[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

every day, for over 10 years; I have rubbed my cum on my hairy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1505255167144.jpg (102KB, 1024x654px) Image search: [Google]
1505255167144.jpg
102KB, 1024x654px
every day, for over 10 years; I have rubbed my cum on my hairy legs until it just disappears.

feel free to share your disgusting secrets, get it of your chest. pic unrelated. fuck the jew zionist cunts
>>
not that gross unless you haven't showered in 10 years
>>
>>745204937
What the fuck is wrong with you. You are not part of the resistance you're a degenerate human cumrag
>>
>>745205031
i once found a solid chunky piece of cum as a dingleberry
>>
>>745205175
let it all out
>>
>>745204937
I cum directly into my sheets and blankets and sleep in them. Have been doing this for *years*.
>>
>>745205601
Same
>>
File: IMG_1979.jpg (58KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1979.jpg
58KB, 500x600px
I have a 3 days old load in a tenga egg that I'm about to fap with.
>>
I keep my dick all my dick rates in a note and I like to read it when I'm feeling down
>>
>>745205361
>Jesus man they must pay you 5 metric tons of curry for you to be this dedicated
>>
i cum inside my underwear before i go to sleep, and when i do that i go to college with that same underwear, just some cologne

it feels so good and at the moment before i go to sleep its so easy for me to imagine myself fucking the best girls i know, i don't know why

btw i don't masturbate regulary when i do that, i rub my dick with both of my hands

so weird but feels amazing, if someone does the same or something similar please tell
>>
Sounds great. So you rub your cock through your shorts and let yourself cum into them? Then you sleep? Have a bit of trouble following your post, sorry.
>>
>>745205934
Just buy an onahole faggot
>>
>>745206762
I've had the deepthroat a couple times. But somehow these seem to las longer
>>
>>745206662
ye something like that, when i wake up cum is dried and to me it doesn't smells too bad

on those 20 min before i go to sleep i don't know why but my imagination works so well and i can literally fuck anyone i like, specially girls i know irl, and the best part is that when i cum tend to instantly go to sleep because of the huge relief that i get

sry if im not clear, english is not my main language and im also watching a movie
>>
>>745207055
I understand. It's the only way I seem to be able to sleep. What's your primary language?
>>
>>745207429
spanish, from spain

ye man, when i'm well rested or just not sleepy that's the only way i can do it
anyways it does not has 100% of effectivity so sometimes it fails and you end up not sleeping and with cum in your underwear and that's a shitty feeling man
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.