unless there is something fundamentally wrong with you, you'll probably want to procreate, make a family, have something to protect. The male and female naturally compliment eachother but modern day women are so toxic that men rather stay children, which I totally understand.
Pros:
Everything you work for is yours, you don't have to share anything, though you may want to share what
you earn if a viable female was there for you.

Cons:
It will start to weigh at you, the loneliness and depression that comes from there being no one to care for you, However even with a female in your life that still could quite be the case for they are
not caring beings anymore, they just want what you can give and nothing more.

Really the grass is always thought to be greener on the other side but with the current state of things, it's probably better to stay a manchild. Though if you just want to get laid just keep at it, again it's not that hard if there isn't something terribly wrong with you.
Take my comment as a grain of salt I'm cynical and bitter as fuck towards the female.
>>
>>745394330
MGTOW is an autistic cult and is just a step above incel. They're not badass alphas who don't want to bother with women, they're pathetic betas who women don't want to bother with.

>>745394472
This entire post is why a girl will never fuck you. Look inwards, sto- blaming your problems on others and deflecting blame. YOU are inadequate. I have a girlfriend. YOU are the one who's lonely. The good news is, YOU can fix it if you want to. You just would clearly prefer to make excuses and accuse others of being idiots or SJWs or whatever.
>>
>>745394330
honestly, i would love to have a friendzoned female friend because at least i would have connections with other girls who might be potential girlfriends. One girl i dated, just completely ignores my existence now and never contacts me even if i just want to be friends.
>>
>>745394764
>accuses me of being a /pol/lack even though i do not browse pol
What the fuck is wrong with you? I said i only posted the image because i like momiji? I dont even care if you have a girlfriend, you sound like an asshole who wont listen to reason because you are assuming im racist for having my OP pic, even though its a pic of momiji. Go fuck yourself and im since you have a gf, she must be a cunt like you too
>>
>>745393118
If you can't attract a mate, then you weren't meant to reproduce. Buy a handgun, eat a good burger, listen to your favourite song, and end it.
>>
>>745394764
Also. what problems am i blaming on others. When the fuck did i ever start saying i blame problems on minorities like you are accusing me of? Why not find a specific quote where i said one racist thing. You are literally judging me based on my OP image: that is literally what racists and SJWs do.

Seriously, fuck you as a person you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>745394966
Fuck it, I tried. You are too autistic to help.

Also, it is not unreasonable to assume you're a /pol/tard when you post an anime girl wearing a MAGA hat, accuse people of being SJWs, and seem to hate women. Just saying.
>>
>>745394966
>>745395116
>being this triggered

Jesus fuck! How mad are you? You must've been HAMMERING that response out. Shit must've sounded like someone slapping a ham with a baseball bat!
>>
>>745395198
WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY WHERE I SAID I HATED WOMEN!?!?

Seriously. Pick one quote, one fucking thing where i said that.

>not unreasonable
oh sure, no one has ever made a MAGA joke on the internet at all. An ironic donald trump joke? Yeah, no one in the history of the internet has done that at all. All those mike pence electro shock therapy memes? Yeah, those must be made by the those le racist pollacks, and not as a joke at all.

>Helped me
YOU LITERALLY ALL YOU FUCKING SAID WAS STOP BEING RACIST EVEN THO I NEVER SAID A RACIST THING YOU FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS

What is your iq? Are you actually in college with this type of dumb logic?
>>
>>745395365
he mad
>>
>>745395442
See how mad you got at some dude on the internet you're never gonna meet?

He's right. That's why you're gonna be alone forever. Because you act like a spergy, autistic child. Work on that.
>>
>>745395365
>accuses me of being a pollack and claims i made racist remarks
Im not from pol, and never said any racist remarks
>WHAT THE FUCK MAN! IM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROBLEMS! STOP BLAMING IT ON MINORITIES AND WOMEN
i never even said in the entire post i blame anything on minorities or women, and just posted a pic of momiji
>WOW TALK ABOUT AUTISTIC XD

Do you guys even know what momiji is, or do you newfags just know her as the MAGA girl?

