[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any anon here ever banged a milf from tinder?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: file.jpg (58KB, 956x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
58KB, 956x960px
Any anon here ever banged a milf from tinder?
>>
Always wanted to fuck one
>>
>>745144014

Banged your mom, but not off Tinder. $200 bareback to completion. Enjoy your new sibling.
>>
>>745144942
Any details? How was it? Age gap?
>>
>>745145966
It was good, no complications and the age gap was fairly substantial(21 years).
>>
>>745144014
I don't use tinder for the milfs. Most don't want to leave a footprint.

Go outside they are everywhere.
>>
>>745144014
I met a chick from Tinder last month, although she was not what I'd call a milf per se. She told me she had had about six kiddos, but she drowned them before they were a year old but kept them on her tax records for the child credit. Also, she was a beast in bed, probably due to her being a Mormon.
>>
Not from to see but I banged my buddies mom.
>>
>>745147596
Tinder*
>>
Could we get more pics OP?

I banged one milf off of tinder. She was youngish (32) but she dressed as a teacher for role play. So hot
>>
Yeah, many times, easiest lay ever. They pay for dinner most times too.
>>
>>745147463
that's some real black magic
>>
>>745144014

Fucked a milf every weekend for 6 months, didnt meet her on tinder met her playing WoW. She had a decent body, her tits were gorgeous her ass absolutely lovely and she was up for anything I wanted to do.

If you get one and she said she was okay to try anything she means shes either done it or something like it before so you can shove your dick anywhere in her you want within reason. Wear a rubber though, youre probably not her only hookup and you don't know you have an STD until you have one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.