[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was growing up I had a friend who's sister was always

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_0010.jpg (827KB, 1472x1252px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0010.jpg
827KB, 1472x1252px
When I was growing up I had a friend who's sister was always obsessed with horses.

Horses were her life, but her parents didn't much money and they lived in a subdivision. So she weirdly expressed it by decorating her whole room in horse, reading and watching almost nothing but horse related stuff, wanting to dress like a cowboy or wear horse riding pants most of the time, and a lot of other weird shit.

She got caught doing some weird stuff growing up too.

> would strip naked outside and get on all fours and pee in front of us while laughing uncontrollably
> neigh and ran around holding her hands out all the time like an aust
> violently stuck the legs of a plastic toy horse in her vagoo and bum when she was 8, had to go to emergency room for bleeding
> when she was about 9-10 me and her brother pulled up her browser history and found horse sex and dog sex vids. This happened several times.
> etc

Her parents just shrugged it all off as "oh shes just a kid" and gave her some meaningless punishments.

She was also overly sexually experimental with other girls, so her mom started invited a bunch of other girls over for sleepovers and let them do shit like bath together and be alone with the door locked for hours, I guess to hope she would go lesbo and not horsebo.

Me and her brother caught them naked diddling each other a couple times, which for us young kids was like finding buried treasure.

She calmed down a lot though, starts acting like a normal kid except for her weekly lesbo sleepovers.
>>
Neat.
>>
File: smart-girls-1.jpg (159KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
smart-girls-1.jpg
159KB, 1000x720px
> Flash a few years ahead.

They moved to the country and she immediately started begging for horses 24/7. Eventually her parents get tired of hearing it and after about 4 months buy her two horses, both male.

If she wasn't at school she was with those horses. Needless to say, you know what happened.

They had a trail behind their house, not too long but secluded in the woods. After only a week of having her new horses she would disappear for half a day down a 30 minute trail.

One day me and her brother got bored and decided to go find her. We weren't trying to be sneaky so we were talking and throwing sticks.

We come around a bend and she's obviously just heard us coming. She's bottomless, rushing to put her pants on, her horse's 2ft dong is flopping around. There's a huge puddle of horse jizz on the ground and plenty on her face.

We all look at each other, she hops on her horse and rides off. None of us said a word. We never tell anyone or talk about it.

A couple of days later we walk over to the stables and she's in there with one of her horses and there's a big pile of jizz on the floor and the horse's dong is fully erect, jizz on her face, and the back of her pants are wet like she had been rubbing her ass on it's dong. She starts yelling about how we're stalking her and runs inside.

We, or her parents, caught her several times on the trail and in the stable doing shit.

No one really did anything about it. It was weird as shit because we all knew what was going on but no one would talk about it or if you did you just got no response. Her parents were in denial or ok with it.

Her parents ended up getting rid of the horses after about two years. She's about 18 now and everyone just pretends that weird part of their lives never happened.
>>
>itt things that didn't happen
>sage
>>
>>745108508
anonymously send her a bad dragon horse cock.

with a note, saying that you think its hot AF
>>
File: boeing 777.png (1MB, 1223x639px) Image search: [Google]
boeing 777.png
1MB, 1223x639px
>>745109777
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

OVER NIGHT SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Eh I got a halfstaff.
>>
Would let her crop me and ride side saddle/10
>>
>>745108508
Was her name Monica Mattos?
>>
>>745110058
This
>>
i chewed this bait for a moment, it was salty yet sweet
>>
>horsebo

Lul
>>
>>745106458
Haven't seen this in years, good find bro
>>
>>745106458
nice
>>
>>745106458
Bs. If they didnt have much money and they just moved to the country how come they could afford to buy and mantain not 1 horse but 2 horses. Thats expensive af
>>
OH Wilbur
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.