Yes im mad. Because im wondering how this fucking retard who accuses me of a bunch of bullshit in his condescending voice, how this fuck could ever attract a girl in the first place. Like holy shit, imagine if a japanese girl made some small racist joke against chinese, and this fag comes out and says, "WELL MAYBE YOU WOULDNT BE SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT IF YOU WERENT RACIST.

Like, what do women find attractive in this asshole? I can only assume his gf is a condescending cunt like him,
>>
>>745395527
Oh, he mad AS FUCK.

And he wonders why no one wants to fuck him. Getting this mad about someone trying to give him advice on a Malaysian headdress making board. SMH
>>
itt: OP is faggot, as usual
>>
>>745395527
>>745395701
Oh, so its wrong to get mad at people who accuse you of being racist and misogynist with no facts or evidence backing it up? How the fuck would you cucks react if a person said you were racist out of nowhere with no evidence?

Right now, you guys arnt even stating how im in the wrong, how im racist or a misongysts, you are literally saying im the bad one cause im getting mad at a condescending asshole
>>
>>745395808
What advice did he give me? All he said was
>Momiji wearing a MAGA hat? You must be a racist pollack. Thats the reason you have no girl
Even though, i never once made a racist or sexist comment. Explain why i shouldnt get mad.
>>
>>745395734
I'm a chill guy who's fun to be around and I don't sperg out at the drop of a hat over imagined sleights. That's why I have a girlfriend. Fuck, if that gets you mad, I hate to have to tell you, but she's not my first, either.

You see that? You see what you just did? You took your own insecurities and feelings of inadequacy and turned them on me. "HOW DOES THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE GET A GIRL (WHO'S PROBABLY A CUNT ANYWAYS) BUT I CAN'T?!". Well, that attitude is why you can't.
>>
>>745395909
>you are literally saying im the bad one cause im getting mad at a condescending asshole
Yes, this is exactly what we are saying. We are saying that this kinda response is part of the reason why you are having trouble with ladies.
>>
>>745395909
You're throwing around an awful lot of /pol/ buzzwords for someone who claims not to be a /pol/tard.
>>
>>745396028
because, its the fucking internet and you're on 4chan and you should expect to be regularly insulted in a thread on /b/ where you are seeking personal advice
>>
Jesus Christ! What was that noise?! It sounded like someone was taking a hammer to a side of beef!
>>
File: 1504567736901.jpg (40KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504567736901.jpg
40KB, 598x600px
Go ahead. Prove how you fags think im racist or misogynist even though i made no remark what so ever and cant quote me on anything.

Also, explain why its wrong to get mad at someone who accuses me of being racist with no evidence what so ever. All you fags think your hot shit because youre not the one whose mad, even though, you cant prove me wrong whatsoever in anything because /b/ is basically tumblr 2.0
>>
Dude... Just stop. You're so triggered right now. Go back to WizardChan
>>
>>745396298
Nobody gives a fuck if you are racist or misogynistic.

That isn't our concern here... our concern is that you are a spaz that's getting worked up over simple shit.
>>
>>745396190
THANK YOU.

It doesn't fucking matter if you're racist or not. You're missing the point entirely. The point is that you've built this shell of insecurity around you and you lash out and get defensive when anyone tries to point out your flaws.

Women don't want to date children. They want to date men. Men do not throw temper tantrums when someone says something they don't like.
>>
>>745396149
>>745396190
But you literally said
>Youre a pol-tard. thats why you have no gf.
even though im not. No. I dont care if you think youre chill or fun. you literally called me a pol-tard for posting a pic of momiji. What the fuck is wrong with you? I would never interact with you in person, if you make people feel like a piece of shit for having some maga memes involving touhou girls.

