[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ i was wondering, can i take 1mg of these motherfuckers

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: xanax-1.jpg (29KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
xanax-1.jpg
29KB, 288x216px
Hey /b/ i was wondering, can i take 1mg of these motherfuckers everyday without becoming literally retarded?
>>
no
>>
>>745189100
Retarded? Too late. Addicted, yes.
>>
File: Rex Tillerson.jpg (1MB, 2727x4096px) Image search: [Google]
Rex Tillerson.jpg
1MB, 2727x4096px
>>745189100
You'll get bored eventually.
>>
i lose all short term memory on xanax, not a fan
>>
>>745189100
You will inadvertently give yourself anxiety. Withdrawal symptoms within 8 ish hours. They feel like a chronic anxiety attack. If you combine it with caffeine to counter act the drowsy, you get insta triggered so easily. Feelsbadman.
>>
>>745189100
no
>>
>>745189100
Dumbass, it fucks up your brain to where you need them to feel happy. And when you stop abusing them you will never be able to be normal again. It makes you brain dump dopamine, and after time it damages the brain where it makes less dopamine. It ruins you for life.
>>
>>745190570
>source: my throbbing ass
>>
File: herlifewasinyourhands.jpg (163KB, 1275x689px) Image search: [Google]
herlifewasinyourhands.jpg
163KB, 1275x689px
>>745189912
>If you combine it with caffeine to counter act the drowsy, you get insta triggered so easily

What in God's holy name are you blathering about?
>>
>>745190570
Listen to this anon, he's right, xanax is a really not to go drug.
>>
>>745190773
Nah, I used to take them so I know all about the nasty things. Go suck some cock on your errowid faggot site. Hurr durr banana peels get u so high, bro
>>
Nope. But your family will fucking hate you forever, even if you quit
>>
>>745191305

lol'd at the banana peel. I remember being 13
>>
>>745191467
totse was worse. Put da weeeed in a bag and let it rot and mold for 2 weeks. Then dry and smoke.
>>
>>745189912
Wtf is wrong with you chemically that this is even a thing? I've been strung out on all types and never had a reaction like that from caffeine.
>>
>>745190570
You brain just temporarily stops creating dopamine and other chems when being replaced. It's not forever though. You just have a fucked down time.
>>
This shit is Darwin in action.
>>
the problem will be addiction more than retardation. I'm not sure how big a dose of xanax 1mg because I take a different benzo called diazepine. I get 30 half miligram pills per month and just do a handful here and there.
>>
>>745189100
It starts with just one, and then turns to two and three. Seriously though just DO NOT fuck with xanax. I wouldn't even take it if it was prescribed to me. I've seen too many people almost die from using them.
>>
>>745192668
I don't have an addictive personality tho, i quit weed without any problems. The biggest mistake people makes is going cold turkey.
>>
better to switch to longer acting benzo like klonopin or valium as xanax only last for 4hours instead of all day like the other two mentioned.
>>
>>745193677
It doesn't matter if you don't have an addictive personality it's an addictive substance
>>
>>745189171
This.
>>
Your tolerance will get used to 1mg

Don't bother with it...
>>
>>745190570
WTF are u talking about.... Benzos work on the GABA system
>>
>>745193923
I wanted to say that, but I was 99% sure I was remembering it wrong and didn't want to sound stupid.
>>
>>745189100

Benzos don't do shit for me, but the most I've ever taken at a go has been 20mg of klonopin. Might need more, I dunno.
>>
>>745193868
This.
>>
>>745189912
hes not an autist guys. caffeine can exacerbate anxiety, combine that with the on edge feeling of coming down from some xans and its no bueno
>>
>>745189100
>>745193677
In my experience, xanax is more addictive than any other drug. Heroin is probably worse. Addictive personality has nothing to do with it.

Alprazolam affects your GABA receptors, has direct effects on your dopamine levels, and indirect effects on your serotonin levels. It's one of the few benzos that have anxiolytic as well as antidepressant properties. It makes you feel good in a way that nothing else does, and it has a long duration. It's the downer sister of amphetamine, with almost no negative side effects at tolerable doses.

In case you haven't gotten the point yet, the issue isn't retardation, the issue is addiction. I don't care who you are, or what you think you're capable of, take 1mg of xanax every day for even 3 weeks, and I guarantee you won't be stopping any time soon.
>>
>>745194119
your a fucking liar. I take .5mg a night and that shit knocks me out. 20mg would kill you. Valium comes in 10mg doses and you could take two of those and still function but not 20 klonopin
>>
AS someone who did 6mg a day on top of drinking it'll fuck your life up and when u want to quit the withdrawal is horrible not worth it kicked the bars working on the booze
>>
Worst decision making when using xanax...
>>
>>745194839
I'm the guy right above you, not the faggot you replied to, but I'll gladly tell you that you're wrong. I've seen people operate and function on over 20mg of xanax. Tolerance builds, it builds fast, and it can build much higher than that. Even with no tolerance, the way it interacts with your body, it's very hard to overdose and die on xanax alone. The average person would need to ingest about 400mg of xanax per kilogram of body weight to even come close to dying.
>>
if you're asking /b/ u are already there robot.
>>
>>745195274
Yeah I know guys who have full bottle xanax benders.. As in swallowing a whole bottle at one time...
>>
>>745194736
actually has a ridiculously short duration, withdrawal starts in 12 hours which is why it's shit tier, miss a dose and enjoy your headaches and insomnia

but you're right about adderall/ritalin >>> xanax

>>745194839
benzos on their own are almost impossible to die from, tard, takes literally hundreds
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.