[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just shaved my dick (otherwise I'm quite hairy). Am I gay?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
26KB, 480x360px
I just shaved my dick (otherwise I'm quite hairy). Am I gay?
>>
Yes that is exactly how you become gay.
>>
I shave mine; legs too... I also ride a bike. Am I gay?
>>
>>745147655
Bikes are for dykes
>>
>>745147493
No. You're just apart of the herd. It makes no sense, it opens you up to more infection, but it's what people do these days.
>>
>>745147493
No. I keep it clean down there too. My wife prefers it that way and I get rewarded with blow jobs. Good times.
>>
>>745147493
no.
>>
>>745147541
This
Criteria number one and number only.
>>
No? I shave my pubes once every few months because it makes getting your dick sucked easier and feel better.
>>
>>745143948
>>
>>745147738
This. Wife doesnt like hair in her mouth. Me neither. She shaves that pussy down for me. I trim my cock and she is delighted to throat it.
>>
>>745147738
This. Same here.
>>
>>745147493
Oh man, shouldna done that. You got gay for life now bro
>>
I masturbate with nair, keeps it clean and feels great
>>
>>745147697
this
>>745147655
your gonna wake up tommorow with a vagina where the penis was dude in the tranny world it's what most guys do to have a sex change
>>
>>745147777
damn
>>
>>745147493
I shave the base so my girl doesn't get hair in her mouth. I have her keep her pussy hairy, I hate going down on stubble.
>>
>>745147493
You are not gay, you are higienic
>>
>>745147964
that's what they call the menstrual cycle
>>
>>745148062
>I have her keep her pussy hairy, I hate going down on stubble.
This. Razor burn from eating pussy is ridiculous. Once they're wet, the hair just parts. It's fine.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhCOyNqZZs4
>>
>>745148080
>you are higienic
Wrong.
>>
>>745147964
Fucking this!! First time I shaved my pubes, I looked down and fucking regretted it. I thought my gay ass (I'm also gay and male) chode would invert inside my body and turn into a vagina.
Just trim your dick hair by 3/8 of an inch or just about a centimeter if you're one of those guys
>>
>>745147493

If you were to bleach the hair between your butt cheeks, it wouldn't determine your sexual orientation... So why would this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.