Well, whatever girlfriend you have, she must be a cunt like you if she actually tolerates your attitude. And judging by how condescending you are, you sound like the abusive type or someone who'd piss her off often. just saying
>>745396234
>misogynist
>racist
these arnt buzzwords, let alone are only limited to pol, you stupid fuck. Do you even read the news?

And this pisses me off. Because at my college, i actually have to interact with guys who make nigger and mexican jokes constantly, that get laid every weekend, yet im the one accused of being racist.
>>745396294
>guy makes retarded wrong statement
>i prove why its wrong
>DURR WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU AUTIST!? CHILL OUT! JUST ADMIT YOURE RACIST
>>
>>745396550
fucking this
OP, face yourself and fix yourself first before committing to someone
>>
>>745396550
He literally made a false accusation against me. And its wrong to get mad at that?

Okay, how about this, what if i really am some southern hick racist, and i go up to a black guy who has no job, and go
>You must be jobless because youre a stupid nigger. It explains it all, you should be white like me!
>Black man: THERE ARE ACTUALLY A LOT OF REASONS WHY I DONT HAVE A JOB
>Me: woah man, why are you getting so triggered and spazzing out? Who cares if what i said is true or not! Employers dont like guys who spaz out
>Black man: but you stated a completely idiotic statement to me
>Me: yeah, sure spaz
>>
>>745396755
Like, I feel for you, man, I do. Again, it is not unreasonable when someone posts a /pol/ meme and uses /pol/ terminology to assume they are a /pol/tard. If I am incorrect, I apologize. But again, that's not the point. The point is, the problem isn't other people, it's you. Other people fuck and get girlfriends, there are people somewhere fucking right now, dirt poor people who live in slums in India and reek of shit and death get girlfriends or wives, and yet, you seem unable to do this somehow. You need to take all that anger, all that insecurity, and use it to become a better person.

You are who you choose to be.
>>
>>745396805
Did you even read the original things the guy said? He was dead set on me being a pollack all because of my image OP, and when i said i wasnt, i get called an autist. How is that supposed to help me in anyway?
>>
I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD
>>
File: 1501666768491.gif (83KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1501666768491.gif
83KB, 379x387px
>>745397123
>>
File: 46452987_6af6_cce4.gif (335KB, 182x119px) Image search: [Google]
46452987_6af6_cce4.gif
335KB, 182x119px
>>745396992
>>
>>745397123
He was dead set on nothing. He said that once in one post, then didn't accuse you of that again, only explaining why he thought that in the first place. And he's right, based on what you posted, it isn't an unreasonable assumption to make.
>>
File: 20170603_2012fs256d.jpg (58KB, 475x633px) Image search: [Google]
20170603_2012fs256d.jpg
58KB, 475x633px
>>745393118
im a married dude with a family, mostly happily, but i'd be lying if i said i dont miss my bachelor days. the freedom was great. but it also gave me the freedom to be a total doosh. married me is a better me, even if i resent it sometimes.
>>
>>745397332
>being this cucked
>>
>>745397110
>dirt poor people who live in slums in India and reek of shit and death get girlfriends or wives
But now you are literally backfiring your initial argument. Whatever happened to
>You see that? You see what you just did? You took your own insecurities and feelings of inadequacy and turned them on me. "HOW DOES THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE GET A GIRL (WHO'S PROBABLY A CUNT ANYWAYS) BUT I CAN'T?!". Well, that attitude is why you can't.
You originally complained to me about wondering why an asshat, you, could possibly have a girlfriend when you make false accusations about peoples racial stance based on a pic of an anime girl and proceed to call said person stupid when he proves you wrong. Yet, now you yourself are listing the type of people who cant get a gf with your indian anology. You are literally doing what i said.

>it is not unreasonable when someone posts a /pol/ meme and uses /pol/ terminology to assume they are a /pol/tard.
Except it is. Along with the racist peopel i interact with, ive also met a fair share of liberals who make MAGA jokes all the time because of how stupid it is. Even my die hard sjw sister makes maga jokes. All the mike pence electro shock therapy jokes are made by liberals. You assumed i was racist and misogynist off the back, even though i made no quotes what so ever that indicate that.

