[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey b whats the meaning of life?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 9461649585_264f29d0e9_h.jpg (82KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
9461649585_264f29d0e9_h.jpg
82KB, 1600x900px
Hey b whats the meaning of life?
>>
For me? Just getting to be myself as much as I can.
>>
File: 1502114082741.jpg (97KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1502114082741.jpg
97KB, 600x448px
>>
>>745136660
so it's not the same for everybody? why you think thats the answer?
>>
Eat, drink, shit, sleep and procreate. Everything else is optional.
>>
>>745136755
kinda lame dont you think?
>>
>>745136785

It's reality and anything else is a humanoid delusion due to a frail and weak ego.
>>
>>745136845
but youre stuck inside the system exept you want to live on the streets
>>
File: ttffww.jpg (209KB, 534x838px) Image search: [Google]
ttffww.jpg
209KB, 534x838px
>>745136885

Now look who is projecting their own insecurities.
>>
>>745137021
so its like the end of pulp fiction
>>
whatever..
>>
The question isn't a meaning to the fact of life, it's what is the meaning of -your- life is. Your gestalt can only be perceived by you and can only be given value by you.

And no one listen to this faggot
>>745136755
procreation is the most unethical act one can partake in
>>
To me there is no meaning of life. We're just a microscopic speck in the universe who's existence is just a tiny blip on the timeline. The universes is billions of years old and humans are what? A few thousand. There is no god and there may be other intelligent life out there, but we'll never live to see it. The way we're destroying the earth, I give humans another 150 years if we don't nuke ourselves first.

That way I see it is we only have 80ish short years to live our lives. That's nothing. So I just take it a day at a time and try to do things that make me moderately happy.
>>
>>745137818
/thread

-closed
>>
>>745137818
Could do without the presumptuous doomsaying, but yes this is the general nihilist thought process.

>>745137979
Meaning is merely 'meaning'. It's the concepts we apply to a subject. It doesn't have to be something like god, it doesn't even need to be existential bullshit. Like to me 'faggot' means you, where others might apply entirely different meaning.
>>
>>745136557
Shitposting.
>>
>>745139370
?
>>
life
līf/Submit
noun
the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
"the origins of life"
synonyms: existence, being, living, animation; sentience, creation, viability
"the joy of giving life to a child"
>>
>>745136845
Okay then you must be fun to hang around. I mean I used to be like you in high school; "nothing matters", "why bother?", "what's the point of trying to improve on me when everything in life is systematic".

I think the whole point of living is to just live. Otherwise, you're not living the life you were born into and offered. If we were meant to just do those 5 things you listed, then we would do it. We would be robots basically. We wouldn't have these emotions, dreams, ideas, wanders, you wouldn't be alive. So, I disagree with your boldly broad statement. Are you an atheist by chance?
>>
to setisfy our needs
>>
>>745139864
Get off /b/.
>>
>>745140472
why is a real question shitposting?
>>
>>745136557
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.