[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

< tell a 24 year old virgin kissless what tits feels like?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Depression.jpg (125KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Depression.jpg
125KB, 2000x1000px
< tell a 24 year old virgin kissless what tits feels like?
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (42KB, 101x139px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
42KB, 101x139px
Get a hooker and find out.
>>
>>745094872
Amazing
>>
Grab some fat kid's tits in a public pool.
>>
>>745094872
rub the inside part of you forearm against your chest

feels the same to me
>>
>>745096100
Fat fuck detected
>>
>>745094872
Like... a bag of sand
>>
>>745094872

Feels good, but it is not something to be happy about.
>>
>>745096216
definitely
>>
How have you not accidentally touch one. Never hosted around and grabbed something you weren't. I feel like touching a boon is one of those things that just happen. I suppose the real exception is if you haven't had female friends
>>
You know that feeling you get when you hold two coconuts in your hands? It's nothing like that, it's way more better.
>>
File: 40.jpg (55KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
55KB, 625x417px
>>745096216
can confirm
>>
>>745094872
31 year old kissless virgin reporting in
at least you're not me
>>
>>745094872
believe it or not. i am 24 years old and litteraly a month ago i was a kissless virgin just like you. i met an old female friend 2 months ago and it just... clicked. we fuck regularly now and i am so fucking happy to be with her because she is so perfect. just work on yourself and live your life anon, the right girl will just appear in your life when you are the less ready to.
>>
>>745096858
>Update

Define female friends. I have had acquaintances in college that i have worked with but I never hung out with them. And how do you mean it just happens? How do you just grab the boobs?
>>
>>745097154
>the right girl will just appear in your life
i think i >>745097037 prove otherwise
>>
slightly firmer than man tits
>>
>>745097314
well sometimes you have to work for it. i was very lucky to meet her again. but hey go out and see people. or if you're a huge nerd then go to local mtg or d&d salons and you will find some nerdy girls that are just as awkward as you.
>>
>>745096100
Your hand feels like your forearm?
>>
>>745097249
In high school I always had 1 or 2 close female friends. We you're close friends you feel comfortable locally closer. You could even force it say it was an accident and laugh it off. I could of had weird friendships but.
>>
>>745094872
like a roll of bread dough. the fake ones are even firmer
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.