Again, you are a condescending asshole and your girlfriend is a cunt too because she is attracted to your douchebag behaviors.
>>
You are beyond all help. You don't want to improve yourself, you just want to get angry and argue with people.

I'm out.
>>
File: 0015.jpg (695KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0015.jpg
695KB, 1920x1080px
>>745397317
>dead set on nothing. ok, let me pick this out for you
>>745394134
>Maybe get off /pol/
thats one incident where he accuses me of being on pol
>>745394764
>You just would clearly prefer to make excuses and accuse others of being idiots or SJWs or whatever.
theres the 2nd incident
>>745395198
> seem to hate women
And 3. Three total incidents of him calling me a /pol/tard, even though i made no remarks of being one whatsoever.

But i will say this, im getting more tempted to browse pol now, because despite their racism, they wouldnt get this dead set on saying how much of a horrible person i am for posting a pic of momiji
>>
>>745397865
>dont want to improve yourself
Ok. list 3 ways to improve myself that dont involve
>DURR DONT SPAZ OUT AT MY WRONG STATEMENTS
go ahead. i dare you
>>
>>745397332
So, what do you personally think i should i do now to appreciate being single more? Like, is there an attitude or quote i could tell myself or something?
>>
Very happy with my GF looking to get married soon. I don't know, it can really really suck when you're single and interested in people and it isn't working out or whatever. But once you find a good one, it's totally worth it and it's easy.

I'll admit though I've always wondered how much tail I would have gotten if Tinder were a thing when I was single (I missed the boat by like 6 months it seems). But a really great girl and stable reliable sex... hard to complain.
>>
>>745398225
youre asking me for an excuse to give up on achieving something you clearly desire. Im not providing one. I dont believe the people who say no girl wants them. They are ignoring the existence of millions of options that may not be as physically attractive as you prefer, but then you are implying there is something unattractive about you, so i suggest you alter your expectations. Im not going to give you an excuse to pretend to be happy lonely when you obviously aren't and won't be.
>>
Benefits to being single:
-Waaaaaayyyyyy more time to yourself
-You can do whatever the fuck you want, and not be worried about anyone saying you can't do something
-You save lots of money
-You can focus on better developing friendships and family relationships
-Free onion rings every saturday from 3 AM-5:30 PM
>>
>>745393118
time op. no one can give you the answer you desire because both your mind and situation are the random outcome of billions of events and are quite unique. stop focusing on the here and now, instead, educate yourself. focus on making your future as best as it can be. everybody eventually meets at least a fuck buddy, if not that's what prostitutes are for. is best advice this anon has.
>>
File: 5875980987.jpg (524KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5875980987.jpg
524KB, 1280x720px
>>745398713
>>745398729
I dont think i will find the good one. Im dead on killing myself two months from now, because i know no matter how much i try or how hopeful i am, im not going to find one. But really, this comes down to having no friends at all i think. Im just incapable of being friends with anyone. Like, i can have nice conversations with people in a class or club, but at the end, they all already have a group of friends they go back to, and i have nothing.

I have two friends though. Not friend group, just individual friends. All i can think of doing is just being patient and hanging out with them more and more and maybe meeting new people. But if you were in my shoes, you would know im always doomed to being single and friendless.
>>745398841
it is nice being able to do whatever i want and having a bunch of money. but in the end, it always comes down to wanting someone else to do it with.

But i will say, when i did have small flings of a relationship with a girl, honestly, the one feeling i missed the most was seeing other pretty girls while walking and thinking
>Is this girl im dating really the one, or am i just rushing to lose virginity?
Then quickly followed by
>Of course shes the one, i cant look at other girls. im so ugly and a beta, i should be grateful for what i have
Ive gone to the point where i feel like im desperate for anything, but i dont even know if it i truly want it over being single
>>
>>745399761
why wait. hang it up today.
>>
>>745399388
i agree its time. but im living in a paradox.

