[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to be cucked by your own god-emperor?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: loltards.png (870KB, 1015x777px) Image search: [Google]
loltards.png
870KB, 1015x777px
How does it feel to be cucked by your own god-emperor?
>>
File: 1504804038765.jpg (226KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1504804038765.jpg
226KB, 1300x1300px
>>745151193
I love that he agrees to let all "dreamers" stay with democrats. But then tweets like they didnt agree on this, so his retardo base doesnt get butthurt.
>>
>>745151193
we tried to warn them.
>>
File: 1504537548559.jpg (80KB, 666x499px) Image search: [Google]
1504537548559.jpg
80KB, 666x499px
>>745151193
Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....- Donald J. Trump

His Base literally called for a Wall and no more Immigration. You cant make that shit up.
>>
>>745151193
>How does it feel to be cucked by your own god-emperor?

The art of the deal. The GOP proved themselves to be weak worm-like filth, so why not fuck them over hard and cut a deal with the Dems?

TRUMP 2020
>>
File: sw0bEBw.gif (1MB, 288x198px)
sw0bEBw.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>745151548
Trump is now a democrat
>>
When conventional political parties refuse to adapt to a changing country, it's inevitable that an extremist outsider would be elected. And only a rich retarded narcissist would try to become president with no political experience.
>>
>>745151193
Isn't he still deporting illegals at record numbers? Is the left saying letting dreamers stay makes up for that?
>>
ROUND THEM UP

SHIP THEM OUT
>>
>>745151193
its illegal to have dreams now? isnt that a little hard to enforce?
>>
>>745151805
We've always deported illegals. President Obam deported more than any other presidemt
>>
>>745152555
Yeah, but hasn't Trump been deporting more than Obama?
>>
usa should really ban all immigration,
i say that as an european,
because usa is sucking all the world's brain power in their filthy land and gives nothing in return
>>
>>745151683
Trump was always a Democrat. It's just the only way to get POTUS on his cv (which was all he wanted, to prove to his own fragile ego he really is a "winner") was via the Republicans and telling them what they wanted to hear
>>
>>745152735
No. He's been bragging fewer want to cross over - not the same thing
>>
>>745151683
He was always a democrat. A conservative democrat, but one nonetheless.
>>
>>745152735
Answer: Nope.
If Trump tweets " i deported all illegal immigrants" You can be sure he didnt actually do anything. The normal deportation procedures are just working the same way like they did when Obama was in office
>>
>>745153118
>>745153019
Democrats called for his Impeachment already, only Republicans stopped it, to keep their power. In the hope of getting tax cuts for the richest people before losing the power again. With Trump they had a good chance, telling him the vote is for "healthcare" was clever i admit.
>>
>>745151193
He's my guy, I think you're the one who got cucked
>>
>>745151193
I voted for Trump not the shit birds of the GOP. They're proven liars who are incapable of leading. 0 legislation with control of both houses. The #NeverTrump crowd can eat a big fat basket of dicks.
>>
>>745151193
No one cares. Everyone on 4chan who voted for him did it for the memes anyway. No one cared about his policies, only that everyone was saying he was the worst candidate, which made him into the best.
>>
>>745151193
FAKE NEWS!
HILLARY SHILL!
FAKE NEWS!
HILLARY SHILL!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.