[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is happening to me? For the past 2.5 years has

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

What the hell is happening to me? For the past 2.5 years has been gray for me. When I go out with friends I don't feel that happiness and bonding anymore. I lost my feelings. I don't have empathy, I don't feel happiness, I don't feel excitement, amazement, envy, joy, anger, shame. I just feel frustration and sadness. There is just not that spark in things that I do anymore. My friends have asked me what's wrong and I always said nothing because I believed it was nothing, but it stayed for too long now. My family is constantly saying that I'm distancing myself from them, but I try hard not to and they're not happy because I'm not happy. I just want to feel again. I just want that to end already, what the hell is happening to me?
>>
>>745129508
Try it for 6 more years, then talk to me.
>>
>>745129508
I'm pretty sure you're gay dude.
>>
depression. get help.
>>
Smoke a whole bong rip of dmt. If that doesnt work then yeah, youre gay.
>>
>>745129508
Congrats, you just achieved real life, get use to it
>>
>>745129752
I always thought it may be depression, but never got really confident about it since I never got through something to get depressed about, at least I think I didn't, it just appeared for no apparent reason.
>>
File: 1d0319aa.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1d0319aa.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>>745129508
>I just want to feel again

you're feeling depression faggot, accept it, embrace it

be a man and shut the fuck up about it
>>
I've had that feeling for years, like a lot of years. Still do. going to therapy, it works for me. Change is slow.

You posted here because you want to get better. Don't lock these feelings inside, you don't have to deal with it by yourself. Don't be ashamed to look for professional help.

I mean it, that made all the difference for m
>>
File: machine-elf-2.jpg (455KB, 946x961px) Image search: [Google]
machine-elf-2.jpg
455KB, 946x961px
>>745129508
The first steps to Awakening consist of loneliness, emptiness, and the feeling there's something important that you're missing, as if the air doesn't have enough oxygen in it. The Sleepers will try to give you therapy and pills to put you back to sleep. If you have the courage to take the Fool's step of faith into the nihilist Void, you will find that there is a far side. No one can show it to you, you have to find it for yourself.

This may be the first time in your life you've been offered a true existential choice. I hope you have the strength to choose wisely.

PS: If you're in great distress, the machine elves might help. Take the heroic dose and pass through the chrysanthemum.
>>
>>745129508
you are probably depressed which is a common disease nowadays. Get some therapy. Also you already probably realized life is meaningless. But that's good. Now that there's no meaning you can create meaning. Pretend it is a sort of video game and you're on the boring grinding part but it can get better.
>>
>>745130390
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY, FUCK THE MACHINE ELVES! Just smoke a joint and get used to actually reality.
>>
File: heptagram.jpg (57KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
heptagram.jpg
57KB, 640x631px
>>745130691
It's natural to fear wakefulness when you've been asleep all your life. The machine elves are you, friend. Neurobiologists have been researching the phenomenon because the experience is so remarkably universal. Their hypothesis is that the machine elves are your brain's way of interpreting the part of yourself responsible for manufacturing representational reality from your perceptions, memory, expectations, and archetypal symbols. Taking the heroic dose creates ego-death and frees you from the animal terror of dying inherent in the flesh so that you can perceive yourself as you truly are. It's is a life-altering experience.

>>
>>745129508
I don't know why people post threads like this and then just abandon them, asking for help and then wasting everyone's time. I doubt he even bothered to read the replies he got.
>>
>>745132084
I read everything, most of it is just troll but I use every advice that I possibly can.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.