How can i enjoy being single while at the same time try to find a girlfriend? its an ugly combination that leads me to this depression.
>>
File: 1461501378450.jpg (607KB, 2000x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1461501378450.jpg
607KB, 2000x1449px
>>745399761
If it makes you feel any better Anon, I have the same life you do.
>>
>>745399852
i would kill myself tonight. but you see, i am in college, and far away from where i can actually buy a shotgun. My plan is to immediately buy one when i return home and run away somewhere to end it. But because i cant, im left making these very threads on /b/
>>
>>745399761
dude....youre giving yourself a 2 month window to find your life mate? it took me 20 fucking years. tell me how old you are. i think you have a bigger problem with depression than anything else.
>>
>>745393377
Kek
>>
>>745400152
step 1. get off /b/. Step 2. stay off /b/ Step 3. repeat step 2 forever.
>>
>>745400089
its nice to meet another fellow antisocial anime girl poster. But, i come from /jp/, so i know a bunch of people like me, yet, i have a feeling im the one most obsessed with finding gf than them all!
>>745400165
Im 19. When i type it out on the internet, it sounds stupid like im too young. But literally, today, i saw hundreds of people in friends groups walking by me and going to parties and guys with their girlfriends everywhere, yet, there was i walking alone and reading manga, with nothing better to do than shitpost on /b/.

i imagine you can see the hopeless and depressing situation i am in.
>>
File: 1494300102744.jpg (242KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494300102744.jpg
242KB, 495x600px
>>745400686
I just went to a party with a group of people. Literally the only reason they responded to me was because I told them where the party was. They have never said a word to me that wasn't to obtain something from me. Not a single human being I have ever met is interested in who I am as a person, no matter how hard I try to improve myself, it equates to zero face value.
>>
>>745401104
yeah. i dont think normies realize how evil they really are. They do not like outsiders who arnt "with it". When they see someone walking alone on the way to the dorm whose not with at least one other person, they spot it as a problem. They subconciously want us all dead.

Im not sure if you notice it too, but are you aware of that feeling for when you do talk about yourself? Like, if you were to say something like, "i like drawing" or "i come from this dorm, what about you" cant you see that micro cringy frown that forms upon their faces? Its the most negative and disgusting vibe in the world. It is like the normies are staring at a shit eating monster devouring something.
>>
>>745400047
stop looking, but don't shy away from opportunity. you're frustrated because you want a relationship, but honestly it sounds like chicks are either picking up on desperation or you're going way out of your league. not that you can't date chicks way hotter than you, just that you have to build up your confidence enough to allow a relationship to develop naturally rather than trying to rush things. friend zone is real, but it can be escaped, however, being friend zoned means you need to look elsewhere for romance.
>>
>>745393118
pros of being single

you're on your own time
stress is (vast majority of cases) exponentially reduced
your money is your own
you can develop as an individual further
you dont need to worry about cheating
the only perspective in your life that matters is your own

cons

you'll feel lonely if companionship is something you seek but dont have
you might lose a sense of purpose
no children (subjective, but seeing as we're all here to breed)
your caring and empathetic side will erode over time
sense of trust may decline as successful long term relationships take extreme trust with the other person
you will never have another opinion to empathize or go against
>>
File: 1502379930735.gif (339KB, 451x274px) Image search: [Google]
1502379930735.gif
339KB, 451x274px
>this fucking thread
>>
>>745394472
Let's put this straight, a shitty relationship, which you will have many of before you succeed will cost you money, time, energy and willpower that you could have otherwise invested in something that would further your own goals.
Having a meh relationship will cost you time, energy, money and willpower but to a lesser degree. It will balance that out by giving you support, happiness and possibly relieve stress through regular sex. It's still a small minus but quite bearable for most people.

