[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a captain of the los angeles rams cheer squad anything! :)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: promo gig.jpg (106KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
promo gig.jpg
106KB, 1080x809px
ask a captain of the los angeles rams cheer squad anything! :)
>>
>>745127054

Is this your thread, you vapid, cock munching pom pom waving cunt?
>>
File: cheerlead.png (46KB, 685x152px) Image search: [Google]
cheerlead.png
46KB, 685x152px
>>745127054
show bobs pls
>>
>>745127054
Why did you decide to take such a shitty career?
>low pay
>high standards
>micromanaged life
>tons of shit you can't do for money
>knowing they'll replace you in a heartbeat
>you're just eye candy - just a sex object.
>>
File: 02 sweat.jpg (103KB, 750x915px) Image search: [Google]
02 sweat.jpg
103KB, 750x915px
>>745127931
>>745127727
>>745127361
I'm not gonna answer you losers if youre gonna be mean to me!
>>
>>745127054
Timestamp.
>>
File: poo pickup lines.jpg (48KB, 480x612px) Image search: [Google]
poo pickup lines.jpg
48KB, 480x612px
>>745128134
you're very attractive but you serve no value here without a tribute to lay before us
>>
You must be confused. This is not Reddit. If you're interested in playing along, you're going to have to give us something to get started with. Typical entrance fee is a sharpie in the pooper.
>>
File: cheerleader 2.png (38KB, 468x185px) Image search: [Google]
cheerleader 2.png
38KB, 468x185px
>>745128179
the plot thickens
>>
>>745127054
Timestamp with tits or gtfo
>>
>>745127054
kill yourself
worst bait ever
>>
you goddamn newfags stop engaging OP without asking for timestamp with tits. goddamn shitnoobs
>>
File: Me my relationships and 4chan.jpg (115KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Me my relationships and 4chan.jpg
115KB, 1000x667px
http://www.therams.com/cheerleaders/roster.html
>>
What does your armpit smell like?
>>
Were you on the StL squad or are you new?
>>
>>745128134

Oh honey, what's wrong?

You came to 4chan, to /b/ no less. You expect this to be Reddit but in reality it's Tits or GTFO.

I'd smash you and your friend in the spa of my Riviera, while ingesting quantities of nice Bolivian flake off dem titties.

If you want an AMA then here you go.

Q1. How much coke would it take to make you and that other whore lick my asshole and suck my balls for at least 15 minutes? Remember I own a 66' Riviera and I'm "Semi-Retired" at age 38.

Q2. Does a guy need to have a Black Amex to let you suck his load out of his dick?

Q3. How many cocks can you handle at once?

Q4. If I paid you 30k AUD would you fuck my pitbull? I heard you yank sluts love dicks, any dick for that matter.

Q5. I'm a nice guy, with a low threshold for vapid whores with no actual life goals other than a free ride. Would you fuck me if I came up to you on the street and told you my bank balance is in the mid 7 figures and I was semi retired at age 38?
>>
>>745128134
Do you all have lesbian orgies after the game?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.