[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been living in dorm with 3 roommates for a couple weeks now

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1505272338372.png (8KB, 396x371px) Image search: [Google]
1505272338372.png
8KB, 396x371px
>been living in dorm with 3 roommates for a couple weeks now for uni
>I did dishes the first few days since roomies took time to get their feet on the ground
>they've evolved their expectations so I'm the only one who "knows how to do dishes"
>I haven't contributed to this reputation at all, they just constantly say things like "oh yeah you clean up real good"
>they also use a lot of dishes (like 2 pots just to make ramen) and then find me and apologize for using so many
>I dont see why they cant fucking wash them
>Starting today I'm not going to wash anything I didnt use.
>>
get everyone a plastic bin to put their dirty dishes in. Then separate yours.
>>
same goes for a lot of other chores, now that I think about it
>be me, taking out overfilled trash bag
>roommate sees me doing it
>"oh shit thanks man I was getting worried. none of us know what to do with it"
>>
>>745149162
Okay, thanks for sharing, I guess.
>>
>>745149261
we dont have the bins or the space in the kitchen to separate anything.
>>
>>745149329
Buy them and find a space
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25KB, 356x200px
grab your dork and slap out an big cum on their plates and then rape everyone in your building
>>
>>745149162
if you cannot enforce simple household rules you shouldnt live with such individuals.
>>
So fucking teach them.
When I had this problem I just started buying everything disposable and keeping it in my room. If you have to use anything just wash it immediately after, or at least rinse it clean so all you have to do later is scrub and run it down with soap and rag or sponge.
But honestly if you let that kind of behavior go by a few times it will get adjusted to, you need to kill it now but prepare yourself for what their reaction will be and how you can keep calm and be understanding.
>>
>>745149268
"none of us know what to do with it"

God I feel your pin, I've got two housemates that do the same shit. dishes too. if yours are as bad as mine, get yourself a bento box, keep it clean, take your food with you and let them figure it out with the pans.

fuck people who can't figure out how to human.
>>
they're being dicks and pushing you over because you're being a pussy and not enforcing anything, or you're not worth them giving you respect because you have no backbone.

man the fuck up and tell them what's what
>>
>>745149162
So why do you do their dishes?

Just don't do it, you moron.
>>
>>745149162
What I did was simply give everyone one one of everything, fork,knife, spoon, plate ,etc this included trash cans. And you kept everything in your room so if you leave your dirty dishes in the sink they get tossed into your bed, and if you want to eat off clean things you wash your own shit.
>>
>>745149162
If it really gets bad, you need dish jail. Any dishes left in the sink for more than an hour or so go to dish jail. Soon enough, there's no dishes. Then they're fucked.
>>
>>745150316
Or hide them under the bed or someplace they never look till the smell of rotting food is embedded into their walls
>>
>>745149162
>>Starting today I'm not going to wash anything I didnt use.

They can wash their own fucking dishes. Explain this to them. You're not their housekeeper.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.