If you have a good relationship then it'll cost you time/money/energy and willpower, but will grant you more of the two it doesn't drain. Like getting food and laundry done if you work a lot or having expenses paid for you if she earns more. This is a relationship worth having but I had to go through about 3 bad and 3 meh to have one good one.
Then there is God tier which I have now, she is loaded but has conceded that she doesn't have as much drive to succeed as me so I have a lot of the expenses paid, she does a lot of housework and tries to support my career as best she can. This relationship leaves me on the plus side in everything except time(though I think I get that back in chores I don't need to do) because I have to make sure she feels appreciated.
If you don't innately attract relationships then just don't get into it, it's not worth it. But if you NEED to be in a relationship then consider it an investment and be ready to drop it if it turns unprofitable
>>
File: 1503692825962.png (631KB, 911x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1503692825962.png
631KB, 911x1007px
>>745401585
>cant you see that micro cringy frown that forms upon their faces?
YES. All the time. I mentally cannot comprehend why that is. It's not the topics I'm bringing up, because they would respond to the same things to other people in a completely different way. It doesn't make any sense and it pisses me off astronomically.
>>
>>745401795
Also remember that you're an investment too, make yourself worth investing in
>>
>>745400686
19...youre fucking 19.....i didnt get laid until i was 19. youre being melodramatic. If you like manga keep reading it, whatever, but youre complaining about things only you can change. Im antisocial as fuck. i still am today. but i learned over time how to engage with girls that were my type, and i ended up in 4 long term relationships, the last of which i married and had 2 kids with. She wishes i was more outgoing. she wishes i spent less time on the computer talking to fags like you. but i find a balance she accepts, and we do ok. you are too young to know shit about any of this. talk about suicide is pathetic. you will change.
>>
>>745401624
I sort of get it. but i feel like im in a constant sinking ship with opportunity.
>desperation or you're going way out of your league
Well, pretty much every asian girl i meet is a 10/10 to me, and i even met asian girls people said are ugly, but i still found hot. So, i guess all i can do is hunt asians. But. i still really like blonde girls too and find them hot and dont think ive met an ugly blonde ever really. So, i dont really have an out of league problem i think.
>you might lose a sense of purpose
Really? for me its the opposite and view relationships as mere pleasure
>>745401795
idk how much of a good investment i am. but if a girl was just like me in terms of everything, i would want her in a heart beat, but i dont know if a girl would feel the same way.

But do you think i should be hunting for a gf or let it be oppurtunity like the other anon?
>>745401972
>because they would respond to the same things to other people in a completely different way.
this is true in so many ways. i think this could actually be a tv trope. Is there any chad or normie lurking this thread that can explain this shit?
>>
File: 1505581687306.png (333KB, 818x977px) Image search: [Google]
1505581687306.png
333KB, 818x977px
>>745402636
How the fuck does someone anti social meet girls just like them? Cant you give me a green arrow story for how you met one of said girls?

Also, why do women even want their guys to be more outgoing as long as i have money and hobby?
>>
>>745402944
Let it be
>>
>>745403292
You hide in a corner during a party, said girl happens to hide in your corner too, win
>>
>>745404403
im not even invited to or told about any fucking parties. Did you lie about being anti social
>>
>>745402944
>>745401624 here

it doesn't sound like you've had enough experience to make the call of "i don't care about relationships". note that i'm just reading replies to me (on mobile, monitoring multiple threads).

it sounds like your pathologizing sex. not to sound like a feminazi, but idk how else to explain this (if a real psychfag is out there halp plox), but stop seeing and/or treating females as a potential partner/mate. if you where swimming in opportunity, you'd either have no trouble getting laid, or you've too much competition. that fucking pua shit only works for slick talking, good looking guys with a ton of confidence that know how thick they can lay it on. also, some people just have the touch so to speak. if you find yourself obsessing you're playing too hard and thinking too much. just let go and let nature take it's course. i'd say that if you find it frustrating then for srs get a hooker.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.